Prettiest/Most Handsome Person You've Known Personally

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by emanresu, Oct 24, 2017.

1. clarissadx

clarissadx Rookie

Currency:
    i havent been in this thread for that long but i automatically know that every time you make a thread about something i automatically know its youre gonna have tzuyu or yoona lol you must really love them

for me its almost all of my friends (im not jealous nope) :D

emanresu likes this.
  2. Elf_lover

Elf_lover Leader

Currency:
    Yes, definitely.

emanresu likes this.
  3. sachimi

sachimi Super Rookie

Currency:
    I was friends with a Norwegian guy years ago ( sadly lost touch ). He was just stunning, both in his face and his body. I haven't yet seen anyone else who can take my breath away like he did. He was 100% Norwegian but looked half Asian with dark brown almond eyes and black hair, perfect smile, his looks sat exactly on the line between masculine with just the right amount of softness, perfectly sculpted body but not overly muscular, tall, perfect proportions... honestly, the man had to have been created by any and all gods that exist. Even celebrities that I've seen have not had that same effect. I often wonder how he has turned out as he's gotten older, if he's only gotten even more handsome or what.

I know I used perfect a lot but... I'm dead serious. The man really was perfect. He even had a fantastically outgoing, friendly, warm, but still solid, stable, and balanced personality, and he was intelligent AND had common sense.

4. BritishSone

BritishSone Elite

Currency:
    Excluding my daughters because that would be the obvious choice from me. Because they are so cute and pretty :lover1::lover1:

I would say my fiancee :loverr3: She's honestly the most beautiful person inside and out that I've ever met. She always dresses really elegantly and she doesn't have to over try in make up or what she wears to look beautiful.
    She's also really beautiful inside because I don't know many people who would treat another person's children as their own. But she does. She's just as serious and loving about my daughters as I am.

5. seasoning

seasoning Rookie

Currency:
    Prettiest - I would go with my older cousin. Most girls in my school are plainly average as hell. The prettiest I've seen was my classmate in primary school. She looks pretty without makeup, but she doesn't put a hell lot of it on.

Handsome - I can't rmb any boys I used to know because I go to an all girls school, and I have no other way to meet boys through extra classes or what. Since I stopped them. I'll go with my cousins. 2/3 of them are pretty good looking.

emanresu likes this.
  6. kddicted

kddicted Married to @Icy68446

Currency:
    ♡Taeng stan♡
    My mom for sure <3 I wish I was as beautiful as her
    Followed by my 3 sisters

7. inverity

inverity Public Figure

Currency:
    poking jaehyun's dimples
    the guy i have a crush on currently. he looks almost identical to this guy
    [​IMG]

the girl i have a crush on currently
    can't find an image similar to her, but she's blond and has large eyes

emanresu likes this.
  8. adaa

adaa Trainee

Currency:
    College student
    my new friend, her sense of fashion style is cute and her personality make her even more cute~

emanresu likes this.
  9. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    physically? Honestly I cant answer that it kinda hard to if you don't find people physically attractive in general... But if I go by other peoples standards who know people I do and what they've said, probably my ex, 6'3 was nicknamed Clark kent by many due to his build and face structure. And his glasses. Blue eyes with yellow around the pupil which together makes them look green.

for female probably my only female friend, since she's engaged has two kids, and still looks like she did in college and that a good 12 years ago....

soshilovelife and emanresu like this.
  10. keyboardwarrior7

Currency:
    Most Beautiful: When I went to England, there was this one girl who had olive colored skin, crystal blue eyes, and wavy blond hair. And, physically, her body and physique were killer. She's the only girl that really comes to mind right now.

Most Handsome: This guy I had a crush on during a summer boarding school. I saw him like 6 years ago, and he is STILL by far the most good looking guy I have EVER seen in person. And, I have seen some knock-outs.

He was Brazilian with dark brown hair, pretty smooth tan skin, the PRETTIEST blue eyes I have ever seen (still have never seen that color again in my LIFE!! I could get lost in his eyes.), and a 6 pack. Can't go wrong with a six pack. He was very tall and lean but still strong, and his smile. :lover1: I'm melting. :cryingk: Every girl wanted him, and I had no idea that he had the whole campus shook!!!

emanresu and Sel97 like this.
  11. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    You!......

;)

12. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    I wish I knew your friends lol.

Aw god Jessica and Jun Ji Hyun.

That's too much. Too pretty.

:)

Leeelee likes this.
  13. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Yes I've been known to rant and rave about Yoona and Tzuyu.

I'm a smitten little boy.

;)

I bet you're selling yourself short!

14. Ling

Ling The other 91%

Currency:
    Prettiest girl: My mom has a friend and that friend has a daughter who is 9 years old. She is half asian and half dutch and I swear that kid is so beautiful. She is small but has long legs, she is really slim has big eyes with long eyelashes and a idk how you call it a high nose? You can still see asian features in here but she really has all those factors that all asians want. She also has lightbrown hair that is naturally wavy and I can believe it if she becomes a model someday. I absolutely adore this kid, she is really obedient and laughs a lot, she always listens to her mother and is for example not someone who says I will do it later cough cough me. She is also really friendly and smart.

Most handsome guy: There is that one guy whose locker was right above mine and usually I dont find any european guy really handsome but he was an exemption. He had brown hair and blue eyes, he was not that tall around 175? But he was really handsome. He was like the boy next door handsome, friendly face and he spoke softly. He was really charming and had a sparkling smile. There was once an action in one of the supermarkets where you could get stickers made of everyone who played sports in that town, me and my friend got his picture and we will never lose that picture, so handsome was he. Its quite disappointing that he already graduated...

clarissadx and emanresu like this.
  15. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    There goes BritishSone saying the right things in preparation for the day his future wife stumbles upon his Allkpop history.

;)

BritishSone likes this.
  16. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Oh I bet that means you're pretty too! You probably just can't see it!

kddicted likes this.
  17. emanresu

emanresu Icon

Currency:
    Were your friends upset the one who doesn't do attraction in the normal sense gets the guy that looks like freaking Superman!

[​IMG]

xwhisperx likes this.
  18. BritishSone

BritishSone Elite

Currency:
    Oh I am totally safe. She knows all about my Taeyeon fanboying
    [​IMG]

soshilovelife and emanresu like this.
  19. xwhisperx

xwhisperx Leader

Currency:
    Derp Queen
    lol Strangely yes. as my answer to 'he's really good looking you know?' is 'yeah i suppose he's alright ' xD

20. Blacknwhite

Currency:
    One of my friends who I haven't talked to in a while. She was seriously pretty. Some people even called her Kendall Jenner (not joking). On top of that she was a super nice person and very talented in art

Draft saved Draft deleted