[Prediction/Evidence] Changbin Will Bring 3RACHA on SMTM

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by kidsgonestray, Oct 18, 2020.

1. kidsgonestray

kidsgonestray Stray Kids
    Review Team

Currency:
    Five Star Michelin
    Since SMTM aired yesterday, and Changbin passed the first audition - I have formed a theory that he has already made it past the second round. Confused? I’ll explain.

In his audition clip - Changbin has blonde hair. Now, we all know that Changbin had blonde hair two weeks before Back Door, meaning that SMTM was recorded in Mid-August as we know it’s prerecorded - which matches what SMTM said about Korea’s COVID protocols at the time and recording.

We can assume that they’ve filmed anywhere between 3-6 episodes since they’re likely to record more than once a week or at least once a week.

On September 23rd, two weeks after they had their comeback with Back Door, Stray Kids were backstage on MCOUNTDOWN, where Changbin was seen practicing Scene Stealers. This was before Changbin’s Show Me The Money appearance was even announced, and he still had blonde hair. From this, we can assume the he wanted to rap the 3RACHA track on SMTM.

Mcountdown Stage - September 23rd:

Mcountdown Backstage Changbin:

After this schedule, Changbin only promotes with group schedules, not having a VLIVE or spearing on interviews etc. By now, it’s almost certain that he would be filming for SMTM.

On the 8th of October, Changbin’s hair suddenly is dyed black - and he still missed out on a couple schedules where we can see the group. By October 15th all of 3RACHA have their hair dyed black.

Mcountdown October 15th:

This information build-up wasn’t relevant until October 17th. Yesterday, Stray Kids had a long anticipated fanmeet call with the PH Globe Community and all of 3RACHA were absent because they had ‘conflicting schedules’.

My assumption is that they were filming for SMTM, and therefore dyed their hair back to black before they starting filming for SMTM.

Now, let’s take a look at the lyrics for Scene Stealers, the song Changbin was spotted practicing earlier:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

‘I’m not greedy for screen time, I don’t need much’?

‘I’m sorry you didn’t know me from the beginning’?

Everything connects! Please don’t clown me if this turns out the he false! I tried!

#1 kidsgonestray, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. expsn

expsn Trainee

Currency:
    Twice Bodyguard
    Hope it's true. Korea should know how talented skz is

3. Minazuki

Minazuki Celebrity

Currency:
    Ultimating BTS and EXO
    You already eluded me, thank you

[​IMG]

4. cherryblossom9

cherryblossom9 Super Rookie

Currency:
    You've convinced me! Now I'm anticipating because I know they'll absolutely smash it :cryingr:

3racha finally getting their name out there?? Yes please. They're so freaking talented.

5. xoxoshawol

xoxoshawol SHINing in Caratland

Currency:
    Whipped for Seungcheol | Simp for Bang Chan
    WOW I'M IMPRESSED! :whatk:
    Let's hope it's true!

And there's that "evidence" about Han also being on SMTM too (but I don't think that's the case tbh)

klifeforeva22 and kidsgonestray like this.
  6. cle19

cle19 Rookie

Currency:
    Han's platform boot licker + skz propagandist
    That's what I've been thinking too! There was also this moment that sounds pretty much like confirmation that he's still in:

I want it to be real so bad, I want people to recognise 3racha for their hard work and talent and this would be a good opportunity...

kidsgonestray and klifeforeva22 like this.
  7. MassiveKpopFan

MassiveKpopFan Married to @njsjyghsjmthjk

Currency:
    Student
    What I want is for him to bring the whole group on SMTM9 and perform Maze of Memories. THAT would be sick.

kidsgonestray likes this.
  8. kidsgonestray

kidsgonestray Stray Kids
    Review Team

Currency:
    Five Star Michelin
    Yes. Yes. And Yes. Maze of Memories would kill everyone, it’s one of his best verses! Although I really am looking forward to his originals! (I kinda also want a longer version of his verse in Awaken)

MassiveKpopFan likes this.