Please Help

Discussion in 'Star Photos' started by biasvsbias, Mar 10, 2016.

1. biasvsbias

biasvsbias Newbie

Currency:
    First of all, don't take offence to this post. I know not all Asians look the same, just bear with me.

So you all may know Woozi from the group Seventeen
    [​IMG]
    I was browsing the forums and saw a signature with Woozi in it. I then decided to look at other pictures of Woozi.
    Then, it hit me.
    There is a kid named Brent who goes to my school, and he looks EXACTLY (except for the hair of course) like Woozi.
    That bothers me because I hate Brent.
    But I like Woozi.
    I just can't get it out of my head now.
    I can't unsee.
    How do I get this out of my head.

I don't even know if this is the right forum section to post this in.
    I need the old forums where there was a section for Real World for the problems we have.

2. bts_yehet

bts_yehet Super Rookie

Currency:
    He looks like Brent but does he act like Brent? You can apreciate the appearance but just know that Woozi is probably more talented than Brent ;) There's a really good looking guy at my school who looks like Luhan but his personality is terrible so my friends and I call him the "wannabe luhan" between us xD I admit he's good looking but I don't like his personality, which is where it really counts. Even if they look good, you don't have to like them so at the end of the day just know and remember that Brent and Woozi are totally different people

jiminieji and FandomofOpinion2 like this.
  3. silveroaksm

silveroaksm Super Rookie

Currency:
    I was gonna give you some advice but you are only 14...so it would be inappropriate. Anyway, just become friends with Brent and pretend it's Woozi you are talking to.

4. sicaranghae

sicaranghae Rookie

Currency:
    jessica jung trash
    i feel you. there's this reality show star that i really live for, but the problem is that she looks a lot like a girl that i really hate. as much as i love to watch her show, i just can't get past the fact that she looks just like that giant asswipe

5. elle_ethereal

elle_ethereal Trainee

Currency:
    I understand how you feel >_< I really like a celebrity named Pia Mia, but her face resembles my ex bff (they just have different hairstyles and dress differently)
    [​IMG]