Park Shin Hye spotted on a date with Choi Tae Joon; Couple enjoyed a night of music at IU’s concert

Discussion in 'K-Movies & TV' started by shybn, Dec 27, 2019.

1. shybn

shybn Super Rookie

Currency:
    (。’▽’。)♡
    Park Shinhye and Choi Tae Joon have recently been spotted together! It has been some time since the actor enlisted, so this is the first time that they were seen spending time again just by themselves.

Most probably, Tae Joon is on a holiday break from the army, or he might be on leave. That is why he was able to visit and go on a date with his girlfriend for more than two years. KStar Live reported that Shin Hye and her boyfriend attend IU’s “Love Poem” concert on Nov. 23 at the KSPO Dome.

Other celebrities spotted at the concert

Aside from Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon, many other famous celebrities were also seen at IU’s. It was a two-day event, and it was on the first day that the couple went. On that day, they were spotted alongside Yeo Jin-goo, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Do Hyun, Gugudan’s Mina, Park Yuna, Lee Joon Gi, Song Hye Kyo, EXO’s Suho, Hong Jong Hyun, Yoo In Ah, So Yoo Jin, Park Sol Mi, Block B’s Zico and many more.

On the second day of IU’s concert, it was still star-studded as more than 10 more celebrities were spotted, and they include GFriend‘s Sowon, Umji, Eunha, and Yuju, Gugudan’s Sejeong and Weki Meki’s Doyeon and Rina. Koreaboo noted that it was so star-studded that it is almost like an awards night, perhaps even better.

Park Shin Hye and Tae Joon’s romance

In any case, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon never publicly confirmed their relationship until they were caught by paparazzi. They were forced to admit their dating status in early 2018, but it was said that the two have been going out since 2017. The couple has been rumored to be dating as early as late 2016, but they always deny it.

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon were friends long before they started dating. They were schoolmates at Chung Ang University, and that was where they first became close. They then starred in a came role in “The King of Dramas” in 2012, and their friendship picked up from there and eventually turned romantic.

Multi_Smile likes this.
  2. Multi_Smile

Multi_Smile Married to @YujaJinsoo

Currency:
    For some reason i thought i saw an article saying they broke up !
    Omg thats so cuuute, i honestly love him, he is such an awesome actor! awwwwwwwwwwwwh they r both so lucky :3

LovelySerenity and shybn like this.
  3. shybn

shybn Super Rookie

Currency:
    (。’▽’。)♡
    I know right? :lover1:
    I heard they were highschool schoolmates i think? They r both indeed so lucky to have each other