【 pannchoa 】 ARMYs attribute J-Hope's mixtape success to the fandom of the group as a whole

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Flyingpetals, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Flyingpetals

Flyingpetals Leader

Currency:
    Apple
    This made me warm so I thought I'd share

[enter-talk] I DIDN'T KNOW THAT J-HOPE'S INDIVIDUAL POPULARITY WAS THIS HIGHㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry for the title... But I always thought that BTS' group popularity was stronger than their individual popularity, but when I saw his views on Youtube and the likes I was wondering if it was real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Wow I was freaking amazed, I even went to check their fan-talk and even the trending tags and he's everywhere, the song isn't even out for 1 hour yet and I'm so shocked at this reality

post response:
    [+807][-34]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ It's because all of us are supporting Hobie. We would support anyone that comes out. Even if Kim Seokjin decided to do rap and released a mixtape, we would support it. Even if Kim Namjoon goes for a ballad, we'll support it. We just support everything from Bangtan.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ In one hour he reached 1M people and 100M hearts is this real..

[​IMG]

ㅇㅇ Even the trending terms were crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ They trended worldwide is this real...♥️

[​IMG]

ㅇㅇ There's barely any difference between an all-fan and a single member fan in Bangtanㅋㅋㅋ Even single member fans like all the members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And fan's heart aside, Hobie's mixtape is seriously good,,,,,

ㅇㅇ All the member's media power is strongㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's because they have all-fans. There would be some difference in terms of individual fancams and styling, but overall we like all the members equally ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ He broke a new record by releasing a solo mixtape.....

[​IMG]
    Daydream: 1h43min: 1M views DNA took 7h53min and Mic Drop 3h50min to reach it

cr. taken from OneHallyu

2. Fantastic7

Fantastic7 Rookie

Currency:
    He delivered and armys rightfully returned his work with nothing but praise as they themselves loved it, good job armys and good job jhope!

[​IMG]

3. Fluffyish

Fluffyish Rookie

Currency:
    Jin's Wife
    ARMYs love Hoseok. [​IMG]
    He deserves all the love.

4. allinonetonone

Currency:
    Jhope did THAT!
    take in all the sunshine that is Hobi!
    [​IMG]

5. LadyS

LadyS Leader

Currency:
    Bts has really few akgae fans...

freakyfantasy likes this.
  6. rjkoya3579

rjkoya3579 Public Figure

Currency:
    It's been half a year since I got into BTS and I still have no bias just like how I was in the very beginning lol
    I love how supportive most ARMYs are of the group as a whole and not just a single member
    and BTS themselves hype each other up a lot so it's hard for ARMYs not to hype for them too

Fantastic7 and randomstrang3r like this.