Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

[pannatic] Netizens can feel CL's fustration towards YG

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lubby00, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Lubby00

Lubby00 Legend

[​IMG]

@chaelincl: What about me? #PleaseReplyToMyText

theqoo

-I feel bad for CL..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Does that mean he didn't reply to the messages that the artists under his company sent and yet he uploaded stuff on Instagram??

-Chaerin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Will Yang Hyunsuk treat Black Pink the same way in the next 5 years? I really hate him..

-Yang Hyunsuk is Black Pink's akgae fan now..

-Just imagine how frustrated CL was to leave such comment on Instagram.. But why are you guys hating on Eun Jiwon in the middle of thisㅋ

-Why did she renew her contract with YG?ㅠㅠ

-CL seems to work hard on everything she does while Yang Hyunsuk....

-When CL was doing well at one time, he treated her like a princess and now that Black Pink is hitting big, he's throwing her away.. He's such a jerk..

-I have never wished for anyone to mess up their life this bad..

-He should've just used his time to reply to CL's text instead of updating his Instagram..

-At one time he claimed that CL is YG's princess and stuffs and look at him now.. Ugh, just let her go..

https://pannative.bl...rustration.html

L_catzzz, Kaikat, Marianthi and 3 others like this.
  2. legendjekki

legendjekki Artist

H.O.T Promoter
    wow people are now hating Jiwon too because of that picture. shocked

Hooooni likes this.
  3. legendjekki

legendjekki Artist

H.O.T Promoter
    well CL has been wild on insta for months now

L_catzzz likes this.
  4. MirajaneAlpha22

Wow.

5. Onewbunny

Onewbunny Artist

Not shocked at all, that the intention. When you post in other artist activity and say "they are getting and I'm not getting", people specially her fans will go and hate on the ones that are getting some work. And that's when she failed here.

So expect more hate, for BP, SECHKIES and Seungri in the comming weeks

6. kwonjiyong92

kwonjiyong92 Super Rookie

I was right people defend her

7. twiceeeeeeeeeeee

Knetz defending an idol ??? Whatttttt

8. TimeForChocolate

TimeForChocolate Super Rookie

Well the only reason why CLs probably taking this public is because of money. She's had music made already but she needs financing to get a big release. I cant blame YG too much tho. She's not really selling music as a solo and the only attention CL gets nowadays is when she involves YG.

Edit: Here's a question for the people here, would you honestly spend money on her if you expect a return on it?

kwonjiyong92 likes this.
  9. lizvip

lizvip Star

She should have tegged him on her own social media instead below his post about other artist or in one of his post about her. Now other artist that have nothing to do with it , get blamed and hated.

This kind of remind me of Minzy situation, so I'm not surprised she get support now. I just hopped that she will get the same support when she relese her music.

#9 lizvip, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  10. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Legend

Astronaut
    I understand her frustrations but I do think she is acting from feeling rather than being strategic. People are encouraging her outrage at YG bc they like drama. Once she leaves YG and tea party is over, the same people might not even check her stuff out.

Onewbunny, mirella, jenstals and 2 others like this.
  11. 3rdEyeOculus

3rdEyeOculus Rookie

She needs to get on SoundCloud and just start dropping music. Hopefully she’ll get noticed and some other company will swoop her up from this flaming hot garbage of a mess she’s been in for the past few years. Jeez

Edit: Oh god, I hope she doesn’t end up like Lexy. She was so popular and now nobody cares about her anymore

12. Teudungi21

Teudungi21 Artist

Teacher
    Considering how poorly he has managed her and others under his wing, Lee Hi and the now defunct Mixnine group, then yes I would say he owes it to try. Is to completely his fault now and does this mean he cant find talent no but recently he has made so pretty blatant errors on the management side for a few of his artist.

13. jenstals

jenstals Star

this pretty much sums it up

lizvip likes this.
  14. annoyed

annoyed Artist

Who's that and what happened to her?

15. 3rdEyeOculus

3rdEyeOculus Rookie

EXACTLY!
    She was a solo rapper under YG ( she was the original CL). She was introduced on the YG Family famillenium album in 1999 and was set to debut in 2000 but for some reason YG waited to debut her until 2003 (same year as Se7en). She was super popular, just as popular as Lee Hyori. Once BigBang debuted, YG had his full attention on them and she kinda went on the back burner (he made sure to pay attention to se7en though). After a while, her comebacks were less and less frequent. Her sales dropped and then she decided to leave YG in 2008 or 2009. She was on smtm but that show is a giant popularity contest so she didn’t make that much of an impact. She had a comeback in 2012 but it didn’t do that well and people quickly forgot about it. She got married in 2016 to a non celebrity and that was the last news I’ve heard of her.

#15 3rdEyeOculus, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    L_catzzz likes this.
  16. TimeForChocolate

TimeForChocolate Super Rookie

Owes it a try? You want to go to your shareholders and tell them that you want to finance an expensive project because you owe someone?
    Are we just going to ignore the successes in the company too?

17. Teudungi21

Teudungi21 Artist

Teacher
    I mean it couldn't get any worse after the disaster that was Mixnine and the money he lost there. From what I have seen she hasn't really got her chance to be a solo artist. She has really only released around three songs as a solo artist plus a few collaborations. In the end again it seems mismanagement. Plus we see how he treats other artist such as Lee Hi who has had plenty of success but after years in between albums lost some steam.

18. serphine

serphine Super Rookie

as a fans , definitely yes

as a company who gonna spend money on her , sorry but no
    u know that YG have a very long time preparation for comeback, and why they should waste that time to give to someone who wont give a certain success, its better to give it to someone who have higher probability of success