Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

[Pann] Zhou Jieqiong and Cheng Xiao's charismatic pose on Idol Producer becomes a hot topic

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lubby00, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Lubby00

Lubby00 Leader

Cheng Xiao and Zhou Jieqiong's pose on Chinese ver. of Produce 101

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

instiz

-Whoa.. How could both of them look that gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-The Chinese version of Produce 101 has already aired? Did the PD of the Korean version personally go there to direct the whole show?

-Hul.. Goddesses...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Both of them look like dolls..ㅠㅠㅠ

-What.. They appear on the show as the judges?

-Whoa.. I can't see anything beside their noses..

-I honestly think it's a little bit early for both of them to judge someone else's skills..

-So pretty.. But I thought they appeared on the show as seniors to give advice for the trainees?

-They look a little bit scary but still gorgeous..

-Why are they.. so beautiful..

-They look so pretty.. I want to see them in person..ㅠㅠ

-Cheng Xiao has been dancing for nearly 10 years and for Jieqiong, adding up her training periode until she debuted, she has been in the industry for a really long time so I think they could give great advice for the trainees there. I believe that experience is the best teacher..

-They're in the show because they deserve the position to be the judges..

-Where can I watch the show..?

-Who did Jieqiong's eyebrows..

-Hul.. Amazing.. They look so gorgeous..

-They didn't invite Victoria to the show as the judge..? What a pity..

-Whoa.. They look so cool..

2. jytjuyikhujo

jytjuyikhujo Memorable

Stanning Girl Groups
    Their visuals are slaying me.

Chengxiao looks like a bad ass in the first gif though.

nayeongirlgroup and Lubby00 like this.
  3. yutakunnn

yutakunnn Trainee

no offense to cheng xiao and kyulkyung, but they need someone who has more experience to be the judges. it will be awkward if some of the trainee might be older than them.

nayeongirlgroup likes this.
  4. keylover0923

keylover0923 Newbie

They look so pretty oh gosh. Also I don't agree with the comments saying they shouldn't be judges. Experience has nothing to do with age. Also who better to give advice than someone who literally went through this same thing and came out successful?

JunsuK and zicozelo like this.
  5. noticemesenpai04

i know im supposed to be on a break, but QUEENS

idol producer has been looking good so far
    yixing is such a savage lmao

6. Suzan

Suzan Memorable

EXO's Mama
    I realised just how gorgeous Cheng Xiao really is after watching Idol Producer. She is stunning!

7. Lubby00

Lubby00 Leader

It is a little weird how people are saying Jieqiong & Cheng Xiao shouldn’t be on, but no ones batting an eye on Jackson who’s also early in his career

Tbh all of them have some reason to qualify for a judge. As this Knetizen said

-Cheng Xiao has been dancing for nearly 10 years and for Jieqiong, adding up her training periode until she debuted, she has been in the industry for a really long time so I think they could give great advice for the trainees there. I believe that experience is the best teacher..

8. JunsuK

JunsuK Rookie

Student.
    First time I saw Cheng Xiao I nearly passed out from the shock of her immense beauty. One of the best days of my life, and she was firmly established as one of my favorite visuals of all time.

9. ZYXMYG

ZYXMYG Newbie

Theyre so beautiful!!!!

Honestly, I agree with the comments saying they shouldn't be judges. Neither Pristin nor WJSN have "established" themselves in the industry (whereas Yixing and Jackson have) - which is what, imo, makes a judge a good judge imo.

That being said, however, I do understand why they were chosen: both Kyulkyung and Xiao have commercial capabilities in China and they have that all important connection to the Korean industry. And Pinky, of course, is a veteran in the PD101 series.

I was actually quite surprised with how Xiao judged?? At first she was basically repeating what Yixing was saying, but as soon as she got comfortable she was right into it - she had a really good critical eye and I think her commentary next episode will be particularly good. Pinky, for me, was wishy-washy, which is what I expected but .... we shall see!

I'm actually really enjoying the dynamics of the judges even though I can tell Xing gets a lil annoyed at times lol! MC Jin can be a tad irritating