One thing I’m happy about

Discussion in 'School Life' started by kpopfantototo, Oct 1, 2020.

1. kpopfantototo

kpopfantototo Married to @localkoreaboo

Currency:
    choi beomgyu’s #1 fangirl
    wOw for the first time there’s not a whole bunch of high schoolers casually smoking in front of the school, I had to endure that smell of smoke for 7 years , I usually hold my breath till I pass that area. They finally gave them their own area to smoke imagine form 1st grade to 7th grade having those people casually there smoking :confused:

Lovingmemoria likes this.
  2. Lovingmemoria

Lovingmemoria Super Rookie

Currency:
    They gave them a space? Here police started to come so they wouldn't smoke at the door, specially because they are minors :oops:

kpopfantototo likes this.
  3. kpopfantototo

kpopfantototo Married to @localkoreaboo

Currency:
    choi beomgyu’s #1 fangirl
    It’s not really illegal, and it’s not like my school can make them stop but like it’s an outdoors school but once in 6th grade I caught some girls smoking in the bathroom but smoking in school grounds is not allowed (my friend was about to go in a bathroom where 3 girls casually came out of and it smelled like smoke but we didn’t remember their faces so we couldn’t catch them

Lovingmemoria likes this.
  4. JiminieKookie

JiminieKookie Professional ATEEZ and A.C.E stan

Currency:
    Park Junhee-stan| Stan A.C.E stan talent!
    my old school was like if the adults (students 18+) during break wanted to smoke than they should leave the playground and go somewhere else and one teacher even told a few 16-17 years old who were not allowed to smoke in public that they should hide behind the gym in front of a large trashcan to not be seen by a teacher or else they could call the police about it (the law here in Germany is that when you are under 18 you are not allowed to smoke in public or buy cigarettes but if you are under 18 and your parents are OK with it you can smoke at home. they raised the age from 16 to 18 like I think 8 years ago to prevent too much teenager smoking cause people really used to smoke damn much here and still do, even tho a lot people switched to e-cigarettes now)

5. Lovingmemoria

Lovingmemoria Super Rookie

Currency:
    Wow that seems bad, I can't stand any kind of smoke they give me headaches it would have been awful if it was me :confused:

6. NemuriNezumi

NemuriNezumi Groovy Dormouse

Currency:
    University student
    I remember my hs had teachers smoking at the second entry door (which was actually the main door)

Kids would smoke with the teachers in front of it

Better that than creating a fire inside the school by smoking in secret (still remember once during recess time one of our biggest 'palmeras' that was taller than a 2 story building caught fire and we could see the flame even reaching above it, we all took it as a show until it was time to go back to class), or smoke inside the bathroom

7. NemuriNezumi

NemuriNezumi Groovy Dormouse

Currency:
    University student
    That said I don't like the smell of smoke

Both my parents were smokers and it gave me headaches and would make me sneeze as well, bit like what happens when I am in a highly contaminated area due to car smoke

My dad used to think I was exaggerating until he was forced to stop for health reasons, nd my mum smokes outside