one piece

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Rys, Apr 10, 2016.

1. user94

user94 Public Figure

Currency:
    I read all the mangas till now

2. propanda

propanda Very Important Panda

Currency:
    I'm up to date with manga and I have watched over 700 eps. I think I know quite lot about the series though I'm not superfan so not every detail and stuff outside of manga/anime.

3. Agyr

Agyr Newbie

Currency:
    I'm the same. I follow (read) the series as a casual fan, but not as a hardcore fan who knows every detail. Hell, I don't even remember what happened in the many of the arcs, so that'll probably make the series a good reread for me once it ends.

4. propanda

propanda Very Important Panda

Currency:
    I have actually read some arcs couple times already. Have been reading OP something like 7 years now even longer than I have been into kpop. It's pretty crazy when I think about it ^^;

I wonder when it's going to end though, it's one of those that seem to never end ^^; I just wonder how long Oda is going to keep doing OP, it's close to 20 years already I think.. if not over.

5. Agyr

Agyr Newbie

Currency:
    It'll be 20 years soon on July 19, 2017. Jesus, is that a long time. Also considering how I read somewhere that he said a year or two (or three at most) ago that he was only halfway, we still have quite a long way to go. Just the thought of One Piece going for maybe another 20 years is just crazy. I'd have my children reading it and summarizing it for me then, lmao

#25 Agyr, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    propanda likes this.