Oh no it's so horrible! BTS won all daesangs!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Deeery, Dec 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Deeery

Deeery Super Rookie

Currency:
    :annoyedr:

Can you please shut up already? It's so annoying to hear over and over again how BTS shouldn't get all daesangs, how that never happened before or how BTS don't deserve them.
    But in that case, who does? You can dislike BTS all you want but that won't change the fact that Persona was the best selling kpop album and BTS had no competition here. Same for Boy With Luv. You might like the song or not but the song still did incredibly well on charts. And Artist of the year award - Honestly even haters can agree that for three years straight BTS are the only group that deserve this title. Not a single group managed to achieve as much as BTS did. If BTS didn't deserve those awards then who does? Twice? Blackpink? Seventeen? Let's be real, you really want them to win awards they clearly don't deserve? Don't you want them to receive a daesang due to their amazing achievements rather than due to the fact that they attended the show? You call daesangs and other awards attendance or charity awards and that one time when daesangs actually weren't charity awards you are complaining? Maybe your favourite idols had a good year, maybe they have many new achievements but still this year someone was better than them. Maybe next year it's your favourite group that will receive all big awards, who knows? For now please just accept that this year in terms of sales and records belonged to BTS and they deserve those awards. And it's me saying this - me who thinks all award shows are rigged and not worth my time.

2. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Celebrity

Currency:
  3. RJTATA

RJTATA Rookie

Currency:
    Namjoon's Lover
  4. MassiveKpopFan

MassiveKpopFan Married to @njsjyghsjmthjk

Currency:
    Student
    it's the same schtick as last year. No one stands a chance as long as BTS exists. Now people are pulling the gender card in favor of Twice. That's not cool. Grand prizes are not awarded on who worked the hardest or who had the most viral Twitter moment. And if they were, BTS have been working their a**es off since debut to be here. They had their first extended break in years while in the middle of completing a year long stadium world tour, not to mention their other overseas schedules in Japan, New Zealand, America, etc.

I will say this now: complaining doesn't get your group an award. Working to attain the results needed for an award is what you need to do instead of stating your opinion about how some dance "outsold" or NOW preaching about how GGs are unfairly snubbed when EVERYONE knows women have a glass ceiling to get past in every society in the world. This ain't new to k-pop. Why is it unfair now only after BTS won?

I bet 80% of yall aren't even Korean yet have the balls to say what's popular in Korea when you don't live there, speak the language, are of that ethnicity, and/or have prior cultural experience. Last time I checked, you also aren't the MAMA judges so your opinions on what was "robbed" carries no weight.

I'm normally not this confrontational but seeing the most BS excuses as to why BTS won over every other group and soloist when they had the industry by the neck with 1 comeback is putting me off a lot.

#4 MassiveKpopFan, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  5. s4eguk4nne

s4eguk4nne Trainee

Currency:
    [​IMG]

what a nice tea party here

6. didi2802

didi2802 Idol

Currency:
    Lol, I'm not even an ARMY and I still got annoyed seeing 100 threads about BTS not deserving the awards or about companies etc.

People should just chill.

Menean, musiclovey, Deeery and 3 others like this.