Official Weight Loss Thread~~

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by boruto, Dec 3, 2017.

1. BTS_kpopfangirl

BTS_kpopfangirl Married to @jinyboybts

Current weight: 175 pounds (lost five pounds in the past week)
    Goal weight: 120 pounds

I have no idea how to could calories. I walk every day to and from school and I've recently cut salt out of my diet. I am limiting myself to natural sugars as well by avoiding cake, candy, fruit juices etc.

2. alexgrin

alexgrin Trainee

I hate all these diets. I have a weight training background and have been lifting for about 2 years now. I wanted to lose some weight as a result, I found myself more and more in love with olympic lifting. Some time ago I also tried Coolsculpting NYC procedures to lose weight faster. They gave great results, I lost 15 lbs in a few weeks.

#122 alexgrin, Mar 1, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  3. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

I think is the most important thing that most of us don't do. I decided to stop drinking soda entirely. I've increased my water intake dramatically. I have to pee all the time but I know that'll get better. I realized I was not drinking ANY water sometimes. I was having coffee in the morning and a soda for lunch but that was basically it. That's HORRIBLE.

4. Ava_Mia

Ava_Mia Newbie

5. milkshakes

milkshakes ✰ honey10 ✰

u10t and wm artist superfan
    does anyone have any tips for motivation to eat healthier and exercising , but i desperately wanna start trying and get more fit but every time i even attempt thinking about it, i suddenly just give up and end up binge eating an unhealthy amount. my soda intake is insane too :/ i think i may have a barrier in my mind telling me "you're never gonna actually lose weight so why bother trying". anyone have any ideas on how i can surpass this mindset into a healthier one?
    im surprised i've lasted this long w/o any serious health concerns tbqh

6. JesseGK

JesseGK Newbie

Great motivation is money. If you don't understand that it is essential for being healthy by eating healthy food, so you can try spending money on some coach or a paid diet. As for me, I'm also very lazy and I can't force myself eat healthier. If I'll pay for a prescribed diet, I would know what to follow and maybe that way would work.

milkshakes likes this.
  7. Blacklily96

Blacklily96 Married to : @Drew_B

Personally I just find ways to see progress, jeans that are to tight at the moment, loosening of belts, and well the mirror as well in the long run, and obviously the scale if you take care to know that if you exercise you might gain muscle which weighs more than fat, hence clothes are a good way to see the progress you're making rather than the scale, so that might help.

milkshakes likes this.
  8. notsin

notsin Newbie

i need to lose like 30 pounds in 30 days whew. it's gonna be crazy. i know i need to change my diet but it's so hard. i really lack the willpower to give up all the junk i eat.

9. milkshakes

milkshakes ✰ honey10 ✰

OK ok im gonna do it
    ive gotten the motivation to do more exercising past my normal walks, now i just gotta stoP eating so many snacks :mad:
    my self control is unbelievably non-existing
    currently: 155lbs
    goal: at least 130 but if i can go less lets go!!! idc im just tired of looking gross lmao.
    im gonna get FIT yall watch me

10. Candy416

Candy416 Newbie

Use my fitness pal app. Count your calories and don't cheat. Stay under what you burn for the day, based on height weight and gender and you will lose weight. I've lost 30 pounds in 4 months. And stop drinking.

11. yuimew

yuimew Newbie

Can anyone help me?

I have a problem with my legs, it's too fat, and my calves also. But I'm satisfied with my upper body, it's just my lower that I don't like. Eventhough I lose weight, it's still the same.

What kind of exercises do you recommend? or diet?

Thank you lovies!!!!;)

[​IMG]

12. milkshakes

milkshakes ✰ honey10 ✰

a lil update but
    its been rly rocky for reasons but
    im down to 145 lb now but idk but i somehow lost 8 lbs in like.... 2 days and i dont even know how... idk if i should be concerned or not lol.
    about 10 more lbs to go i guess!!??

13. Blacklily96

8 lbs in 2 days may just be water weight and not fat.

milkshakes likes this.
  14. Blacklily96

Sadly it's like impossible to lose weight targeted, though it is said that walking, and light cardio is better, that way you don't build muscle in your legs, I believe pilates is also good for that, to get that, lean look.

yuimew likes this.
  15. milkshakes

milkshakes ✰ honey10 ✰

i considered that but i also lost some inches around my stomach too, its probably combine water weight and fat tbh but still had me shook lol

16. yae_sakura

yae_sakura Newbie

I'm 5 5 and a half, and 76kg. Yeah, I'm quite overweight. It makes me sad because I can feel it, when I wave my hands. My goal is to lose about 19 kg in a year or 2. I also have hormone problems, so it makes me gain weight easily. When I was younger, I ate so much sweets. It's embarrassing.

My tips-
    I drink a cup or 2 of tea a day.
    Make sure to have 10 * 7 grams of protein per day.
    I like to have a smoothie for breakfast with protein powder, milk, fruit, peanut butter, matcha, chia seeds.It makes me feel full.
    Make sure you drink 2-3 liters of water per day. Don't overdo it.
    A bit of fat is good. It keeps the carbs you eat slowing down into your system.
    I like to listen to subliminals at night-you can find one specific.
    Use a lot of spices in your food-paprika,chili powder, etc etc.
    And, treat yo self sometimes.

srra likes this.
  17. srra

srra Newbie

i'm recovering from bulimia which is going unbelievably smoothly, but i do want to lose the weight i have gained now i'm more ~stable~ since i don't fit in any of my clothes haha and i don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe. there's also a lot of anxiety surrounding my body image, i plan on going back to where i used to live in the summer to see friends a couple times but feel like i can't because of the weight gain y'know?

a lot of the weight gain is due to alcohol consumption because 2 bottles of wine a night will ruin your waistline haha, i really really want to cut back on how much i drink since i feel like it's now become my main coping mechanism where my ED was, but i also don't want to slip back into ED behaviours given how far i've come with that so far.

i'm 170cm and 64kg, all my clothes fit well when i was around 50-52kg. this is my height weight before i shed weight down to 45kg, but i look different due to being more muscular since i didn't exercise before. i have a very active job and fitbit averages at me burning 18k-19k calories a week (~2,650 a day) so eating 1,200-1,500 daily would work well and i know i can do it easily since i've done it before, it's just the drinking haha.

any tips for not consuming addictive stuff? i also want to do more exercises for strength but i have literally NO space in my house, and the gym gives me anxiety and is expensive. any exercises that you can do in a really really small space?

18. Blacklily96

@srra
    Tips for not addictive stuff? It's not cheap, so be a little bit of a scrooge, that works, though also replacing it with something healthier but tasty also could work. Doing stuff that distracts you at the times when you usually drink?

19. imisschoa

imisschoa Newbie

Good luck! Ik u can do itt

20. Blacklily96

Any tips how to maintain while being fed homecooking which leaves you no choice as to what to make?

Zuko1 likes this.