Official Weight Loss Thread~~

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by boruto, Dec 3, 2017.

1. yujuandcocoa

yujuandcocoa Trainee

Currency:
    d
    no don't worry I'm 21! I do walking and yoga sometimes I just need to work on doing it more :3

2. servingvisuals

Currency:
    Student
    Wow I just found this thread!
    I hope to lose around 29 - 32 ibs (13-14kg) by June.
    I lost 14 ibs (6kg) from last August or September? Till now, which was a very slow weight loss process.
    I think it was become I kept changing my diet too much.
    I eat 6 small meals throughout the day and it's mostly fruits or a protein shake.
    I'm turning pescatarian so I hope maybe that will help me lose weight faster + I eat meat too much.

kodoku likes this.
  3. INeedHelp

INeedHelp Newbie

Currency:
    I'm 4'10" and weigh 99 lbs. Goal is to go down to 88-90 lbs. I've just cut down the quantity I eat in each meal by 1/4 and have stopped snacking during the rest of the day. I drink a lot of water and tea for a 'full feeling'. So, I still eat meat and rice and all that. I probably eat around 2000 calories a day, but I just don't keep weight so cutting down isn't a health hazard.

kodoku likes this.
  4. kKaliko

kKaliko Idol

Currency:
    RM MONO PR TEAM
    OH MY GOD :) :D

5. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    I'm in need some assistance because I've gained about 30 lbs the pass year ½ & struggle w/ self control. I had a depressive breakdown last night due to my disgust of my current appearance. Like, I've contemplated self harm over this, like as if I was still a stupid emo angsty teen.

kodoku likes this.
  6. Blacklily96

Blacklily96 Married to : @Drew_B

Currency:
    What kind of assistance do you need?

kodoku and ExoticQueen like this.
  7. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    self control on what and how much I eat

kodoku likes this.
  8. Blacklily96

Currency:
    I can suggest drinking a really big glass of water or something prior to eating, and then eat slowly, since it takes some time before you start feeling full, and even if you're feeling hungry drink a glass of water, the body often mistakes thirst for hunger, that's my main tips.

Peaches_Rose, kodoku and ExoticQueen like this.
  9. thearklovebot

thearklovebot Newbie

Currency:
    just sharing that im rly upset about how all the 'health snacks' are expensive as fuck

10. ExoticQueen

ExoticQueen Leader

Currency:
    '94 Liner Sugar 노나
    honestly

11. thearklovebot

thearklovebot Newbie

Currency:
    id like some advice
    So im not sure if my "workouts" are actually enough
    i go to the gym only 2 times a week because i live with my gm who hates driving. While we are there i stretch then go on the gym bikes and set the resistance to 7 and it normally takes me 5 minutes to do a mile so i go for 4 miles. Once im done i do lunges and 3 30 second planks, sometimes i just walk on the treadmill i hate running though . As for food ive been having the same thing for dinner often- soup (with celery, like 5 heads of bok choy, carrots, sometimes squash, and other vegetables im probably forgetting), a plain baked potato, and plain green beans.

But what ive been doing has made my legs look awesome but idk if it will affect my stomach at all and thats my goal to have a better looking stomach.

12. Chuuriah_Carey

Chuuriah_Carey Public Figure

Currency:
    Kimberly Lippington's Assistant
    Gurrrrl I'm still in winter mode. I wish you all luck though because it's not going to happen for me this summer.

kodoku likes this.
  13. Blacklily96

Currency:
    Well, planks do stuff for your core very well, I generally hate working out, but I have bouts were I just read stuff a lot, thing is you have to up the amount over time, like after two weeks of 3 *30 seconds planks you do like 3*45 or maybe 2*60 or something. Also there's totally genetic differences in how soon the stomach becomes better, supposedly doing like stomach vacuums are good as well as it trains you to kind of keep your stomach "tight" normally and so on by training some muscles that other stomach exercises don't do as well.

thearklovebot and kodoku like this.
  14. xxHoshixx

xxHoshixx Newbie

Currency:
    Being a beautiful grape model XD
    I'm around 63kg and I'm 5 foot 4 I'm not really sure how to lose weight in a healthy way.I tried this week eating less food and eating only 3 times a day with light food like wholemeal bread and plain yogurt.I haven't really tired excirsing yet as I can't get a gym liscense yet as I'm kind of a bit too young I need 2 months more till I'm allowed to get my gym liscense in my local gym.I feel like I need to lose around 10-15kg as I dont feel healthy but many people my age (14 nearly 15) say my weight will even out once I grow up a bit more but my BMI is just at the healthy side and its almost too big in the percentlie.I tried calorie control but it's kind of hard to controle as I need a goal like how many calouries I need in a day so I can lose weight sucessful and I hope someone can reach out to me to tell me what way is best for me to lose weight without going hungry or breaking my diet because I ate a bag full of donuts.

15. alexandra5295

alexandra5295 Trainee

Currency:
    Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaengi
    I'd say since you're young, see a nutritionist if possible. If not, eat clean (avoid sugar (no sugary drinks either) and too much salt, no white carbs), Your diet should have healthy carbs (whole wheat products, 1-2 fruits, veggies), protein (chicken, high protein yogurt, low fat cheese, eggs, fish) and healthy fats (some nuts, olive oil or coconut oil etc, avocado). Instead of hitting the gym , try walking more for now and try the gym later on. If you'd like it maybe you could join a dance class instead, much more fun.
    When you really want to, have a dessert or something else you're craving, just not every day and try having 1 regular portion. Completely cutting foods you enjoy from you're diet isnt necessary, it might make you miserable and makes it more possible for you to give up easily. Also drink at least 8 glasses of water / day.
    If you feel hungry, drink some water. If you still feel hungry then eat something bc at that age your body needs a lot of energy, just keep it as healthy and as close to 1 portion as possible. Don't have your dinner late at night eg if u sleep at 12, eat at 7-8 and if hungry later have a healthy snack like yogurt.
    Eat 3 meals a day or 5-6, doesnt matter since any way the total food you eat in a day should be the same ammount whether its 3 or 6 meals; less meals > bigger, more meals > kinda smaller meals + snacks in between. So the meal number is up to you, whatever works for you best

Good luck and remember that health is important, losing weight in a non healthy way is never a good idea esp in your age.

16. Pearlied

Pearlied Newbie

Currency:
    Do you take some vitamins and supplements when losing weight? I need some recommendations on those, maybe you can help me. I am thinking about buying some of those from https://discnts.com/category/vitamins for me. They offer some nice discounts on stuff from iHerb which seems really great!

#76 Pearlied, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  17. khnxs

khnxs Newbie

Currency:
    namjoon's hoe
    hi a newbie has entered the scene :^)
    i'm 59 ish kg and ~158 cm tall
    my goal used to be 38 kg but idk anymore
    my tip is to not fast or skip meals. yeah, you'll loose weight but it is extremely unhealthy and can seriously harm you, coming from experience.
    don't try "diets" that are recommended because they don't work and you'll only gain the weight back
    i just recommend eating small portions slowly, and doing exercises that you find fun; such as swimming or dancing.

18. kyoong

kyoong Married to @spicyaghase

Currency:
    TVXQ’s manager
    dieting is so fucking hard lol.

I’m 177cm and 90kg, but my goal rn is 55kg bc the number sounds pretty lol pray for me.

I’m going to try and eat 1000 cal a day and do some leisurely exercises like dancing and stuff so I can get my mess of a life together

19. Juliabuhuhu

Juliabuhuhu Married to @Minyoongimin

Currency:
    Wow I just found out about this thread. I'm 170 cm and 68kg. My goal is 56kg. I don't have a period of time that I need to lose it. Until now I always said that I need to do this 2 months or so..and did nothing..only starve myself and then put back the weight that I lost. Today I started to do some exercise. I know that I have to give up on sweets and junk food but it so damn hard.... I hope I'll reach my goal. Good luck to you guys too. ^^

kodoku likes this.
  20. Icy68446

Icy68446 Married to @kddicted

Currency:
    ♡ A Softie ♡
    I've dropped down to about 58kgs and I'm planning to try and reboot my eating schedule when school starts up again. I've also started counting calories since I've been going up and down between 58-60 a lot and I need to monitor more of how much I'm eating.