Official Weight Loss Thread~~

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by boruto, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Eziio

Eziio ᴠɪɪɴɪ
    Tech Team Events Team .

Currency:
    30 mins of moderate Kpop workouts 4 days a week and 1400cals a day,
    Hopefully I’ll be able to drop 10kg in 4 months
    :annoyedr:

Will probs have to lower calorie intake and increase exercise during the last month or two

2. ethelcurtis

ethelcurtis Newbie

Currency:
    i lost 0.5 kg in a week i daily take 500-600 calories daily.!!

3. Iris_Dragonoure

Currency:
    Seventeen Garbage
    oof this thread exists?

Hi, I'm trying to make it around 95 pounds hhhhh
    I dance to kpop for like an hour a day, so that should be fine...

i'm currently 97 pounds but i really dont like the idea of that. christmas break meant i wasnt forced to eat at school so i dropped to 91, but i ended up collapsing on one of my first days back to school, so my doctor told me to gain some weight. i didnt want to, but i had to hhhhhh.

#43 Iris_Dragonoure, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  4. raymondchouku

raymondchouku Married to: @ReadMyFanfic2

Currency:
    I've been there.. During my junior year of uni I would eat fast food 3-5 days a week as food at uni was too expensive and the fact that driving home was impossible as class was like 50 minutes apart and I was taking 17 credits thus many days I had classes from 8 am til 8 pm... Anyway I ended up gaining a significant amount of weight and by taking measures to reduce intake of food (e.g., not eating fast food, cutting out sugary beverages somewhat, skipping some meals, etc.) I have dropped 73 pounds within the last two years..

5. raymondchouku

raymondchouku Married to: @ReadMyFanfic2

Currency:
    Long story short I have had weight issues since I was like 10... One thing that I did, for a month, during my adolescence, was to live primarily on ramen noodles for a month... This wasn't a dieting plan, but more out of necessity as ramen is cheap and I was very poor at the time.. I would not recommend it as while weight will drop fast (depending on the intake of ramen), weight that drops fast tends to be gained back. In my experience weight that is lost over a period of months slowly and gradually tends to stay off rather than weight lost quickly..

Peaches_Rose likes this.
  6. shantafanta

shantafanta Rookie

Currency:
    Im pretty tall for a girl, I'm 5' 8", and I'm currently 152 pounds. I used to be 163 but I lost weight through the Keto Diet (basically no carbs or sugar). Don't do much exercise just the bare minimum. My goal weight is around 135. I'd be happy to help anyone that needs motivation or if anyone has some tips to get something that's keto and sweet for my system!

reveIuv and Blacklily96 like this.
  7. reveIuv

reveIuv Trainee

Currency:
    may i ask for how long u did it? and did u eat fruits or rice?

8. shantafanta

shantafanta Rookie

Currency:
    like i said, no carbs or added sugar. I had only 5-15 g of carbs a day, A LOT OF FATS AND VEGETABLES. That was key. And the weight loss happened very fast, within 2-3 weeks, and I'm continuing to lose weight.

reveIuv likes this.
  9. yooonoon

yooonoon Newbie

Currency:
    My height is 159cm/5’2-5’3
    My goal weight is 52kg/114lbs
    My weight right now is 64,7kg/142lbs

I’m trying to find the diet that suits me but it’s hard as it been a while since I’ve been dieting.. I went down to 57kg/125lbs which has been my lightest... yeah I think I need to get some smaller plates for myself, stick to one portion eat little to no sugar plus drink a half liter of coke once a week.. plus exercise more.. I really don’t do any exercise because I’ve gotten too lazy

Eleia likes this.
  10. bangmenah

bangmenah Celebrity

Currency:
    House wife
    Hey all! I’ve since changed how I eat and exercise since I last posted and i figured I’d update.
    So I was at a St Pattys party last week and I got to weigh myself (my scale hasn’t been working and then I moved and I can’t find it) and I (after eating and drinking?!) weighed 160. I think that I weigh a little more than that though so I’m going to gauge myself at 165.

My day consists of the following:
    - Wake up, get black coffee (Starbucks cold brew, it’s only 5 calories. If they don’t have this I just get plain black coffee) and either oatmeal with fruit or an egg (usually the Sous Vide Egg Bites but I throw one out lmao)
    - on my break from work I come home and I run 2 miles, on a sprint. I can consistently run a 6 minute mile though which makes me feel great! Then I do 60 bench presses and 30-60 leg raises. I think one is at 60 pounds and the other is at 30?
    - dinner. This is where I falter, I either eat a salad or what my family eats but like that’s USUALLY chicken with sauce.
    - for a snack at one point during the day I’ll usually have two or three clementines and if I’m still hungry I’ll eat a scoop of peanut butter.

MY BIGGEST TIP if you’re super hungry eat a scoop of peanut butter and wait like 3 minutes. You’ll stop being hungry I promise.

11. redflagged

redflagged Newbie

Currency:
    Eat probiotics(fermented veggies, kombucha, kiefer, and such)
    Do not eat bread sugar, milk, or anything synthetic
    Study the laws in ur country in regards to food because there are a lot of loop holes
    Study ingredients

Eleia likes this.
  12. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    I think I lost a tiny bit of weight, but it's not enough at all. I want to reach 60 kgs at least. Stopped eating sweets, started eating a bit less and healthier, and started gym again (tho I haven't been this week >.>)

13. bangmenah

bangmenah Celebrity

Currency:
    House wife
    I bought a scale that measures body fat! (Everyone should do this, at target!) i will say that this is helping me understand my body better. I’m at about 157 officially and have about 10.5% body fat. I have been trying something new because I decided I should probably get a little muscle mass and be healthier. I eat Salad all the time, I make sure to pick the darkest green option present and I always put a SMALL amount of dressing in it. EATING LEAFY GREENS TURNS INTO A THICK PASTE IN YOUR INTESTINES KEEPING YOU FROM GETTING HUNGRY OR CRAVINGS!!! TRY THIS FOR A WEEK!!!

14. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    Alright starting today I'm gonna do my best to lose weight. Here are some tips I'll use (writing this for myself)

- drink 3 litres of water per day
    - drink a cup of green tea with a lemon every morning
    - drink a cup of that herbalife tea every day
    - take two herbalife pills before every meal (three times a day)
    - eat slowly from a small plate with a small fork
    - not eat late
    - not eat too much
    - take vitamins daily
    - use the stairs to my apartment instead of elevator unless I'm carrying something big or heavy or going with someone
    - go to the gym every second day and do more there
    - walk a lot at work (as if I have a choice :rolleyes:)
    - eat clean and healthy (that means no candy, less bread/pasta/fried foods and more veggies, fruits, and fish)
    - look at kpop inspo pics for motivation

I'll edit if I think of more stuff hmm...

RoseMarie and Blacklily96 like this.
  15. A.Fishbowl

A.Fishbowl Public Figure

Currency:
    I was reaaaally overweighted and lost 20 kg (and gained tons of muscle, that I needed because I was potato, so I lost more than 20 kg in fat) by doing crossfit (this took a year or something) then I hurt my foot but since my job was physical I managed to maintain more or less... have in mind I still needed to lose weight to be 100% considered healthy

But noooow, I got promoted, so my ob got less physical, THEN I quit my job and hadn't started ,y new job and I am gainging a LOT of weight.

So, I started doing crossfit at my home, and everything HURTS goddamit I forgot excersise was painful

I still have to lose like 15 kg? idk, but my body is endomorph, so being "thin" is not an option.
    Unfairly, my bf is SUPER thinbut eats like apig, and while he as issues gaining muscle, the minute he does half a situp he gets abs

16. A.Fishbowl

A.Fishbowl Public Figure

Currency:
    Be careful with drinking too much water it affects negativly in your kidneys and thin your blood among other things, as well as taking too much vitamins and minerals is also negative for your health (if you eat a lot of friuts and vegetables you probably won't need extra vitamins anyway)

kodoku likes this.
  17. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    thank u :)

18. yujuandcocoa

yujuandcocoa Trainee

Currency:
    I currently eat between 500-900 calories a day. I eat 1,500 one day a week though just to give my metabolism a quick boost.
    I mainly just eat vegetable soups, veggie burgers and rice cakes and that way I don't go to bed hungry even on a 500 day ^-^
    The trick is just making sure you drink a ton. I space out my meals with lots of tea and coffee :3
    I don't exercise as much as I should tho :annoyedr:

Eleia likes this.
  19. Kib

Kib Rookie

Currency:
    Are you an adult or a child ? Either way i recommend at least a 1.000calories everyday and try going for walks or even runs if you can your body needs more than 500calories a day, im honestly worried about the long term effect this might have on your health especially if you are still growing

20. RWBYWeiss

RWBYWeiss Rookie

Currency:
    After continuously following intermittent fasting/warrior diet I continue to make tremendous results :) Here is my new update

Male
    5'7-5'8 it changes for some reason T_T
    156 pounds with new update 8% body fat. (If you saw my post 1 or 2 pages back I was at 155 pounds with 10 percent body fat).

Strength training and intermittent fasting has helped me achieve my goals :) Will cont to post results <33333

Eleia and kodoku like this.