Official Weight Loss Thread~~

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by boruto, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Taeri

Taeri Married to @NBW

Currency:
    MD
    This is a healthy diet btw

2. EXODADDIES

EXODADDIES Idol

Currency:
    EXO's personal d*ck sucker
    I lost three pounds in a week because I did the 500 calorie diet, but I don't recommend you to do it if you are not mentally or physically ready.

3. Kamok

Kamok Trainee

Currency:
    I'm 167.5, usually weight around 55 kg. But, during the spring/summer due to stress with my studies I gained weight and weighted 60 kg. I'm the one who ate a lot during stress.

I was on a diet for a week and lost 5 kg, the diet wasn't the healthy one. But I already prepared myself for it, so I just did it.

4. Taetaeni9

Taetaeni9 Newbie

Currency:
    I have no problem if i'm lazying around at home in the weekends for example but working days are so hard
    One day I ate only a banana and a tangerine. Another day I drank a Starbucks Frappe.
    These fad diets are ought to end quickly though.
    It was so frustrating trying to lose weight when I was on the first drug I gained 6 kilos in three months I just couldn't give up food.

#24 Taetaeni9, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  5. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    A girl told me I lost weight yayy I hope she's right :omgr::excitedr: I feel bad about not going to the gym but I'm just too tired these days....I'll start again once this madness at work goes away, it's exciting thinking of the results.....anyway, what are your guys' body goals?

6. HyunALegalWifeu

HyunALegalWifeu Married to @mysteric_16

Currency:
    ❤️EATING❤️
    I’m 4”11 and I’m 138 pounds. I would really like to loose weight and weigh about 106 Lbs. I have really low metabolism and all the medicines I’m on affect my metabolism as well. I really don’t know where to start my exercise. Anyone have any advice?

kodoku likes this.
  7. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    I would start slowly by taking long walks daily and making little changes like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, also blogilates is great for begginers I think :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJwWYOfsCfz6PjxbONYXSg

HyunALegalWifeu likes this.
  8. HyunALegalWifeu

HyunALegalWifeu Married to @mysteric_16

Currency:
    ❤️EATING❤️
    kodoku likes this.
  9. RWBYWeiss

RWBYWeiss Rookie

Currency:
    I posted in another thread so i'll just copy and paste LMAO.

From previous thread:

Intermittent fasting has great benefits, but for some people it may not work for them. Also I heard that it is not recommended for female because of hormone issues, but I haven't read upon it.

I've done it for 3 years now and never look back at breakfast ever again lol. There are times where I do eat breakfast, but I end up feeling groggy and moody actually lol.

Food example,
    Huge bowl of chicken salad with no dressing (add lots of broccoli, kale, spinach and 1 pound of chicken breast oven with no oil) with 2 pounds of sweet potatoes (baked in the oven and then mashed them with 3 table spoon of grass-fed butter)

1500 calories.

If I feel like it I sometimes eat peanut butter/jelly with low carb bread. Adding another 3 or 400 calories

Total: 1900

Anyways,

Heres my suggestion. Find out what your maintenance calories (you can find calculators online). Once you find out what your maintenance is, subtract 300 calories and that will be your caloric intake each day. For example, my maintenance is 2200 calories if I want to lose weight, my caloric intake would be 1900 calories. The average of losing weight is 1 pound a week (targeting some fat and some muscle), more than 1 pound a week then you'll be losing muscle (unless you have more than 20% body fat).

If you can't skip breakfast, I suggest eating lean protein/salads and save most of your carbs at night.

Also incorporate strength and cardio in your routine. HIIT workouts are best because they are challenging, short and burn fat <33333

Other than that, good luck and just keep moving forward <333333

after following this strategy, I checked from stats today I went from:

Before:
    Height: 5'8
    Male with 15% Body Fat
    Weight: 161 pounds

After: One month of following this strategy
    Height: 5'8
    Male with 10% Body Fat
    Weight: 155 pounds

I always focus on strength training while burning off fat. Also...I don't do cardio at all LOL. My type of work setting I do a lot of hands on patient care and running/walking to patients room and providing assistance/care.

My new goal is to maintain 155 pounds while decreasing body fat and continue building strength/muscle

10. Endymion_9

Endymion_9 Celebrity

Currency:
    6'1" 160 lbs. I smoke and drink occasionally. Love 420. I eat whatever i want, but have been training for athletic events since i was 12.
    If i DONT exercise intelligently, i can go to shit really fast, this seems to be more important than what i eat. I played amateur ice hockey for a few years and got up to 230 pounds with minimal body fat, still eating greasy bar food, smoking and drinking.

DRINKING LOTS OF WATER is very important to my health. And i usually only smoke nicotine when a friend offers me a cigarette, i don't buy them anymore.

My situation is not average, and I would not recommend my methods to anyone without an extreme athletics background and tolerance to many forms of discomfort.

I love KIM CHI because of the probiotics from fermentation. It is a magical health food that i think everyone can benefit from.:D

11. Endymion_9

Endymion_9 Celebrity

Currency:
    this may sound obvious to Koreans, but in America many people don't know HOW to cook. all they do is eat out.
    Knowing what ingredients work best for YOU and actually doing the magic of COOKING yourself is very important and gives YOU BACK CONTROL of your life.

Probably 80% of what i eat, I COOK MYSELF:p

A.Fishbowl and kodoku like this.
  12. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    Yeah I also really need to cook more :yesr:

13. DJ_The_Tamian

DJ_The_Tamian Trainee

Currency:
    School, Singer, Songwriter
    Okay I need to tell the truth I only eat 1 meal a day on weekdays, and I eat 3 meals on weekends.

14. Cutie888

Cutie888 Married to :@ilovetzuyoda

Currency:
    I want to be your height, but I’m a shorty

kodoku likes this.
  15. kodoku

kodoku Star

Currency:
    And shorties are adorable :yesr:

Cutie888 likes this.
  16. JT_HannahGrace

JT_HannahGrace Public Figure

Currency:
    Ethics and media instructor
    I need to lose about 70 pounds to be what's acceptable for my height. I need motivation, so I would like to take part. :)

raymondchouku likes this.
  17. bangmenah

bangmenah Celebrity

Currency:
    House wife
    I’m going to preface this that I suffer from anorexia.

So I’m actually the skinniest I’ve ever been at
    My height, 175 cm and weight, 74 kgs which is healthy for my frame, after being weighed. I’d say my skinniest was about 63kgs if I could accurately guess. Invite REALLY good at maintaining weight, and I’d say my build is really healthy because I try really hard to be as healthy as possible in order not to fall back into anorexia, while also not allowing my destroyed metabolism make me gain weight.

I often (not so much lately) take measurements of my waist and things like that to know my body fat percentage which ranges usually 8% to 13%, but I’m a man. And I often find myself comparing my body to other women, and wanting to have their frame and thin-ness. I have many more female friends than male friends and it eats at me. When I try to let myself be mentally healthy and not over think my food, I feel like I’m making myself quite unhealthy, and the only time I feel good about myself is while I’m practicing my anorexic tendencies.

When I’m “relapsing” my day 7 days a week consist of this:
    Dinner- three mandarins, an apple, a banana, a yogurt (Greek with no sugar or fat), and a fiber one bar.
    Snack/breakfast one of the fruits and a fiber one bar (only if I’m hungry though, usually not)
    Snack that I HAVE to eat, handful of strawberries or blueberries.
    I drink a LOT of water and completely cut out coffee.

When I’m healthier I add in a protein like grilled chicken, and I rotate salads with proteins into my daily meals and I will allow myself a coffee.

No matter what I work out. I run three miles four to five days a week, I usually do leg presses as well, and Russian twists and also sit ups on a slope with a 35 pound weight.
    Lately I’ve cut out the core building work outs for a “challenge” to do sit ups instead.

I sleep a fair amount. In October I kind of stopped doing this because I lost two siblings his year (the second in mid October) so I fell off the horse and I’d say I probably gained weight to like 168, which doesn’t seem like much but it felt like a lot. And then I had my appendix out which made me lose a lot of my endurance because I wasn’t really allowed to work out.
    I will say if I stick to the anorexia diet or cut a little more out, like one of the larger fruits a fast, I’ll lose ~3 kgs a week. But my body is in constant starvation mode and I get an adrenaline rush from it until like three weeks in I crash hard core.

I’m usually really good at moderating other people’s diet and exercise though, so if anyone needs help I can help!

18. merong90

merong90 Newbie

Currency:
    The only way I find that works for myself is one meal a day... < I know it's bad but it works TT

19. Icy68446

Icy68446 Married to @kddicted

Currency:
    ♡ A Softie ♡
    I haven't been able to keep off pounds before, but my main goal is not to lose weight, but to improve my appearance. I'm in healthy weight range, but I have a significant amount of visible body fat that is annoying me. I think the biggest thing that makes me at least feel better is to drink a lot of water and exercise. I usually do night work outs, and during the day I would drink about a liter and a half of water, and then in the afternoon/night during workout I would drink another liter and maybe a liter and a half.

As annoying as it is, the best combination is both a calorie deficit and exercise. Exercise both helps your overall heart and muscle health, and as you build muscle you burn more calories. Plus, even though I'm dead after work out, I feel so accomplished and good about myself and my efforts.

I stopped counting calories and maybe I should start again, but simply not worrying about how much exactly I ate made me feel better anyway. I tried to add in more low calorie vegetables and cleared my diet of the unhealthy things I would eat everyday and the high calorie snacks. For example, I like eggs, so I have 2 eggs and water for breakfast, maybe milk. Thats around 180 calories for 2 eggs and 100 for milk. Around 300 calories is a good amount for breakfast for me as I need around 1,400 calories per day according to websites for me. I'm about 167cm, 5'5" and 61kg, 135 pounds.

I feel much better now than I did before, and now it comes down to finding ways to exercise even more, and maybe cut out other things from my diet than just sweets and snacking.

Oh and one thing that held me back before was juice. I drank so much cranberry juice. Man I love cranberry juice. But I would consume like 400 extra calories JUST from drinking cranberry juice, not to mention the amount of sugar it had. Just find those things in your diet that you don't think about and you really don't need too cut out.

20. kangnoah

kangnoah Newbie

Currency:
    For Weight Loss is a good Nutrition Plan indispensable