Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onion_Rings, May 27, 2017.
How Jungkook doesn't respect women?
Why do you think he is egoistic? Explain.
Oh babe I AM HERE FOR T H I S.
Remember CL's weight gain? SHE WAS NOT morbidly obese or anything and slimmed down fairly quickly and yet people still gave her extensive bullshit and the media calling her 'XL' like really????? WTF?
And even I felt bad because my ass was like WOAHHHH at first until I came to this same ass realisation that it's because as Kpop fans we are kind of conditioned this way with the shitty beauty standards and dieting.
Like CL even said when she was apart of 21 she was made to diet to Dara's way of dieting and Dara is a lot more petite a damn build naturally than CL even at her skinniest. It's disturbing.
Yup I hate the bleaching or whatever they are doing to get so pale, they look AMAZING with golden glowing skin and yet be out here like doing bleaching or however and over applying sunscreen like they're vampires it's just, it's all a lot when you really sit back and think.
This, why not have both of them; Dua included do Korean versions of both songs? Would have IMO been more hype-worthy and added something, plus made more sense for the damn show it is on.
Plus Hwasa probably would have been more confident and better singing too if they had but apparently Dua is an A-idol now? (American Idol/being a sarcastic asshat.)
Cha In-ha deserved the same respect all the other idols got when they died.
In no specific order, here are a couple of unpopular BTS opinions to stir up some goodness:
1) ARMY is one of the most toxic and obnoxious fanbases to ever exist. I consider myself a "closeted" BTS fan because I would never want to be associated with these kinds of fans. A recent event that perfectly exemplifies ARMY's behavior is the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball this past Friday. Katy Perry insinuated that the fanbase was primarily young children, joking that "most of you get to stay up late past your bed time." Fans then went on to give her the silent treatment during her performance... For not being children, isn't it ironic how childish this behavior is? This kind of behavior is not unusual at all. I refuse to watch any of the BTS interviews on U.S. talk shows (e.g. Ellen, James Corden, Jimmy Fallon, etc.). The fans interrupt the members, constantly yelling and screaming throughout the interviews. This is a huge reflection of the fanbase; it's exhausting, and it begins to be a turn-off for viewers and interviewers. In some of the interviews, the annoyance on the faces of the guests/interviewers is quite obvious. Furthermore, the fanbase heavily bullies and hates on anyone that criticizes the group (no matter how small or mundane the criticism).
2) Jin and Suga are the weakest members of the group. Jin is a mediocre dancer and singer and serves purely as a "visual in the group." Suga is a mediocre rapper and singer, and I believe he should be more on the production side. I personally think J-Hope has better flow and lines.
3) Boy with Luv is not a good song, and I don't believe any of BTS's music is Grammy worthy. Their last decent single was Blood, Sweat, and Tears. To capture a wider audience, the group is trying to go for more of a poppy, western sound that I don't care for. Having a bunch of collaborations with western artists can also be attributed to this fact. Their newer music lacks the personality and genuineness that I feel was present in to their first couple of albums. Now BigHit is just trying to milk their money-making machine before all its members have to enlist.
I don't think some of you guys know what an unpopular opinion is
I am not sure if this is an unpopular opinion between armies I haven't really looked for it.
But I really don't like Jungkook's hand tattoo I think it's ugly. I am not judging him it's his body so he has the right to do whatever he wants to do with it but I still thinks the tattoo is ugly.
I mean this thread seems to be a slightly lesser version of the bashing thread but you can sort of discuss stuff. Part of the problem with the forums imo is the lack of opinion you can have because fans will jump down your throat saying you can't say this or do this - already happening with the bashing thread really, which deffo needs more rules bcs of the rule changes made by the mods concernign what a bash is and what a bash isn't, only the problem is that people are acting as though the bashing thread and the opinions there have cause a suicide or two which is... well, it's extreme. Honestly, if anything it's just healthy to have a safe space where you can be honest without being overly horrible.
Yeah, I think they look horrible! Don't care for the aesthetic he's going for... To each his own I suppose.
1. GFriend's Fever Season was one of the best of 2019. Yall slept hard.
2. Bloom Bloom should have blown up The Boyz this year. That song was actual fire.
3. I still don't understand how Minhee, Hangyul, and Junho got into X1. Hangyul was one of my picks, and I still think it's suspicious
4. TXT has some of the best choreography right now.
5. HIT by SEVENTEEN was awesome.
6. WJSN owned 2019 musically.
A lot of ppl say that the current lineups for Produce groups were perfect and they were thankful that the rigged lineup debuted because the members were perfect for the concept is just BS because I think if the actual and fair lineup debuted we would say the same too
Sinb of Gfriend is the best kpop girl idol dancer for me. Her moves are super sharp and smooth, she has a certain charm and a certain effortlessness to her dancing.
Yuju of Gfriend is the best kpop girl vocalist for me. She hits the highest notes in Gfriend’s songs very easily, and she has a diverse range. She can sing ballads and pop songs very well.
Seventeen is underrated and deserves more hype and views in the kpop industry. They are undoubtedly the best kpop dancers and they make really good music that anyone would enjoy. They have different units, a vocal unit which shows off their diverse singing and ballads, rap unit which shows their diverse and hard rap skills and performance unit which shows off their charisma and dance. Seventeen also has their own music producer who is their group member, Woozi, and he produces a lot of music for other groups and his own group. Seventeen is extremely humble and funny and each of their has their own charms.
1. itzy aren't THAT bad.
2. SF9 are very underrated.
There is a certain subgroup of Jungkook stans who are OVER sensitive crybabies. Like fcking chill and know your place. You're just a fan, nothing more. Some of the things they take offense to make no sense whatsoever.
And then there is the other subgroup of Jungkook stans that think he's dumb af and questions him at every turn when he says some insightful things on life. When he graduated with a high GPA and has an above-average IQ.
We need Jungkook to WEED these stans out with him dating. I'm tired of feeling annoyed.
I really like Chen and his voice. He is one of my favourite members personality wise and vocally. His vocals stand out a lot.
However currently I am not 100% satisfied with his discography.
I had to listen to April and flower multiple times to reach a final verdict on my favourite songs etc.
Then we have 'Dear my dear', which has two amazing songs then the rest are just meh. The album overall was dissapointing.
I am willing to give him more chances because of his voice, and he has a potential to release more songs that resonate with me.
I think its the fact that he releases too many ballads.
Another thing is Chen's ballads are too similar to one another. You cant tell the difference between them sometimes.
Their needs to be a diversity in his discography and I cant find it yet.
Like Taeyeon (Chen really reminds me of her sometimes) has variety in her albums and releases great songs. Her earlier releases were underwhelming imo, and then 'Purpose' struck like gold. This girl has hidden gems.
I want the same with Chen...not similar sounding songs, with the same genre.