|OFFICIAL| Do you have unpopular k-pop opinions?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onion_Rings, May 27, 2017.

?

Are these all the tea?

1. Isn't it 5am in Australia go to sleep Dillon

127 vote(s)
    61.4%
  2. Yes

80 vote(s)
    38.6%
  1. JinWifeu

JinWifeu Super Rookie

Currency:
    Shippers are the reason idols don’t really interact

#4581 JinWifeu, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  2. JinWifeu

JinWifeu Super Rookie

Currency:
    BTS are Kings of Kpop

Kpopaesthetic1 likes this.
  3. lisa-thebest

lisa-thebest Newbie

Currency:
    I'm glad wonho is gone he always seemed like a narcissistic douchebag

4. danfansgroup

danfansgroup Newbie

Currency:
    I know that some say it fanservice but I hate it when boy groups or girl do dirty talking. It made me feel like that they don't have talent so they are hyping hormone-crazed horny teenage girls. The thing that popular band like BTS are promoting it is just distasteful

odyssey and sademoji like this.
  5. chogiwahahae

chogiwahahae Trainee

Currency:
    student
    Everyone has their own personal tastes so if you think the song is bad then it is for you. Some people out there genuinely think that the song is good not just because they are a fan of the artist but really think it is.

edit - I am not really sure if this is an opinion but I would actually post this at BT. I mean a lot of people hate Zimzalabim but I really liked it and always listen to it. I am not a RV stan though. Applies to other songs as well.

#4585 chogiwahahae, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  6. chogiwahahae

chogiwahahae Trainee

Currency:
    student
    This.. I also hate it when female and male idols interact with each other some delulu fans would ship them immediately and make their own ship name.. Also just because idol x just stared at idol y during a performance in an award show doesnt mean idol x already have romantic feelings for idol y lmao

adidasnike likes this.
  7. meteoriteue

meteoriteue Newbie

Currency:
    kpop is dead. next year we'll have a funeral.

8. Cherries_Bombed

Cherries_Bombed Super Rookie

Currency:

Didn't realize only Armys listen to b-sides
    :sketchyk:

9. shutduhfullcup

shutduhfullcup Trainee

Currency:
    One hit but with lots of money. Not bad.

10. O_o_Cheese

O_o_Cheese Public Figure

Currency:
    Home wrecker
    I saw this tweet too.

some people like stuff without even considering whether it makes sense or not. Like.... they know that's a bunch of bullshit and that it's not true, but they like it anyway. Many kpop fans do this, but the shady bullshit tweets with a lot of likes, like this one, are most common in armies on my side of twitter.

This is why no one likes kpop fans

ItsMilly43 and Cherries_Bombed like this.
  11. yingloves

yingloves Newbie

Currency:
    The KPOP world, in general, has gotten worse. Instead of enjoying music fans focuses on the charts and sales ONLY. Not that they aren't important but now if a comeback doesn't reach #1 but is still in the top 5 or top 10 it's a flop and the song's bad? Wtf? Now I think "fans" only stan groups because of their records and not because they genuinely enjoy listening to their music.

12. sademoji

sademoji Newbie

Currency:
    We, as fans are equally responsible for an idol being unhappy as much as the company is. Some fans act like they are protecting their oppas. When an idol takes a break for health issues fans demand to know what the health issue is, even if it is something private. Any little thing happens the Idol or the company feel the pressure to release an official letter. like when an idol is CAUGHT dating, fans wait for the company to release an official statement like the idol or the company owes them something. Fans think that the company treats idols badly, which to some extend I agree with but the thought that idols are wholly and completely suffering only because of the company's treatment is something I disagree with. Idols don't only suffer because of the treatment from the company. Why don't we realize that we are no good either and Idols suffer from anxiety also because of us and the pressure we put on them? The comments we pass, the expectations we hold, the demands we have, and I believe they live in constant fear of fans turning against them when they date or when we find out they are not as perfect like we made them out to be. We are equally responsible for an idols suffering.

13. JinWifeu

JinWifeu Super Rookie

Currency:
    BTS are beyond kpop and only broke western market because they was different.

#4593 JinWifeu, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  14. JinWifeu

JinWifeu Super Rookie

Currency:
    Talking fast doesn’t equal good rapper

bogo-shipda and Bluehappycat like this.
  15. sweettaylor

sweettaylor Super Rookie

Currency:
    Twitter Armymoos and their superiority complex over the whole kpop industry are getting on my nerves lately. And i have biases from both groups and say that

16. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    Let me start with she's barely ever said anything about it until Queendom? Also it's Mnet's editing that's milking the shit out of it as they know 2NE1 content brings in views, people can say oh 21 is irrelevant but their solo performances after disbandment and the fact that the fandom is still pretty active say otherwise as does their last live performance as a group before disbandment was announced at on MAMA.

Look I'll level with you, I don't like her being on the show for this reason but the fact of it all is she genuinely misses them and no I assume whilst CL and Dara were under YGE still until recently in CL's case, they were probably forced not to have too much contact or something sketchy like that, I wouldn't put it past YG.

If you grew up with her and 2NE1 then you should be more compassionate to her pain and the fact that she went through a hell off a lot with only those other three members for support, YG threw her under the bus and hell she even got asked about the fucking Seungri bullshit when the focus should have been on her damn comeback as a solo artist, she's had it HARD.

But idk you do you sis.
    It is just an opinion after all.

17. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    Pretty sure it was in general? But idek it was that far back and I can't be bothered looking to refresh on what we were even talking about tbh?

Kpopaesthetic1 likes this.
  18. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    This isn't an unpopular opinion but why the fuck did they ask Bom about Seungri's Burning Sun Scandal when the focus should have been on her recent comeback?
    Like she hasn't dealt with enough sexist bullshit in regards to YG already that we'll just throw that at her too?

bamboozled_61 likes this.
  19. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    This. Fans in general, especially STANS and stan culture types need to stop belittling idols for being human. Knets are the worst for this bullshit and I'm sick of how K-idols especially it seems or any non-Korean idol who falls into that, are treated as if they should be this little doll with no personality that would disrupt the bullshit image that their company puts out.

Chlobbit, liwmaze, adidasnike and 5 others like this.
  20. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    It's me again.

I probably type a lot but I have a lot to say so..

~Waves in annoying second-gen Kpop aunt.~

Anyways, I find it kind of weird how hard people try to pretend like second-gen GGs didn't exist?
    Lately, it seems like people are actively doing it to levels that just give me a whole odd vibe?

Like I don't even mean it in a bitter second-gen fan way but it literally creeps me out with how odd it seems/like they're trying to almost erase them from the history of the genre?

Does anyone else feel like this? Is this even an unpopular opinion? Idk man..