|OFFICIAL| Do you have unpopular k-pop opinions?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onion_Rings, May 27, 2017.

?

Are these all the tea?

1. Isn't it 5am in Australia go to sleep Dillon

107 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Yes

68 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. Merpedy

Merpedy Public Figure

Currency:
    I don't think SuperM are really THAT bad as everyone makes them out to be. Jopping is probably one of the more interesting releases we have had from the 'top' even if it's a bit... shit.

Idk, I just feel like everything has turned into a massive competition between fans to the point where releases just can't be enjoyed and are overshadowed by arguments about why it's done or what someone else said about it. It's probably part of the reason BTS has sort of gone to shit too - hearing the same echo chamber saying this or that gets boring really fast.

Liwil, Isarah1, Flipsyde and 3 others like this.
  2. s_dragun

s_dragun Rookie

Currency:
    No tea no shade but Nayeon really isnt pretty

Pheonixxblair and Flipsyde like this.
  3. Jasmine_Waters

Jasmine_Waters Public Figure

Currency:
    When SM stans can defend their favs doing SAJAEGI with no shame when they used to accuse BigHit for YEARS of doing SAJAEGI, is the day when pigs really flew. And now they're more upset that ARMY bitterly and rightfully calls out their chart manipulation because it's better to attack a favorite punching bag than to admit to themselves that their favs company bought their #1 with cheap tactics (60 merch bundles in where a tshirt, sweater, sock etc is one album sale + concert bundles + 10 free links w/ free albums + 8 versions) This whole SM seeking western validation front literally showed that SM stans can dish out insults to BTS and BigHit for years up until their favs are more desperate than BTS + BigHit and suddenly they can't take it when being dished back. I'm fucking upset that BTS have been at the receiving end of that narrative since 2015 but now sajaegi is okay and glorified. As long as it's SME doing it.

4. yabuyabu

yabuyabu Trainee

Currency:
    Do you know what sajaegi means? It's when company bulk buy their own album to make the album chart higher. SM did many cheap tricks to make SuperM album sold a lot in fast time but none of it can be considered sajaegi. They aren't that low to even do sajaegi. SM stans who accused BTS and BigHit to do sajaegi most likely just really disbelief there's idol from non-Big3 companies who can really surpass SM idols sales-wise.

FranF45, Flipsyde and Zsh like this.
  5. loveyou3000BTS

Currency:
    I have so many...
    • SuperM needs applause for chart manipulation skills. :)
    • EXO's music is generic. :)
    • Baekhyun's high notes make me laugh. :)
    • Chen needs to improve his expressions whilst singing. :)
    • The way some fans argue relentlessly with other fans, it's suffice to say kpop is actually deep. :)

ariblake likes this.
  6. Jasmine_Waters

Jasmine_Waters Public Figure

Currency:
    Yes. It's what SME did that is now a okay to do. Chart Manipulation, no matter what method, is what they did and I won't stand for SM stans hypocrisy.
    [​IMG]
    Only US addresses count on BB200 so what the fuck is this?

Plus sending out "pay later" download links instructing fans to delete once activated. Don't want proof left behind. (can't find the screenshot but it's out there if you look) SM gave out FREE ALBUMS just for that WESTERN VALIDATION. ARMY can do alot of things but being THAT desperate and cheating your way to #1 has never been BigHit's policy since 2015. So fuck that narrative and I'm glad it's SME, of all the companies, who actually did sajaegi. It gots to hurt those SM stans that have ridiculed BTS for years. And there's plenty of them on this forum defending SM's sajaegi.

7. yabuyabu

yabuyabu Trainee

Currency:
    Looks like they cheating with sales system and "pay later" is a legal thing too. Still, if it's done without bulk buy the albums by themself first, it's not sajaegi. But ok. If you think it's sajaegi, then you can call it sajaegi.

Liwil likes this.
  8. bittersweext

bittersweext Newbie

Currency:
    I wish idols could show their original personallity, and not the one given to them by their agency; that way I would actually wacth their variety shows or interviews. I don´t like fake people

9. Kpopaesthetic1

Kpopaesthetic1 Celebrity

Currency:
    Tea
    :teeheek:

Hwall likes this.
  10. Hwall

Hwall Trendsetter

Currency:
    High school
    About
    SuperM

Why it s mainly Armys complaining?

I want other fandoms to talk about this fraud too

11. jmomouee

jmomouee Newbie

Currency:
    Here's the thing. I love BTS and Blackpink
    BTS first. Blackpink second
    BUT WHY, DIDN'T THEY IN SAME MUSIC AWARDS?!
    If BTS was there, Blackpink wasn't.
    If Beulping was there, Bangtan wasn't. I LOVE THEM BOTH WHY CAN'T THEY BE THERE SO I CAN WATCH EM ALL THE SAME??
    (NO. I don't imply ships)

CherrySoda likes this.
  12. paradise52

paradise52 Rookie

Currency:
    Getting more juice than Hi-C
    SuperM could have been such a fun side project, like one hell of a SM station or just a special unit, but SM really had to ruin everything with their greedy didn't they
    There was literally no reason to push that to the US, 0. Even UN Village unintentionally had more appeal to US audiences than Jopping

13. Zsh

Zsh Public Figure

Currency:
    *gives round of applause*

Un village literally had 66 #1 Itunes and also appeared on billboard world album charts.
    Im not seeing the same response with jopping except negatviity unfortunately. I feep bad for SuperM tbh.
    The hate is unwarrented and exaggerated.

14. Xoxo00

Xoxo00 Trainee

Currency:
    Here are mine opinions:

The only good vocalist in BTS who’s stable is Jungkook. Jimin and Jin are arguably weak.

JHOPE is the best dancer in BTS, and deserves it.

Like SNSD always won’t be the top gg , TWICE won’t be the top GG always.

Nation Girl groups are groups that actually sell domestically the best in Japan and South Korea (twice), not GG’s who’s fandom are Just streaming and not buying shit (Black Pink).

RV is indeed a interesting group music wise (good and bad).

EXO actually shouldn’t be ignored by their achievements, their agency is shit but theIt music aint.

a lot of these Kpoppies ARENT saints or good boys, neither are the female idols saints.

15. paradise52

paradise52 Rookie

Currency:
    Getting more juice than Hi-C
    I know, it really annoys me how Kpop fans see their faves as someone who can do no evil, like, they can accept there's shitty people in your workplace, school, neighborhood etc but the moment a person becomes a kpop idol they're like "how can he/she do that, they're angels!!!".

16. Xoxo00

Xoxo00 Trainee

Currency:
    IKR there are so many ugly things behind these dudes, but ofcours they are idols, so they are good people

17. Anne_chan

Anne_chan Newbie

Currency:
    1. Kpop is not all about talent? Yes i agree. BUT, as an old kpop fan (who obviously love kpop), i really want this to change. People outside, even korean gp look down on kpop celeb in the first place because of this you know. I really wish that kpop celeb at least be above average in term of singing and dancing. This apply to rappers too.

2. I dont want kpop to enter into western market. I dont know... i just hate it... Since 2nd gen, company always try to send their idol there and i just hate it. I really wish they would stop. I started listening to kpop because i want to avoid western music.. why should i listen to all of that again????

18. Anne_chan

Anne_chan Newbie

Currency:
    Sorry to say this, but from what i saw, i dont think army really are that concern with these chart/ bundles problem. They just want to have their revenge since there are opportunity for them to do so now.

19. random-one

random-one Trainee

Currency:
    I don't like collabs at all, they're not necessarily bad but they may not add much also, like when you listen for example to little mix no more sad songs the girls killed their version, but rap is meh, in Power the rap was good but i still think the girls version is much better.
    It's a matter of taste at the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. taeyeontalent

taeyeontalent Trainee

Currency:
    Student
    I find most male idols to be very unattractive.