|OFFICIAL| Do you have unpopular k-pop opinions?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onion_Rings, May 27, 2017.

?

Are these all the tea?

1. Isn't it 5am in Australia go to sleep Dillon

126 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Yes

79 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. shookqueens

shookqueens Newbie

Currency:
    JYP is wasting its money on Itzy. They should disband. They have zero talent and their fan base is solely built around JYP Stan’s.

Also Twice is headed in the right direction with their concept change but I wonder how long they will last. They seem to be out of ideas. They need a more mature sound Nayeon is my bias but her vocals are being over used.

Jeongyeon needs to be placed as a main vocal. She has the voice that will work better for a more mature, sexy and girl crush style concept. Also Momo needs to use her deeper voice more, because she can only do cute... and cute isn’t cute anymore.... that goes for Sana too.

feel free to add or disagree with my opinions. I’m not a hardcore Stan, so I couldn’t care less

jihyo_heart likes this.
  2. omfg-txt

omfg-txt Newbie

Currency:
    blackpink is overrated and shouldn't be this famous for a 3-year-old gg that doesn't even have a full album. they don't make their own songs, choreography or have been more mistreated than any other artists in yg, so that makes me wonder if they're really popular because of their "talent" or just because of their over-reactive fandom

#4262 omfg-txt, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2019
    FranF45 and bogo-shipda like this.
  3. Xoxo7

Xoxo7 Celebrity

Currency:
    BLACKPINK is the most mistreated yg group and they should be the priority whether yg stans like it or not
    BP endured hiatuses but we didn't leave them
    It's not our fault that yg other groups fans left them instead of waiting
    BP deserves to CB the most in that company

soapycolors and EvelynNesbit like this.
  4. minatofo

minatofo Newbie

Currency:
    I disagree, I think they're very very talented, I can understand why the style wouldn't be for everyone, I think they're going to be epic, they have the type of songs that I don't like right away but I can't stop listening to Icy or Dalla Dalla

I completely agree. Jeongyeon's voice is so underrated ;-; It's so beautiful ahhh

5. shookqueens

shookqueens Newbie

Currency:

Why are you so upset? Genuinely asking.

Xoxo7 likes this.
  6. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    Going to go one further and say Jopping the way they pronounce it sounds like a mispronunciation of jumping to me??
    No hate but like hmm. Just like Red Velvet's Rookie sounding like Lookie.

TBH All I did was state a negative opinion and it turned into a shit show.
    I don't get why anyone can't say anything 'bad' about BTS even in a mature way, or they cop shit for it.

But I agree with your point of uglies in fandoms and to reiterate. I don't hate/dislike BTS, it's the fandom that's pushed me away from liking them nowadays or accurately the casuals into BTS and the asshat toxic fans.

FranF45 likes this.
  7. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    They're not the most mistreated YG group. Going to hard disagree on the wording/implication.
    iKON got it ten times worse. Specifically, B.I who has worked his ass off since he was a child trainee.
    Writing songs for many other YG artists before even being in iKON who also had to go through two shows to debut.

No hate but please think beyond your own realm of favouritism when stating such strong things.
    I won't even touch on how he treated his previous GG/2NE1 in comparison.

YG has always specifically treated his female artist like trash. I'm not surprised he's holding BP back, he rushed them out to fill the void he created and then he tries to force them into this mould/idea he has that IMO just isn't working when paired with how half-assed he's managing them.

The Blacklabel should take them over and they'd probably do a million times better IMHO.
    They get views sure but no full album still? They have the potential to be doing a lot better.

Plus let them write their own music and be involved because from interviews they seem to wanna do that but can't. It's weird.

rifah-elahi and jihyo_heart like this.
  8. brazon

brazon Newbie

Currency:
    Whilst I'm all for this thread and it's whole reasoning, but this seems kind of hateful no?
    I agree they've not been mistreated any more than some other groups but. IMHO they're talented.
    Or least have the potential to be, it's YG who is making them do the same old same old and forcing them into this suffocating bs routine of stale dance moves and nothing new.

Which is harming them because people want more from them and he's not allowing it.

Won't touch on the rest but wanted to chime in.

9. omfg-txt

omfg-txt Newbie

Currency:
  10. omfg-txt

omfg-txt Newbie

Currency:
    agree to disagree but i find blackpink more attractive in the modelling department, regarding their potential being in an idol, is up to them.

FranF45 and jihyo_heart like this.
  11. omfg-txt

omfg-txt Newbie

Currency:
    not upset, my grammar is somewhat aggressive cuz im strict and reasonable when giving my opinion.

12. jormones

jormones Newbie

Currency:
    NCT Dream is the most neglected group under SM not RV

13. xcherrya

xcherrya Newbie

Currency:
    its wrong that girl idols like hwasa cant show skin but if your boy group fav rips his shirt off its perfectly fine

14. xcherrya

xcherrya Newbie

Currency:
    tzuyu isnt very pretty to me and neither is irene or jisoo but their talent should matter more than their visuals, there SINGERS not models and whether or not an idols attractive has nothing to do with the group or the music they produce, visuals shouldnt matter beauty is subjectiv, if you care about visuals and an idol dating you were never there for the music in the first place.

sademoji, FranF45 and sl784 like this.
  15. Cherries_Bombed

Cherries_Bombed Super Rookie

Currency:
    I won't say they have zero talent since they're all amazing dancers, but they are lacking quite a bit in vocals and rapping. And about the fan base being mostly JYP stans, I can't say I disagree with that. A lot of JYP stans decide to stan the group before they ever even released a song, but company stans of all companies do this.

16. nxrd

nxrd Newbie

Currency:
    hyojong stan
    red velvet is overrated in the western market, and isnt as good as people think. theyre a rehash of old ideas.

17. soapycolors

soapycolors Super Rookie

Currency:
    Crown enthusiast
    i can't get into feel special that much tbh. everything is perfect but the actual sound of the song

also idk if i'm the only one thinking this but i feel like sm is basically confirming red velvet is gonna be tossed in the dungeon for their new gg in 2020, i mean, 3 comebacks in half a year? hello??

LovelySerenity and yejiglows like this.
  18. jeonginsnose

jeonginsnose Married to @jisungstoes

Currency:
    Hoshi's personal cheek squisher
    Bang Bang Bang is the only Big Bang song I like

19. Softest

Softest Super Rookie

Currency:
    Kim Taehyung's art dealer
    Jihyo is overrated not underrated

20. EvelynNesbit

EvelynNesbit Celebrity

Currency:
    Blonde hair on idols is overrated... Idols look better with brunette or raven hair or even other coloured hair like pink or purple than say blonde.