|OFFICIAL| Do you have unpopular k-pop opinions?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onion_Rings, May 27, 2017.

?

Are these all the tea?

1. Isn't it 5am in Australia go to sleep Dillon

107 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Yes

68 vote(s)
    38.9%
  1. Timotej_Li

Timotej_Li Trainee

Currency:
    I hate twitter and the people who post there

#4181 Timotej_Li, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  2. Alysia_amrin

Alysia_amrin Newbie

Currency:
    First of all I really don't like bigbang..
    Then I don't like blackpink Jennie .
    Black pink debuted now it's three years I think they just have. Only 23 or less songs and albums I think that's why their song videos have so much views.
    I really don't like cute concepts like twice ,I*zone , wekimeki
    I don't like red velvets zimzalabimzim song

FranF45 and shookqueens like this.
  3. Alysia_amrin

Alysia_amrin Newbie

Currency:
    I really don't like got 7 . I also don't like jinyoung visual Jackson is better .
    For girl groups I really the revealing clothes and booty dance or like other bad type dance it makes me really cringe and uncomfortable . Like hwasa , Hyuna ,etc I feel really uncomfortable to see their videos . Ohhhhh

4. jiahua

jiahua Trainee

Currency:
    wendy’s wife
    literally most of these opinions are not unpopular.
    anyway chaeyoung is a better dancer than most of Twice (including Jihyo, Sana, and Nayeon. Maybe even Mina.) IMO
    oops.

Jk996 likes this.
  5. Jk996

Jk996 Newbie

Currency:
    KPOP fans are soo sensitive (idk about global, but I saw those things mostly among kpop fans)... I commented how only people from Muslim and Conservative countries can find Jennies predebuted photo trashy and how it is not fair towards us to be judged by their stantards bc it is normal in Europe, USA. I gave my examples bc I have a lot of Muslim friends who were surprised when they saw few of my photos on fb (normal photos for us). I even said how I respected their way when I was in Egypt (I never had physical contact with my friends when I was there. I play lol with them. So they are all males). And my comment got deleted bc it is inappropriate! What did I say bad here!? It is TRUE! And I never said bad thing about Muslims or anyone! It looks that people just can't take true and when someone says something openly.
    Or all complaints about black culture and don't wear/have this and that. People, you missed all point why people started with this. They started it bc it is disrespectfull to take black culture as your own and say bad things about BP who wear it while like it on WP. It is point of it! But stupid people and kids took it on whole other level and understood nth. You can't complain and forbid people to wear/have something! Than you are the one who is discriminating! Same with photos... If you judge it from conservational way, it is not fair and it is desciminating towards us.

Moriam_Alade and FranF45 like this.
  6. random-one

random-one Rookie

Currency:
    This is is about Somi :
    • She's sweet bubbly girl and she never gave me any bad vibes.
    • Birthday is NOT that bad as people pretend it's.
    • She didn't fail as solo and she absolutely can be one.
    • She's as talented as any idol, she's actually all-rounder "can do it all but can't excel"
    I may seem like a fan but that's not it, I only listened to her debut and watched couple of videos but noticed that people bash her for no reason.

7. jiahua

jiahua Trainee

Currency:
    wendy’s wife
    Yes! People bash her for no reason. It’s like their jealous of her :oops:

Moriam_Alade and random-one like this.
  8. random-one

random-one Rookie

Currency:
    Though I don't like to say that but in Somi's case I believe so, she's 17, gorgeous and rich and no actuall reason for hate, " bad vibes " what nonsense

Moriam_Alade and jiahua like this.
  9. IhopeIdontregret

Currency:
    I kind of wish Dreamcatcher's MV storyline or whatever was more accessible.
    I like them a lot but I feel like I have no idea what is going on in their MVs.
    I get that they are mysteries and meant to be theorized about, but I feel like there is little point to theories if they clearly have a concrete storyline planned out. They once made a statement in an interview or somewhere that people can have fun by theorizing and coming up with different interpretations of the story; maybe that is why they haven't made clear the "true" story or the one that they intended.

But for example, in Fly High's MV, you see Yoohyeon saying something to JiU to make her leave the spider. And then you see Yoohyeon burning the spider and smiling. But because it is a film/video, there is never any hint to why Yoohyeon is doing that and you have to make some big leaps in logic. Is she just evil? Hates arachnids? Psycho who likes watching animals suffer? It is a total mystery and you basically have to guess the answer; I feel like overall, there are not enough clues as to what is going on.

In short I wish you could understand Dreamcatcher's MVs when you watch them for the first time.

Pheonixxblair and LovelySerenity like this.
  10. sl784

sl784 Super Rookie

Currency:
    The entire thing with Monsta x getting mistreated is interesting to me. The truth is that the American entertainment industry don’t give af about anybody unless you’re a hugely popular star like Taylor Swift, Ariana, Beyoncé etc. The entertainment industry is brutal and when you’re just starting out unless you have a big powerful machine behind you things like what happened with Monsta x will happen, whether you’re a kpop idol or not. I’m sure Monsta x experienced worst in their own country. Personally though, I think going on these US shows is a waste of time. This isn’t the early 90s anymore. These shows can’t make anyone popular because most people don’t watch them and when they do they only want to see an artist they stan. These kpop companies have no clue how the American industry works and what Americans find appealing. People like Eshy are feeding these kpop people false hope based on bts’ achievement because he wants to get paid instead of being honest and telling them that these shows are just a waste of time only tiring out these idols and producing little to no result.

11. kokopanana

kokopanana Newbie

Currency:
    This is more of a question.. but did anyone really care about Sappy by Red Velvet? When I heard it, I loved it and the MV for it, but it seemed like there wasn't much hype around it.
    All the hype came back with Zimzalabim.

I also like Bad Boy more than Really Bad Boy.
    Really Bad Boy seemed more geared towards Halloween, so the concept of it and the sound kind of grew off of me after that time, while Bad Boy is always a bop.

brazon and Haolat like this.
  12. kokopanana

kokopanana Newbie

Currency:
    This seems to be more popular as I look at more opinions, but BTS's music after Her is a lot different, and not as good as their older music.
    Don't get me wrong, I know that they work hard, which us admirable and makes me support their work, but their new music isn't as good as the old one. It seems a little more like American pop, and didn't hit me as hard as songs like Run or I Need U, or even Second Grade.
    Boy With Luv was okay. Not something I really listened to much.

FranF45 likes this.
  13. Kpopaesthetic1

Kpopaesthetic1 Trendsetter

Currency:
    These aren’t even unpopular anymore
    :teeheek:

14. moodygirl

moodygirl Newbie

Currency:
    i love love love sappy & i believe it’s one of their best singles. i could’ve seen a korean version being a really big summer comeback hit. it’s very refreshing.

better than zimzalabim? yes!

toch12 and kokopanana like this.
  15. Bunkeflo

Bunkeflo Rookie

Currency:
    Which is another thing I find strange. One would think that they do market research before entering a market, but apparently not.

Moriam_Alade, FranF45, Hwall and 2 others like this.
  16. Daisyday

Daisyday Newbie

Currency:
    • Jisoo is the most overrated visual and at the same time a bad vocalist (don’t know of those are even unpopular)
    • BTS old music was much better
    • Solar is the most talented visual
    • Joy‘s and Irene’s visuals are completely overrated
    • Twice should do more often a mature concept
    • when I first watched latata by Gidle, i thought that Soyeon was the visual. She and Soojin are the most attractive in the group

17. jihyo_heart

jihyo_heart Newbie

Currency:
  18. Kpopaesthetic1

Kpopaesthetic1 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Sm stans are annoying as hell(not all but ALOT). Majority of them always shit and bring down every artists that is not in their fav label(SM). Also ALOT of them can be trolls that I’ve seen on here. They always and will always be the jealous ones because sm groups isn’t like YG and jyp groups for them. Sorry I said what I said. I don’t hate the groups but the stans act as if every single damn sm group is superior and better then the rest of all kpop. They seem to put all their artists on such a huge damn high pedestal.

Edit:And I’m a fan of exo and red velvet just to let you guys know if y’all really thinking I hate their groups.

#4198 Kpopaesthetic1, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  19. Ellie_Golden

Ellie_Golden Newbie

Currency:
    Personally, I don't understand the hype of ITZY. In my opinion, I prefer EVERGLOW or Rocket Punch.

20. shookqueens

shookqueens Newbie

Currency:
    All of Itzy is unattractive. They can’t sing or rap and they bring nothing new to Kpop.

FranF45, jihyo_heart and yejiglows like this.