|OFFICIAL| Do you have unpopular k-pop opinions?

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Onion_Rings, May 27, 2017.

?

Are these all the tea?

1. Isn't it 5am in Australia go to sleep Dillon

114 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. Yes

73 vote(s)
    39.0%
  1. soomsoom

soomsoom Newbie

Currency:
    • TaeHyung’s (BTS) visuals are not that amazing
    • Ships are cringe AF
    • 3rd generation Kpop is meh :/
    • I love horror/dark concept more than any other concept in Kpop
    • kill this love was a flop more than a bop
    • JYP and BigHit are the best entertainment companies
    • SM and YG are the worst entertainment companies
    • Hwasa is not attractive I don’t see the hype. She’s pretty but nothing much to talk about it.
    • red velvet’s really bad boy and zimzalabim are a flop more than a bop
    • loved Somi’s debut solo but she would be better off in a group than a solo

2. lurker95

lurker95 Newbie

Currency:

lol ever since u made ur account all u have been doing is putting taes looks down, does it bother u that most ppl find him better looking than jin :p

LiaPrin likes this.
  3. soomsoom

soomsoom Newbie

Currency:
    I just don’t get the hype to be honest, same with Jin. I just don’t see the point in a visual anyway it’s a load of trash when they’re attractive in their own way, so choosing a visual is just stupid.

phrenchdollx, Jk996 and jihyo_heart like this.
  4. aurax

aurax Newbie

Currency:
    Kyungri.... that's it, that's the post.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cherries_Bombed likes this.
  5. moodygirl

moodygirl Newbie

Currency:
    i was lowkey happy when KARD kind of faded away into the mist...

all of their songs sounded the same! i'm so tired of the latin/summer vibe.

Chlobbit, IcarusPrime and jihyo_heart like this.
  6. lurker95

lurker95 Newbie

Currency:
    hes not the official visual tho, jin is

7. Jk996

Jk996 Newbie

Currency:
    AOA is actually very good group. It is just that people like to put them down. They have visuals (they are actually all pretty in their own way), charisma, ok voices, dance, even good songs...
    Jimin is the best girl rapper among idols, maybe even among all Korean girl rappers. (Did you hear her rap in Exotistic!?? It is GREAT! Whole performance is so good. I am so suprised bc we all put down those girls so much that we didnt pay attention at all to them and never saw that actually all of them are good in everything. I got goosebumps watching it and it was such a nice suprise). She has weird voice, but noone should say that she is bad bc of it....
    Seolhyun is so pretty and charismatic. Idk... She is sooo ordinary and simply looking, but at the same time she looks exotic and beautifull and stand out soo much. My eyes just follow her... I think that it has to do something with charisma. And she actually has suprisingly nice voice too. She also seems so down to earth, nice, loyal and hard working.
    Hwasa is not so attractive like people make her be. She maybe is among new generation of kpop idols bc they have 0 charisma. But when she stands next to AOA and other groups on Queendom, she looks pale. Even among her group she looks pale. Her thights look weird and sexy in the same time. It is soo weird bc she doesnt have butt at all, but has thights. Usually those things are proportional. It stands out soo much in my eyes that I cant enjoy in her sexy thights at all. xD
    Wheein stands the most to me in Mamamoo in everything. I like Solar visuals, stage confidence and high notes a lot too, but Wheein is so good in everything.
    Soyeon is pretty to me and cute.
    I really like CLC bc they are talented and do all concepts. People often say that they dont stan them bc of it, but isnt it reason to stan!?? It is so enjoyable to see girls/groups who can pull everything and like to experiment. It is actually 1 of things KPOP is missing.

#4167 Jk996, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    Pheonixxblair and Alysia_amrin like this.
  8. blckjax

blckjax Newbie

Currency:
    • Ships are cringe asf
    • Talent > looks but charisma can beat both
    • Visual concept is a joke
    • Everyone is NOT a queen just cause you like how they look. If they can’t perform and hang with the best talent they aren’t “Queen” material
    • Whitewashing is atrocious. I love to see idols rocking their natural beautiful skin color..makes them SO much more attractive

9. Jasmine_Waters

Jasmine_Waters Celebrity

Currency:

Jungkook, sweetie, date a rebel for real this time and real soon <3

10. EvelynNesbit

EvelynNesbit Celebrity

Currency:
    RV discography>>>>> fx discography

11. weirdchubbygirl

weirdchubbygirl Trainee

Currency:
    As much as I am happy for the acting careers and the popularity of Eunwoo from Astro and Rowoon from SF9, I can't help but worry about how many activities they will miss of being an idol and being with their members. The more they focus on acting the more they will miss their group's activities, especially for concerts and promotions.

I personally prefer seeing them as an idol, even if they are more successful as an actor. I just hope they get to see the other members more often and spend time together so they don't drift apart.

sademoji and Haolat like this.
  12. Notcreative

Notcreative Trainee

Currency:
    Autotune in songs isn't always a bad thing. I mean in cases where autotune is used as a style not to cover up lacking skills in singing. I am not sure if i would like Lotto by Exo if it wasn't with autotune, imo the autotune is what makes this song.

#4172 Notcreative, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  13. EvelynNesbit

EvelynNesbit Celebrity

Currency:
    Go ara and Jun Ji Hyun are the prettiest korean actresses, not Kim Tae Hee or Song Hye Kyo

jihyo_heart and princesslia20 like this.
  14. Eye_Dull

Eye_Dull Public Figure

Currency:
    Seungyeon is a better dancer than Momo, Seulgi, Chungha, Lisa and Chaeyeon. If her group wasn't bordering disbandment you'd all hype her up as much as the others.

15. jihyo_heart

jihyo_heart Newbie

Currency:
    Seulgi > Chaeyeon > Seungyeon > Chungha > Momo > Lisa

Moriam_Alade and Chlobbit like this.
  16. Timotej_Li

Timotej_Li Trainee

Currency:
    G Idle is far better than all the other groups in Queendom with the exception of maybe Mamamoo. I hope they win also they always give the best of them.

ninjaboy228 likes this.
  17. Person01

Person01 Trainee

Currency:
    But that's how most kpop groups would sound without autotune:

Kpop music needs and it is full of autotune.

FranF45, keyboard and yabuyabu like this.
  18. Kpopaesthetic1

Kpopaesthetic1 Trendsetter

Currency:
    Tzuyu’s #1 fan
    My opinions and thoughts so please don’t get pressed.
    Taehyung is NOT the most handsome man in the world/universe. Many other idols are just as handsome as him or maybe even more handsome/attractive.
    Just cause I said Taehyung isn’t the most handsome man, that does not mean I hate him and I’m a ot6. I love his personality and he’s really funny but I don’t find him attractive and the most handsome man in the world. I find him to be more charismatic rather then being really handsome.
    Jungkook does not look like a basic Korean guy. He has one of the most unique looks in kpop. He almost looks like a lot of thai actors in Thailand that I’ve seen. I even thought he was thai the first time I saw him.
    Tzuyu deserves to be a lead dancer. I said what I said.
    Jeonghan voice sounds weird but cute at the same time lol. Sometimes I’m just not the biggest fan of his voice but then sometimes I find it cute and soothing. Love him either way.
    Itzy is getting a lot of bandwagon hate.
    I use to find kang Daniel not attractive but now I see him very charismatic and charming. He is cute. Also he’s really talented as well and I love his debut song.
    If I had to choose over dk and seungkwan when it comes to vocals, I’ll choose DK.
    Xiumin and Chen are both good looking. Idk what the hell people be talking about how unattractive and ugly they are.
    All twice members will still be successful when twice disbands.
    Western beauty standards aren’t superior then Korean beauty standards. Alot of people seem to put western beauty standards on such a high pedestal. Same can be for Korean beauty standards but I see a lot of international fans shit on Korean beauty standards and it just makes everyone of y’all(especially those western beauty standard stans) that shit/shame on other beauty standards hypocritical. The double standards tho. Both standards are beautiful and great in their own way.
    Tzuyu is a average well rounded kpop idol. She can sing, dance, also rap(she rapped in sixteen and she was pretty good and decent. If she trained more she could’ve been a decent rapper),archery, act, and do many more things.
    Bts will be remembered as legends/kings in kpop when bts gets older or when they disband. Sorry I don’t make the rules.
    Seventeen has one of the best or if not the best choreography’s in kpop.
    Aegyo is not cringey. Y’all international fans need to realize everything does not revolve around the western standards/culture and everybody has different cultures. Stop putting the western culture/standards on some high pedestal.
    Most people got into a kpop for the first time because of kpop idols visuals. Not all but a lot nowadays sadly.
    All concepts are amazing. One is not better then the other.
    Ryujin>>everybody else in itzy. All are pretty in their own way but I find ryujin to be the most attractive and prettiest one out of all.
    The top 3 thai female kpop idols Sorn>>>>>>>>>Lisa>>Minnie when it comes to personality.
    Shuhua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>miyeon I don’t know what the hell people are thinking but in no way is she attractive at all. She’s only cute looking but the most prettiest in g idle is crazy thinking and delusional.
    I’m not a fan of clc yeeun’s rapping.
    Lisa will probably promote and debut solo in Thailand since Korea dislikes her and is xenophobic towards her. That’s what I’m thinking.
    Kai from exo is not ugly looking and is not a fuckboy. Sad how a lot of people find him ugly looking and they assume that he’s a fuckboy just cause he’s naturally sexy and because of his “aura” or “vibes”. If you get to know kai and see his personality offstage you will know he’s an actually cutie and a cute bear. He’s shy and caring, sweet and a loving person.

Sorry just had a lot of opinions to say.

#4179 Kpopaesthetic1, Sep 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Jk996, Haolat, yabuyabu and 1 other person like this.
  19. LooolAmber

LooolAmber Rookie

Currency:
    (This might come across as biased, since I am a moomoo)

But I really don’t get what people are seeing in Aoa’s egotistic performance. It wasn’t bad or anything, but it just reminded me of any mamamoo performance of egotistic, only just with less stage presence and weaker vocals. The only thing I think they did somewhat better than mamamoo, was Jimins rap part compared to Moonbyuls, but that was really about it. Now I can see why some people think that aoa did mamamoo better, compared to what mamamoo did with aoa. But some people are starting to act like aoa just surpassed everything mamamoo have ever done with that performance
    :teeheek:

#4180 LooolAmber, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    LeahFrey likes this.