Official Comeback Thread - B.A.P 7th single album <BLUE> - HONEYMOON MV -

Discussion in 'Comeback Threads' started by trafalgardzoro, Jul 31, 2017.

1. BabyLilith

BabyLilith Rookie

Currency:
    Thank you queen M! :)...I was staying with family elsewhere cause we didn't have light. There was some water but not too bad. We had to clean up and throw out all the spoiled food though...But I am so lucky. So many are not...:(

Yabs_Trash likes this.
  2. BabyLilith

BabyLilith Rookie

Currency:
    Queen T, thank you so very much! :)...Oh my hatred isn't towards the group per say at all...I pity them but I won't stan or support them. I just can't, tooshifty entrapment has ruined it for anybody that comes after B.A.P. :siptear: I have zero chill left. Lol...I bet they used makestar money and tour money to debut this group...these young kids chose to come into a company that treated their best chance at something like dirt and cash cows...See, I am too much like a loyal dog that stays by the master's side to see anything else...:nervousk:...and I bite too...:sketchyk:

Yabs_Trash likes this.
  3. Nuskinner

Nuskinner Rookie

Currency:
    If you are a hater of BAP, what the fuck are you doing on a BAP thread?

BabyLilith and Yabs_Trash like this.
  4. sasgrace01

sasgrace01 Super Rookie

Currency:
    I am afraid another world tour is upcoming. Sorry if I sounded like a hater but BAP biggest hater is their company and "too much of world tours" = their biggest ennemy. Look at the situation of their venue for their next concert in Korea...

5. Skinner17

Skinner17 Public Figure

Currency:
    If anything can come out that...I hope situation of their next korean encore concert make TS realize that they cant continue with world tour after world tour....

edit : Realistically, at this point, the only way BAP can make money for TS before enlisment/contract is thru tour. so prepare for another tour...

6. sasgrace01

sasgrace01 Super Rookie

Currency:
    The thing is all of this was so so AVOIDABLE ! Even after coming back from hiatus they could have made it. I see people crying and I read comments on BAP showing somewhat upset emotions about the situation of the charts now. And I feel this is pretty normal cause it is not as if we didn't know that sending them in another world tour in 2017 right after the one in 2016 (a year they were completely abscent in Korea as well) just to finance your new group would not hurt them. Before I was complaining Korea sleeps on them but now I think They just give what they get. Neglect them and they would neglect. Rejecting domestic activities for world tours lead to them rejecting you during your comebacks.

Skinner17 likes this.
  7. Skinner17

Skinner17 Public Figure

Currency:
    I understand your frustation....I think most babyz know what happened and understand the way they are right now, its difficult for not being sleeped at by Korea. But sadness is sadness, Nothing wrong to let it out

There was a boycott threat going around when they announced 2017 party boom. But in the end its a loose loose situation for everyone involved.

Nothing fans can do but earnestly support BAP and enjoy them while they are active.
    No matter how shitty their management are, they still deliver good music & performance, and the one who still like them as idols will continue to support them

Nuskinner likes this.
  8. Nuskinner

Nuskinner Rookie

Currency:
    Absolutely, TS is arguably the worst there is at what they purportedly do. And there have certainly been excessive tours, especially in 2014 and 2016. Less touring and more promoting in Korea would have been better then, no question.

But I am not sure the 2017 tour was such a bad idea in the end. BYG seemed really anxious and uncomfortable on variety shows earlier in the year but seemed to have enjoyed performing on tour and appeared on recent shows much more like he was a few years ago. (Thank God for you, YouTubers!) Under those circumstances, whose to say staying home in 2017 would have led to a better showing in Korea?

It will be very interesting to see what happens after their TS contract expires. Other companies that could have been unwilling to be poaching talent in 2015 might provide BAP a real home. They say YG likes charismatic, original, creative, talented artists. BAP checks off all aforementioned requirements. :)

BabyLilith, Yabs_Trash and Skinner17 like this.
  9. sasgrace01

sasgrace01 Super Rookie

Currency:
    Each time BAP do a big live performance like today they trend on melon and Naver even twitter. This year BAP has trended a lot gotta show when given the opportunity their popularity can explode and that the actual management is criminally inefficent. Korean folks need to know them definitly

10. Killah

Killah Newbie

Currency:
    Any news from the boys?

Valaena likes this.
  11. Valaena

Valaena Leader

Currency:
    Daehyun had his last show for the Napoleon musical two days ago and I assume now that Chuseok break is over they're all rehearsing for the encore concert that will be held on October 28th and 29th :)

You can join us for more news on the B.A.P official thread if you want :)

Nuskinner, reveluvs and Killah like this.
  12. Killah

Killah Newbie

Currency:
    Will do. Thanks. ☺

Valaena likes this.
  13. sasgrace01

sasgrace01 Super Rookie

Currency:
    As usual Nothing is done to bring BAP to the korean awareness... after we always act sad and surprised at the bad results. Let's stop accusing hiatus for everything as well when NTH is done to bring Korean viewers interest