Official Anime Shading & Bashing Thread

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by kpopaye, Jan 13, 2017.

1. elle_ethereal

elle_ethereal Trainee

Currency:
    I read most of xxxholic (why am I looking at shit I don't even like?) and can say I only like the few main characters, disliked the rest. Some of the "lessons" didn't even make sense, Yukko was just talking nonsense half the time. Each chapter had very little plot. And yet this manga/anime is popular? o_O
    It was really boring and stupid.

Peaches_Rose likes this.
  2. propanda

propanda Very Important Panda

Currency:
    I have watched the anime. The main plot was really confusing and all over the place for me, especially when looking at movies.

Also I'm not sure if I love CLAMPs artsy style or hate their noodle-humans. Little bit both.

3. idcok

idcok A-List

Currency:
    Jonghyun's wife
    It's 2017 and people STILL calling Sakura useless while singing praises to Hinata? HINATA?
    Sakura actually had character development, showed progress in her growth of strength as an adult.
    I mean look at these! Look!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The best part is, her personality matured. She is no longer that impulsive, lovesick, helpless girl she once was, but instead a calm, protective, strong, independent, reliable mother and wife.

But of course antis can't see that with their head up Hinata's ass, who might I say, became a full time house wife :)
    whose only good point is cooking. She can't even educate her kid to show respect to his dad who saved the world and is busy taking care of the town to keep everyone safe :)
    Also, no development in her strength, instead she became weaker and reckless asf

(Basically, Hinata recklessly decided to charge at an OP enemy who was on par with Naruto, but not even got close to him before getting K.Oed).
    Oh and pro-Hinata/anti-Sakura fans....guess what..."USELESS" SAKURA HEALED HER BACK LMAO[​IMG]

Say what you want about Sakura, but you antis can no longer deny her evolution as a character, while the stagnant growth in Hinata's.
    Yeah sure, Hinata got Naruto, but that's all you can brag about her, even if Sakura is practically a single mother, we can still applaud her obvious growth as a SHINOBI, while you guys can gloat about your HOUSEWIFE Hinata.[​IMG]

4. kpopaye

kpopaye Worldwide Star

Currency:
    Girl Group Trash
    lmao let it all out apu :yesr:
    I have always said that Hinata was useless, more useless than sakura (this was back in the early days of Shippuden) but even then Sakura had done more than Hinata had but people were always blind to her, not letting go of what she was when she was a kid and just raved on about Hinata instead. I've always hated Hinata so much :sketchyk:i hate her character so much and i will never forgive the writer for killing Neji just for the sake of NaruHina getting 'closer' that was just complete bullshit. but back on what you said, wow i hadn't seen that fight in Boruto cause I don't watch it lol but Sakura has obv improved and developed A LOT more than Hinata ever will like hinata could wish:siptear:
    lmao that's really stupid :teeheek: one of the things i was glad about not watching naruto anymore is that I didnt have to deal with her anymore >.> honestly those anti's are just bitter that Sakura used to like Naruto so it threatened their naruhina ship:rolleyes::rolleyes: always hated Naruhina more than anything too:rolleyes:
    Exactly they cant deny that Sakura is better than Hinata now guess karma finds it way :yesr:At least she bothered to go and better herself while hinata was just chasing naruto lol

idcok likes this.
  5. kingespada20

kingespada20 Public Figure

Currency:
    Well damn this was the funniest thing i have read in a while thank you^^ lol.

idcok and kpopaye like this.
  6. idcok

idcok A-List

Currency:
    Jonghyun's wife
    Honestly, I used to get annoyed with Sakura too, bc it's like whenever she showed determination, the author would fuck her over.
    I reluctantly watched Boruto just to see how the kids are, and I am surprised by how much I love Sakura now, a complete 180 degree change. Might I say her daughter is one of the best female character to ever grace the show.
    Sasusaku got me salty at first, but now I like it bc it forced Sakura to mature in order to singly take care of her child, be a shinobi, and a good wife to match Sasuke's strength. Feels like the only female character who had a glow-up was Sakura.
    Your welcome, I was just getting pissed at the mistreatment and obvious biaseness.

Multifandomkk likes this.
  7. Lilac_Ace

Lilac_Ace Celebrity

Currency:
    I dislike naruto series! They're just plagiarising hxh! Funny things is, the moment when hxh went on hiatus, that's the moment when naruto story line went shit. :rolleyes:

TPay15, Onetwentytwo and Peaches_Rose like this.
  8. wvnder

wvnder Newbie

Currency:
    attack on titan and future diary SCARRED ME FOR LIFE

9. Peaches_Rose

Peaches_Rose Celebrity

Currency:
    the spelling and grammar mistakes in the titles of anime and manga threads....wow

10. Peaches_Rose

Peaches_Rose Celebrity

Currency:
    KH 2 was so rushed. the pacing ruined it.

11. Peaches_Rose

Peaches_Rose Celebrity

Currency:
  12. Erae

Erae Married to @Baby_Dragon

Currency:
    CL's sugar baby
    I love Detective Conan, but I'm sick of all the fillers... I mean, it's been 20+ years already

TPay15 and Peaches_Rose like this.
  13. Thebluecapricorn

Thebluecapricorn Super Rookie

Currency:
    Not much of a bash, but Your Name isn't as amazing as people claims it to be even though I liked it. Sure it had good animation, but the plot is not that good.

FranF45 likes this.
  14. Lilac_Ace

Lilac_Ace Celebrity

Currency:
    I prefer reading mangas over watching animes. That's because most of the anime adaptations butchered up the storyline. And it's so annoying! But bash at myself for still watching it. :mad:

Onetwentytwo and Peaches_Rose like this.
  15. the_suddenlykfan

the_suddenlykfan Trendsetter

Currency:
    I couldn't agree more with this...

16. Onetwentytwo

Onetwentytwo Super Rookie

Currency:
    Bakuman's storyline is seriously good and one of best mangas I've read but it is sexist is many ways

Plus Nakai's character is really really disgusting. Am happy Aoki gave him the slap he deserved

Naho_Ashiya likes this.
  17. Peaches_Rose

Peaches_Rose Celebrity

Currency:
    ayuzawa misaki

that's the bash.

18. Peaches_Rose

Peaches_Rose Celebrity

Currency:
    when i was younger i loved anime. now i watch them again and cant sit through 10 minutes. lol
    kinda like this
    [​IMG]

19. JinXLuffy

JinXLuffy Rookie

Currency:
    Survivorman
    Sanji from One Piece is a tool and is annoying... You would think with this current arc, his character would develop such that I would like him more.. But Nope, not only is he annoying now, but he seems to not even be part of the Monster Trio now, it seems as if it's jsut Zoro and Luffy.

Lilac_Ace likes this.
  20. Lilac_Ace

Lilac_Ace Celebrity

Currency:
    With his current strength, he’ll be replaced by Jinbei in the Monster trio. I didn’t see much improvement on him during the 2 year time skip tbh.

JinXLuffy likes this.