[Official] AKP'S ANON CONFESSION THREAD

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Manoko, Jun 28, 2017.

1. soshilovelife

Currency:
    Sex is a private matter no matter how it is shown in the media or treated in every day life. Not everybody has to follow a pattern or what seem to be the acceptable behavior. Sex can still be special and meaningful but once most people around you is doing it the possibiities of them treating it as some kind of sacred thing may disappear because now they know what they are talking about and maybe are exploring the possibilities it brings.And I dont know why we tend to be so vocal about our sexual antics or discoveries.

Personally, I will never sleep with someone I dont feel good with but there are people whose experiences, level of confidence or environment make them lead a more active, less "meaningful" sexual life. I did a one-night stand once but I forgot about it the minute it was done. Exploring can also help you realize what you like.

And you can find someone who feels the same way about sex as you do. Dont lose hope

2. Oh_Kill_Em

Oh_Kill_Em Icon

Currency:
    Basset hound cult leader
    I wouldn't be surprised if Zico leaves once November comes, it's been pretty obvious that he's been wanting to focus on his own career than activities with Block B for years now. Idk how well Block B will do if Zico decides to leave...or if Block B will even continue at all (hopefully they do but who knows).

Overall, since I've been preparing myself for this announcement since 2015 I'm kinda indifferent about everything, it was only a matter of time. It's like knowing that there's a possibility that there's gonna be a storm tomorrow morning but then waking up and shocked to see rain pouring down. Why be surprised by the rain when you knew there was a chance of it coming?

I would prefer for him to stay ofc because Block B will not be the same without him or they'll end up disbanding. But it'll be a miracle if Seven Seasons convinces him to change his mind.

If they disband I can see Park Kyung and maybe P.O dropping occasional singles. Taeil has a great voice for k-drama ballads and RnB music but whether or not he'll continue to pursue a music career is a mystery. P.O, U-Kwon and B-Bomb could continue as the BASTARZ trio. Jaehyo.....I....honestly don't know when it comes to him.

We'll know once November comes.

3. Icy68446

Icy68446 Married to @kddicted

Currency:
    ♡ A Softie ♡
  4. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    YES IM STILL SCREAMING OVER THESE CONFESSIONS I HAVE MORE TOO I JUST HAVENT POSTED YET IFHGDSVB

5. E.DEN

E.DEN Trendsetter

Currency:
    Nothing wrong with crushing on someone older, I'm 20 and my crush is in her 30's lol

It becomes a problem when they like you back, even if you're 18/19 it's still wrong imo (as if they were waiting for you, you're still a teen)
    Once you get older, age becomes less of an issue just as long as you're on the same maturity level and in the same stage of life

6. E.DEN

E.DEN Trendsetter

Currency:
    Same, with how it's viewed in society and the media nowadays, I doubt I'll ever lose my virginity (willingly) and as much as people say "the first time sucks anyway" no of course it won't if you give your v-card to someone you love or at least really like for their personality and not the size of their boobies/dick like idgaf if I'll orgasm or not I just don't wanna regret it and honestly I'm blessed being a lesbian cause us females still tend to take it a bit more seriously than males do (in general, don't attack me)

For me, it is about love and I wouldn't just let any random person touch me or even watch me. So for whoever I'll sleep with in the future, I don't want to be a number they forget about the next day, I want to be as special to them as they are for me

7. E.DEN

E.DEN Trendsetter

Currency:
    I disliked SNSD first cause of Sones always hating on WG (my ult group) but I realized it was petty af, now I stan them too and Sunmi has some serious competition lolol

8. CoolestPolarBear

Currency:
    Whoa, no! That wasn't me! Seriously, I'm not one to state the obvious XD

9. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    O.O

Ok well then that's weird

LuhansGreenHair and fantasygoose like this.
  10. CoolestPolarBear

Currency:
  11. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    LMFAO IM LEGIT SO CONFUSED NOW wouafkdbhjs

Jiminify and LuhansGreenHair like this.
  12. soshilovelife

Currency:
    First time.not always suck. I hope.you find that someone who makes you feel special and viceversa. Sex with feelings is better.

And men in love are also quite tender to watch when they make love to you.

Lovely_Cornchips likes this.
  13. E.DEN

E.DEN Trendsetter

Currency:
    But I'm a lesbian loool

14. soshilovelife

Currency:
    I know, I was referring to the line about men and just saying that guys have some redeeming qualities in bed too, lol.

Lovely_Cornchips likes this.
  15. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Why is there so many psy smut fanfics? And eww, do people seriously ship Hyuna and Psy, what the?

16. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    I have feelings for an ex user and everyday I wish they come back, it's slowly kills me

17. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Had a weird moment today. I have an internalized issue with my best friend and while she was comforting me while I was extremely angry, I wanted to shove her off, but then remembered that if she intended to make me feel bad she wouldn't comfort me, especially when she doesn't know why I'm upset. I wanted to kiss her like she was my girlfriend or something after that. People always tell us we act like a lesbian couple, and it kinda felt like it. Closest I've ever been to having feelings for my friend. Not quite there, though.

18. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    I've been struggling with my sexuality or quite some time now. But lately, it's been a "whatever" kind of thing. I feel as though it should be dealt with though. I am attracted to the female physique, but ultimately i want a manly man. What do I call myself? I'm not quite sure.

19. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    That picture of a bald Chanyeol is amusing.

20. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    I get jealous really easily when my friends spend more time with someone else, but when my friends spend a lot of time with me I get really annoyed.

Draft saved Draft deleted