☆Official AKP Team feedback thread☆

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Super_Junior_15x, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Garnet

Garnet ♡ Forever¹¹ ♡

Currency:
    When did I ever complain about that? I really can't speak on behalf of the other two members though but I can speak for myself. The only thing I may complain or get frustrated about is users not following set rules that should be easy to understand. And yes, I took an hiatus, but I returned quickly enough.

I really have no issues with other two team members being on hiatus (besides something may have happened to Min and I'm not going to write her off just because she hasn't been online). As for what I do - I do more than just saving all the badges, I also resize them and save them separately (100 x 100 and 75 x 75 px badges), and I edit the quality to make sure they aren't blurry once they appear under the profile but you may not be aware that this was always my part of the job as an awards team member and Belgi's part was to do the requests and answer questions. We work together well as a team and we've our own roles but right now I fill all the roles there is.

2. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    I didn’t mean complain in a sense that you were bitching about it just that you seem to have a load of work to do???

I’m not saying you need to write people off but you do need to consider that there are people willing to help. If you’re worried new recruits messing up your group dynamic then you will need to teach them, that’s the whole concept of a team. Either way it’s up to you at the end of the day, but do at least consider your options

3. Drug

Drug Married to @godvelvet

Currency:
    Regarding the "add of more staff", maybe you guys could add like a second team for whenever a mod, events or awards team member need to step off for a hiatus. They would have lesser role until they are needed, imo, not only would they gain experience onto how to work as a staff member.

4. looonatic

looonatic Newbie

Currency:
    Option to delete accounts ?

5. GukkieBun

GukkieBun GukLORYous ♡

Currency:
    Being soft
    Suggestion for awards team - can we have the number required for 4th badge down to 750, and then start adding the 250 each time, so then it's 1000, 1250, 1500 etc, so I don't have to use my brain to count how many posts I need to the next badge lmao. It's just a lot easier to keep track of the number this way

6. Venomous

Venomous Idol

Currency:
    Artist
    We actually have a thread for questions/suggestions in the awards section, this has been asked before, here's the answer:
    https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/ask-an-awards-team-member.166892/page-30#post-3343458

:)

GukkieBun likes this.
  7. ketchUp

ketchUp Celebrity

Currency:
    Not sure if this is the right thread for suggestion.
    But what about a voting/competition for new emoji?

Super_Junior_15x likes this.
  8. Super_Junior_15x

Super_Junior_15x ♡ Justice ♡
    . Head Moderator

Currency:
    That would go to the suggestion thread here ^^
    https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/official-suggestions-thread.166867/
    And as for now, new emojis might come if we can add them and possible there will be some kind of competition or such ~

This thread is for suggestions or feedback for all the teams and therefor not as in changes for AKP

GukkieBun likes this.
  9. AnotherKpopTrash

AnotherKpopTrash Trendsetter

Currency:
    Just a very minor suggestion. As a new member, when I see on the forum homepage under the header "Information". There is only the category "Community News". It really wasn't obvious to me that this is where forum info, guides, faqs, and rules is found. I thought it was just community events and news. Perhaps the category title can be changed to something more informative.

Super_Junior_15x and igloo like this.
  10. Super_Junior_15x

. Head Moderator

Currency:
    This thread is more as for how the team works; not really for changes on the site
    In that case I would refer to
    Do you have any examples as for what to call it? ^^
    The thing is, there where set before us, but if the change sound good and we can see it being better, then we might change it
    However it being under Information, wouldn’t it in that case give it away the important information would be found there? ~

11. GukkieBun

GukkieBun GukLORYous ♡

Currency:
    Being soft
    Information, Forum Guidelines, Community guidelines, Help Desk (LOL). As long as it kind of sums up what the section is and there's something about it that screams 'This section is important! Check us out first!'. I never thought about this because I flipped through basically every section when I first joined but yeah, the section title is a bit weird and confusing.

AnotherKpopTrash likes this.
  12. BIGBANGie

BIGBANGie Public Figure

Currency:
    CPA
  13. Peaches_Rose

Peaches_Rose Celebrity

Currency:
    You shd make a rule against users leaving posts like Stan x, stream y in unrelated threads. It is very bothersome. Like somebody will be talking about a real problem, health issues, and all these people will leave comments like Stan this group, stream that song.

Also a rule against derailing. 2-3 posts are okay but in my Akinator thread the users are having unrelated conversation for 15 consecutive posts straight. Tell them to respect the subject of the thread and not turn others' thread into their personal club or chat forum.

#133 Peaches_Rose, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  14. Super_Junior_15x

. Head Moderator

Currency:
    We do have a general direction of not derailing threads - and the stan x idol can generally be seen as either spam or derailing, depends on the content, it usually get dealt with

GukkieBun likes this.
  15. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Public Figure

Currency:
    In regards of the bashing thread, I'd recommend a more stern supervision over the threads that are made on the forum. Often separate bashing/troll threads seem to slip through the maze, and they don't get closed or deleted when they need to be.
    If you want the bashing thread to work, there need to be more consequences that will 'scare' users off to make them separately. Isn't there a way to ban accounts judging on their ip's? My belief is that due to the 'lack' of consequences or the fact that they just can create another account after their other got banned is what makes it so easy for users to do this. The risks don't outweigh the gains they get from making those threads.

botmy likes this.
  16. Super_Junior_15x

. Head Moderator

Currency:
    Connecting troll threads to the bt seems like a reach imo
    Some users make trolling threads to stir up drama which doesn’t equal the users using the bt where some uses it to post their more or less negative opinions to not have every sensitive user responding to their comment just because they can’t handle everyone not only praise their favourites
    The bt consequences is being upheld and thread bans is in use when needed

17. LokisHorns

LokisHorns Public Figure

Currency:
    I knew you were just gonna disregard whatever I said, because that seems to be the usual course of action with the mods.

18. Super_Junior_15x

. Head Moderator

Currency:
    Giving my view on it doesn’t equal disregarding everything you wrote
    And giving information as for how punishments are distributed on the bt is something that only mods have access to and therefore sharing it might give another view on it

Just because you view something in a certain way and make connections across two very different things doesn’t mean everyone has to agree tho

19. The_Velvet

The_Velvet Public Figure

Currency:
    Hi mods!

Maybe if you’re going to delete my post that was a response to transphobia, you should...also delete the transphobia?

So common for mods to delete the responses, yet allow the original flamebait to stay up. And it’s especially disgusting when the posts in question are transphobic.

Pretty fucked up that my response was deleted yet someone implying they would rather kill themselves oppose to dating a trans person is acceptable.

Thank you for supporting your LGBT members during pride! /sarcasm

kyutiemir22 likes this.
  20. kyutiemir22

kyutiemir22 Arya and Gendrys 3rd Wheel
    Events Team . Moderator

Currency:
    In this instance I do agree with you, I should have deleted it. It was inappropriate and now its deleted.
    Other instances like kpop flamebait I don't agree. Some users get baited by things that aren't actually flamebait. Often it will be as simple as a disagreement in who is more popular or more pretty.