☆Official AKP Team feedback thread☆

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Super_Junior_15x, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Garnet

Garnet ♡ Forever¹¹ ♡

Currency:
    What assumption is this? Of course Ezi can change it without our approval. Since she's been aware of it a while but she was on hiatus over a week.

Emileh likes this.
  2. ExoticPride

ExoticPride ❂Snake Lord❂

Currency:
    ♛ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ sᴛᴀɴ ♛
    I mean she was the one that told me that’s and it’s makes sense cuz she can’t change badges because a random user comes and tells her to do it, they must be informed by awards team

3. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Last event started off as messy, I will admit that. But do take into consideration it was events teams very first event, handled by only two members and we had last minute drop outs which delayed the whole thing.

Nevertheless people still had fun, which is evident throughout the the whole thread. It’s 50 pages so if you need evidence you can read through it, I think that’s more reliable than what you may or may not have heard.

4. blossom_girl

blossom_girl Married to @Manoko

Currency:
    You heard wrong...no offence.

We managed and got it to completion despite many sign ups not showing up. At the end of the day people had fun & it inspired some to create events of their own with our help. Which is a GREAT feedback.

And like Ju said having a designated team is less biased than random users holding events to give out prizes to their friends. As far as I remember we received no complaints of biasness and I know FOR SURE that people are quick to call such stuff out on here.

#44 blossom_girl, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  5. Yseki

Yseki Diesel

Currency:
    Keeping The Faith
    It's not her fault more than a few people have talked about the event off the site (ex discord). If that is accurate or not who cares, its not her fault for reporting what is being said in a suggestion thread.

Now to my suggestion, perhaps it would be better to run a type of event that takes place over a slot of time (ex a week, month etc) not at a specific time (or where people need to be on at some particular hour etc) that would mitigate the drop outs you are having and the fact that a lot of people were not able to participate due to time constraints etc.

Melolune and Lovely_Cornchips like this.
  6. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Being really far up Chanyeol's Ass
    Thanks dude.

@blossom_girl its kind of childish to say I'm wrong when I am just saying what I heard from some people who participated in the event. I was not apart of it so I can't speak from personal experience but I did have a conversation where some people mentioned that it was sort of a mess.

I would also make Yseki's suggestion as well cause that might prevent this stuff from happening in the future.

Also I said I was done with the conversation because several staff tried helping me and it didn't do much so I'll just leave it at that.

7. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    I’m not saying she’s wrong for reading something but she’s wrong to blindly believe it???

Hmm maybe, we have some stuff planned tho so kinda need to get that over with. There will always be drop outs either way, my mistake here was that I announced dates AFTER I had asked for sign ups, but I know how to schedule next time.

#47 Manoko, Jun 12, 2018
    ExoticPride and Emileh like this.
  8. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Am I not allowed to bring it up though? You guys are blindly believing that everyone just enjoyed the event as well how is that any different.

emobic and Ineul_Ze like this.
  9. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Telling you that you’re wrong isn’t a mistake because that’s what it is, you are wrong. You were misinformed and being corrected isn’t something you have the priviliege of getting offended by.

What you’re saying now is different than what you were telling us earlier. “I’ve been told it was messy” vs “well I just heard it was a little bit messy” gives off two very different atmosphere.

Either way it seems like you’ve got your question answered, and hopefully you can join next event to maybe get a better idea of events teams purposes.

Have a nice day.

Emileh likes this.
  10. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    ...what even??? lmfao

11. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    It’s not blindly believing when you’re personally being told that people had fun.

12. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    And its not blindly believing when you're being personally told that the event was a mess or a bit of a mess....

13. Super_Junior_15x

Super_Junior_15x ♡ Justice ♡
    . Head Moderator

Currency:
    More than a few people?
    It just seems off, yk - close to everyone that participated said it was great in the thread. If they got complains, fair enough; it was the first event held on AKP, and it was a success due to the responses we can see in the thread. We can't do much if people aren't going to be honest.

People mostly forgot or got the time wrong - that the event team said they would highlight for the next time; and maybe they will take your suggestion into consideration. Though it might turn out even messier, if they make an event over different times; wouldn't that exclude more people/more people forget?
    Though that isn't up to me, that I will leave for event team ^^

I mean, we gave you several reasons, but you ignore them each time.
    You don't really want to get the points we are making, since you just ignore it and take up another thing?
    Idk, but you have said you would drop it 3 times; we tried explaining it further, but you ignore the points I have made several times; kind of like you don't try to get what I am trying to explain.
    But sure, if you want to drop it - then that is totally up to you though; I just thought I had explained it pretty well the couple of times I replied ~

ExoticPride, Emileh and Manoko like this.
  14. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Any further questions about biasness and unfair game play can be talked to with moderators.

15. Lovely_Cornchips

Currency:
    Omfg...what was the point of making this thread if this is how you guys respond to criticisms and points? As well as feedback?

I didn't ignore your points I added things that can easily destroy those points or make them invalid...you know what its really pointless talking to you guys about this at this point. You guys refuse to think that people could possibly have thought the event was a mess and been too scared to express that in the actual thread...and this whole thing is just childish.

"You're wrong no offense"

"They could just be bitter about losing"

Like what even?? I wanted to just get why the Events team was needed and the responses tried clarifying but none of the points are relaly firm. And I point out that not everyone was pleased with the event and get told those people are either lying, that I am wrong, or that they are just bitter about losing and thats why they said these things....like are you serious?

There really is no point int talking about it further you guys think I'm being hard and I think the same of you guys. So bye and thanks for trying.

16. Yseki

Yseki Diesel

Currency:
    Keeping The Faith
    Yes, multiple people have complained in multiple different discords. Sorry, but I only came to this thread and brought this up because staff members were legit calling someone a lair, from just something that people have been talking about in multiple chats.

They should have just responded something like *Thank you for informing us we will take this into consideration* even if they were not going to take it into consideration. It just irritated me when I see people defending against suggestions or attacking people for making suggestions. I feel that some parts of this thread were handled unprofessionally is all.

17. Ling

Ling The other 91%

Currency:
    I really dont have anything against you guys, really sorry if this sounds offensive but it did irritate me in some way and I want to give feedback about it.

Event sign up were until 1-6-2018. I didnt expect you to reply immediately on that day to confirm everything, but it was only until 6-6-2018 that you guys gave more information while the option that the game could start on Friday 8-6-2018 was still open...
    You also said that there would be discussions about time and that there could be a vote for it, so I was waiting for that but it never came.
    Honestly, last minute drops were to be expected then.

I know it's your first event and from what I have seen, the members that participated had fun! I also had fun reading it and it was a nice event, you guys did a great job for the first time! But I hope that in the future you guys will improve at giving out announcements earlier on and manage your information better as me and my friend pulled out while getting a notif.

Emileh and Manoko like this.
  18. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Thanks for your constructive feedback, have a nice day and do come back if you have any further questions.

#58 Manoko, Jun 12, 2018
    Emileh likes this.
  19. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Hi, Ling!

Worry not as I understand why there may have been frustration and confusion.

First of all, I admit that how I set it up was really messy, but I also learned from it. Dates first, sign ups later. That way people know what they’re signing up for.

Secondly, late replies were also entirely my fault as I planned an event at the worst time, I need to make sure my schedule is cleared up when I do this kind of stuff. However, we did have a poll. It was in the thread itself where you were given 3 optional dates. It was expected to have people drop off but what I didn’t expect were people that had signed up, given me the OKAY for game date on multiple occasions, dropped out an hour before.

Thank you for your feedback!

Emileh and Ling like this.
  20. Manoko

Currency:
    Basic Bitch Cult
    Thank you for informing us we will take this into consideration.

Emileh likes this.