Official AKB48 Team SH & Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'Artist Threads' started by KAMITRUTH, Jan 1, 2019.

1. KAMITRUTH

KAMITRUTH Newbie

Currency:
    Killing OneHallyu
    The Official AKB48 Team SH & Team TP Thread

AKB48 China is a next project that’ll be seen as AKS 2nd attempt at Chinese expansion. Instead of making a traditional sister group, they’ll make teams per area in China. Starting with Team SH, which is a team based in Shanghai.

[​IMG]

AKB48 Team TP formerly known as TPE48, is a Taiwanese idol girl group and the fourth international sister group of AKB48, after Indonesia's JKT48, China's SNH48 (currently replaced by AKB48 Team SH), Thailand's BNK48 and Philippines' MNL48 . The group is named after Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan.

[​IMG]

Rand_Al_Thor likes this.
  2. KAMITRUTH

KAMITRUTH Newbie

Currency:
    Killing OneHallyu
    Live Performances

TEAM SH

TEAM TP

Rand_Al_Thor likes this.
  3. Lubby00

Lubby00 Icon

Currency:
    I love both groups

:lover1::lover1:

4. KAMlTRUTH

KAMlTRUTH Rookie

Currency:
    Looking cute
    TEAM SH is releasing NO WAY MAN

Rand_Al_Thor likes this.
  5. kween_eunbi

kween_eunbi Newbie

Currency:
    I was so happy when they announced the TPE48 members (after a gajillion centuries) and even happier when they released their MV. It's fun and well put-together. I'm a fan of Alpha (Chang Fafa) right now, as she just stole my heart from the beginning. She's one of the least popular members currently, which is weird given people are usually drawn to unique visuals and a heartfelt intro when the members of a new 48/46G are first announced. And she was already well-known on Instagram. Oh well. Chenchen (Kao Yenchen) and Honda Yuzuka also caught my attention, and it's heartbreaking to have to justify my adoration just because they're both 06-liners and we all know their popularity is for all the wrong reasons. I have a "big sister" personality so to speak and I have 12 siblings, so I have this innate desire to protect and befriend those who could easily be my younger siblings. And with those two, it's a precarious position to be in at that age, no? Yuzu is easily one of the most talented girls her age I've seen, and she's already taken a personal hiatus (most likely due to stress from being grouped among the older, talented members who were frontline for promotions, or I got the implication from the letter she wrote). I figure if no one's gonna show the girls some appropriate support without putting pressure on them, then you bet I will. They deserve it. I'm also a fan of many of the older members, and the girls who sung the B-Side in a unit with Macharin are all among my faves. That song was so beautiful and heartfelt and it really brought the Japanese and Taiwanese girls together. For the first time, I felt like I saw Macharin shine really bright and stand out as a passionate, dedicated idol and human being.

As for Team SH, I have mixed feelings as I think they're trying to run SNH out of business after they declared independence a few years back, and I wonder how well they'll do. SNH48 has a really dedicated yet really niche fanbase, and I don't think Team SH will get the attention they want or deserve. Liu Nian is extremely talented and I loved her on PD101, but she would have gotten eliminated first round if not for the team save. Mao WeiJia was extremely low-ranking too and got eliminated during that. Chinese viewers didn't like them all that much, from people I've talked with. I will say that Love Trip was a perfect way to come in with a strong impact and I still listen to it pretty much daily, so it was a great choice for a debut single.

Wow, I wrote a lot, but to be fair, I've got a lot to say and nowhere to say it. Hope I contributed something worthwhile as this is my first post on this forum. ✌

Rand_Al_Thor and elleburr like this.
  6. Rand_Al_Thor

Rand_Al_Thor Leader

Currency:
    Loved Liu Nian since her intro on pd 101.
    Team TP was fun.

7. EV_B

EV_B Newbie

Currency:
    Manager