Official 2016 AKB48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Thread

Discussion in 'J-POP' started by findtheakarun, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Danfeng

Danfeng Married to @k_popj_poplover

Student
    damn 1st consecutive win in sousenkyo history...

here are some of my thoughts:

• did not expect tani marika to drop so much, thought she was a keeper. i guess the friendship-with-rena effect wore off.
    • so surprised about meru's drop, too. why does she drop but not the much more plain and uninteresting tomonaga mio??
    • was totally expecting yukirin to drop to be honest.. although that scandal impacted her popular much more than i imagined it would though.
    • kojiharu dropped so much, did not expect that especially because of her comeback to the elections and everything. expected the grad announcement though, but it leaves me feeling quite sorry for minegishi minami, expecting her to graduate soon though.
    • speaking of minegishi minami, congrats on your center position in undergirls!!
    • suda akari -- did not expect her to get back into senbatsu, but congrats anyway~
    • takayanagi akane -- again, same with tani marika, i thought she was a keeper. didn't expect her to drop so much, also
    • miyazaki miho, somehow manages to make it into the ranks again.
    • NO CHORI RANKING?!?!?!

2. findtheakarun

findtheakarun Super Rookie

Professional Sassybish
    I expected Mio to drop too. I heard people were saying her cuteness is charming but she has no personality to back it up, so her fans are moving on. I was rather hoping that was true, honestly.

I think being Nyan Nyan Kamen actually lost Kojiharu votes, honestly. I feel like a lot of people would've voted for her if they were just voting for "Kojima Haruna," and the gimmick actually managed to hurt her.
    Gimmicks like that don't really do much in the elections either. Miyamae Ami had her whole, "this is my last election" thing and yet she dropped so much. Better to just be yourself and rely on your long-time fans to come through.

3. Danfeng

Danfeng Married to @k_popj_poplover

Student
    @findtheakarun yep, also forgot to mention how proud of komiharu I am!!
    And I guess wotas have forgiven Murashige Anna for her scandal last year, considering how she just made it into the rankings!

findtheakarun likes this.