New to Oneus

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by lost-translation, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lost-translation

Currency:
    So I only recently found out about Oneus and I was surprised that most of the members are born in the 90s considering alot of newer groups that have debuted tend to debut members born 2000 onwards.

Anyway I like their new song.

Any fans want to tell me more about the group (I've read their profile) and what you like about them?

Angela_Cao, Vikki and jinyboybts like this.
  2. Eziio

Eziio Married to @just-a-melon
    Tech Team .

Currency:
    This is a fun watch

Vikki and lost-translation like this.
  3. jinyboybts

jinyboybts Super Rookie

Currency:
    Trying to find more kpop to get into!
    All of them are their own character! They all are handsome.
    Leader: Ravn
    EUGuRHEVAAINos9.jpeg Cutest man ever and my bias also a main rapper
    Seoho:
    EUFPnSUU8AEngsI.jpeg
    Vocalist and cutest man ever!
    Xion:
    EUCkmUkXYAA0Yvz.jpeg he is a vocalist and the youngest
    Those are the only members i have saved to my camera role sorry.❤ Bit they are great!!

4. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Currency:
    Time waster
    Ez already recommended Weekly Idol and I second that. I personally love Hwanwoong and he has a lot of really nice dance covers. He even got noticed by Sunmi for his cover of Lalalay. Honestly he can cover both female and male songs really well, which I find pretty rare.

I also liked them in Pops In Seoul

And if you're a Monsta X fan by any chance, their new weekly idol will have Minhyuk and Kihyun as special mcs.

jinyboybts and lost-translation like this.
  5. Vikki

Vikki Married to @Girl_Crush

Currency:
    Time waster
    Also I just remembered, they had a reality show predebut I liked called we will debut. Some of the episodes were with their brother group Onewe. Here's the first episode if you want to check it out.

jinyboybts likes this.
  6. boycottseaworld

Currency:
    Anyone know if they're coming out with a new mini- or full album this year, perhaps one that'll include the new single?

Angela_Cao and jinyboybts like this.
  7. jinyboybts

jinyboybts Super Rookie

Currency:
    Trying to find more kpop to get into!
    I think they will it will just be farther out i think

8. Angela_Cao

Angela_Cao Hwasa's Alt allkpop Account

Currency:
    Hwasa's Public Media Relations Manager
    Ravn: main rapper, producer, vocalist and leader of the group. He is the "dad figure" of the group and very caring towards his members; maybe a reminder of BTS RM (it's a reach but based on all the idols I know so far that's who I can think of) I think lol...

Seoho: main vocalist and the "happy virus" of the group; you can't see him without a smile IMO and he has one of the most beautiful angelic voices I've ever heard from any rookie idol (probably one of my most favorite singing voices of all rookie idols); I can't really pinpoint an exact male idol to him...but maybe a male version of MAMAMOO Wheein, I suppose?

Leedo: main rapper and vocalist and considerably "ace" of the group and probably best duality of the group IMO, especially with his voice: it's very soft and angelic when he sings (mostly because he's very airy and I think he's a baritone but a very airy one) but when he raps, it's very deep and sexy (one of my most favorite voices of all rookie idols); he is very dominant, charismatic, confident with great stage presence in performances, but off-stage, he is very shy and cute; I would definitely say he's like EXO Kai to me; he is my 1st bias of the group

Keonhee: main vocalist and the "beagle"/"mood maker"/"sunshine" of the group; very artsy boy and gets scared easily; he also has a very nice and beautiful medium-ish voice that is the median between the brighter and high-pitched voices of Seoho and Hwanwoong and the deep (but airy) voices of Rain and Leedo, so he contributes greatly to their sound; he is also under appreciated as an overall member and also talent-wise as well (despite not being a "dancer" in the group, he is a good dancer as well); a mix of BTS J-Hope and V (earlier in their debut) to me; he is my 2nd bias in the group

Hwanwoong: main dancer, rapper, and vocalist of the group and "dancing machine" of the group; he is well-regarded for his flexibility and I think he's one of the best (if not the best) dancers of the 4th generation (probably my most favorite dancer of the 4th generation and even overall with Momo and Ten); he definitely reminds me of a younger version of BTS Jimin.

Xion: the cute and innocent (not really) visual maknae of the group; he is quite under appreciated as a member and doesn't get a lot of lines in their songs (RIP); the member with the shortest training time before debut...and oh, he has a twin brother in their brother group, ONEWE (Dongmyeong); his visuals remind me of a young MonstaX Hyungwon.

Heamic08 and lost-translation like this.