NEW SERIES: KPOP “what if“ ! Episode 1: TVXQ!!!

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by WatchExoWolfDemo, Nov 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. WatchExoWolfDemo

Currency:
    Worshipping the Queen Irene
    So I’m going to start a series called Kpop what if. In this Series you can speculate what could have happened to a group if a certain event occurred or never occurred. The first part is about one of my favourite groups of all time and the gods of Kpop, TVXQ!!

After 10 years the split of TVXQ still remains as the number 1 moment in Kpop of all time for me and changed the direction Kpop would go forever. No other Kpop group literally split in half when they were at the highest peak of their whole career and when they were literally breaking world records left and right. It’s like if BTS split today with V, Jungkook, Jimin and Suga leaving and Jin, Jhope and RM staying. The ´if´ around this group is probably still the biggest question in Kpop to this day. I feel like the legendary status of this group will never be touched by any other group because of the split and the what if that that split created. Their success is still soo incredibly huge, just image what they could have achieved if they were still together in 2019. Just whyyyyyyyy. It still breaks my heart. It just sucks. The talented, the live performances. Soo many idols literally have TVXQ as their number 1 inspiration and they have the nickname idol of the idols. But what could have been?

So now speculate were TVXQ would be now and what would have happened in the last 10 years, if the split never happened!!

Drew_B_Reborn likes this.
  2. Drew_B_Reborn

Drew_B_Reborn Celebrity

Currency:
    There's no doubt they would have even higher total sales then they do now. But the most interesting aspect of this would be the fate of EXO if TVXQ never split.

Would they have got the same kind if push if TVXQ was still going strong as a five member group?

3. whateverwonwoo

whateverwonwoo Public Figure

Currency:
    bigger than they currently are, they're the kings of japan but they would've surpassed that even more if they were still 5 lbr