New Rule: No Promotion of other forums on AKP due to Increased Drama

Discussion in 'Community News' started by kyutiemir22, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Junior_15x

Super_Junior_15x ♡ Justice ♡
    . Head Moderator

Since some of the comments made while I was away are hinting at/pointing out similar points; I’ll try to answer it here

I think you missed my point
    I understand your problem with the comments that portray the other forum in a bad light, but I specifically said and in a response to that; both good and bad information stayed unless it became a discussion with insults from the given sides. What you deemed relevant was the comments that didn’t speak well of the forum, and as a comparison I brought up one that praised it and told you, if we wanted to do what you’re hinting we are, then it wouldn’t stay ^^

Fair enough you dismiss the given information of malware, however I am not the judge of that; I don’t know what you or others experienced on the other forum
    The mentioned was given as a reason as for why the newly added rule was a good idea, just like the comment I mentioned was giving the perspective of the rule being added on a false basis.
    In which I believe you have misunderstood our intentions ^^’

GukkieBun likes this.
  2. Super_Junior_15x

. Head Moderator

As soon as we delete all mentions of the given forum off this thread, we will be denying the forum feedback or accused of not being able to discuss the given rule/stand by it

How users handle their problems with another forum is not for me to decide; we mainly made this rule due to the threads we saw ending up with a mess after another on AKP
    It is a two way road; praise of the forum got to stay as well as criticism
    I have no problem with the comments correcting it as misinformation; which already has been stated by at least two users; however the cleanup was done as for the direction the discussion between Kirby and Yseki were taking ^^

GukkieBun and Discipline like this.
  3. Super_Junior_15x

. Head Moderator

As for the suggestion made by @Manoko of the two forums talking it through - my PMs are open and my discord is generally known if we should get to the point of arranging a dialogue between the two forums
    However I would appreciate if this thread didn’t become the place for the dialogue ^^

GukkieBun, Discipline and Manoko like this.
  4. Manoko

Manoko Married to @blossom_girl

Basic Bitch Cult
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.