[Netizen Buzz] [Pann] Rumors of an exclusive media report on a same sex idol couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity Gossip' started by ashleymarie, Mar 12, 2016.

1. ashleymarie

ashleymarie Celebrity

Currency:
    Pann: Who is this? I'm so nervous"

Impending news of an idol coming out of the closet? One news media outlet has an exclusive report on evidence they've collected of a same sex couple within an idol group. It has been customary for reports on celebrities coming out of the closet to be banned from being reported but after waiting on the piece of news for months, the outlet has decided to break that custom. The same sex couple that they will be revealing are two members in the same group and are trending idols that are expected to cause a ripple in the industry. The outlet is currently preparing for the inevitable lawsuit that will result from the report."

1. [+144, -8] But who do they think they are to just report something like this? It's a private life; celebrities are human beings too

2. [+132, -5] This feels wrong... it's a line the media shouldn't be crossing

3. [+118, -4] I don't care whether they're gay or not but I'm scared in case they get hate. There are so many homophobes.

4. [+58, -5] I know this is really selfish but I hope it's just not my bias.. I don't care about the gay part but I'm scared of the hate that they'll receive as a result of it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+49, -2] When I read this, all I could think of what right do they think they have to reveal that?

6. [+47, -1] If they know they'll be sued, why release it at all.. it's so stupid. Being forced to come out is such a sad and upsetting thing, imagine how scared they must be.

7. [+39, -0] Unless they come out of the closet themselves, forcing them to come out like this is basically taking full control of their lives. This is not Hollywood.. this is an idol industry completely reliant on fans. This will ruin their careers and what if they aren't even ready to tell their parents yet?

8. [+33, -0] A more accurate description of this would be 'forced coming out'.. now I know why journalists are called trash.

9. [+33, -0] Nowhere in the post does it say that it's male idols.. why does everyone assume they're male.

10. [+26, -1] I will be fine if my bias came out of the closet. There's nothing wrong with it... I'm just scared of how others will treat them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ sigh, please just don't reveal it

11. [+25, -0] I am super curious though...

12. [+22, -1] It could be a female group, there are a few trending groups that come up at the top of my mind

13. [+20, -0] I don't care about my bias being gay, I'm worried about the hate

14. [+17, -1] I remember another post on Pann talking about it. It wasn't a super popular group but a popular group with 5-7 members... I wonder which group it is?

15. [+15, -1] Don't care if it's my bias

-
    http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/201...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2. ashleymarie

ashleymarie Celebrity

Currency:
    Privacy is not an option when you're in the entertainment field, but this right here is seriously messed up. Revealing that you're in a relationship is one thing, but revealing you're in a same sex relationship is a totally different matter in society. For most, it has to be handled delicately, but what this news outlet want to do is to simply break that hush-hush custom. They are forcing a couple, if this rumor is even true, to come out of a closet against their free will.

3. soneaddict7

soneaddict7 Public Figure

Currency:
    Professional fangirl
    I hope they don't reveal it because it is gonna become living hell for whoever the couple is. Their career would probably be over. :oops:

I wanna know who it is though.

4. Oh_oppareul

Oh_oppareul Trendsetter

Currency:
    This is terrible!
    They're outing people that don't wanna be outed yet (regarding that this is actually true)
    I wouldn't like it if someone outed me irl.
    Some things should be up to the celeb.

5. rosslyn

rosslyn Public Figure

Currency:
    Newly wed
    My god! It's something really sensitive right here, I find it wrong when couples are forced to go public, I find this even more, I hope they don't get a lot of hate

6. ges111

ges111 Trainee

Currency:
    I really want to know who it is, but this is all sorts of fcked up. I hope this doesn't happen.

#6 ges111, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    onomo, VIXXs_Noona, Namida_27 and 3 others like this.
  7. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
  8. musicsakura

musicsakura Newbie

Currency:
    Fish
    That is awful and these reporters are absolute garbage.
    I doubt these two idol's parents even know and now they are forced to come out to the public + family members at the same time. -___-

9. kappamikey

kappamikey Newbie

Currency:
    That is a bad things to do. Some privacy must be keep.

10. funnyguy69

funnyguy69 Rookie

Currency:
    Student
    this has already happened before with soohyun and jokwon though

11. selva3bd

selva3bd Newbie

Currency:
    So they're out to destroy the life of two people just for money and clicks? Fucking reporters.
    'The outlet is currently preparing for the inevitable lawsuit that will result from the report'... then don't fucking do it. Stay out of people's business. It's their own life.

Kaesung and BigBlueagain like this.
  12. Valaena

Valaena Idol

Currency:
    This is messed up.

At the same time, though, we keep hearing (and repeating) that coming out of the closet means the death of one's career in entertainment in South Korea. I think that if this media outlet goes through with its dick move, at least we'll get to verify if this is still a true statement. Maybe we'll be positively surprised.

Namida_27 likes this.
  13. JoyousApple

JoyousApple Trainee

Currency:
    This is so bad tho :(

it's not cool to be outed like that, this couple probably haven't even told their families yet and now a garbage reporter it's coming and forcing them to come out, if they reveal this, they'll have to come out against their will, it's their privacy and that should be respected.

i know i wouldn't like it if someone told my family that im into girls aswell, it's my decision when i want to tell them, it should work the same way for celebrities, this is so unfair and that would cause them so much trouble, if they reveal this i just hope that they get support from the public, or atleast their fans, fans are an idol's strength.

but i just hope that whoever this person is don't reveal anything and realize that this is wrong in so many levels.

14. juliennemarie

juliennemarie Trainee

Currency:
    I know journalists love invading peoples' privacy and everything, but do they not understand that outing someone like this is also a major safety matter in a conservative nation like SK?!?!? It's a huge risk, and if the couple wanted to take it, that would be one thing. But being forced into it is absolutely disgusting if that's not what they want.

Kaesung and BigBlueagain like this.
  15. sicaranghae

sicaranghae Rookie

Currency:
    jessica jung trash
    it's moonsun i knew it
    [​IMG]
    but in all seriousness though, this makes me so angry. they're willing to ruin two people's lives for money :/

ShayMin and BigBlueagain like this.
  16. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    the fact that they are preparing if they get sued makes me think that these trash Journalist will release it 100%.

Ahhh atleast give them some time to have fucking peace with it, reveal to their parents and friends. Imagine how hurtful it is that sth u wanted to discuss with ur closed/loved ones in private is out in an open.
    sth like this will destroy beyond their career, it will effect their relationship with their parents adn friends too.

17. foreverblinger

Currency:
    within the same group? wow

i'm sure they won't release it

unicornbitch, nanuk and Lulu_Key like this.
  18. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    idk though these guys sound like a super ass, they have prepared in case they get sued too.....

19. Oh_oppareul

Oh_oppareul Trendsetter

Currency:
    I had this happen to me, a friend went and told all my other friends, basically outing me to everyone.
    I even lost friends because of it.
    But i felt depressed for weeks.

Lulu_Key and propanda like this.
  20. lolita15

lolita15 Newbie

Currency:
    both guys are in the same group? sounds like fanfiction
    Im curious about it, but this could ruin their careers so I hope its not revealed

nanuk, Baozi_Satansoo and h4nisaurus like this.