Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

(Netizen buzz) Bighit remains silent as bts fans demand feedback

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Alliyahloveskpop, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Alliyahloveskpop

Alliyahloveskpop Public Figure

Big Hit remains silent as BTS fans continue to demand feedback

[​IMG]
    Article: BTS fanclub 'Army' is enraged? Who is Akimoto Yasushi to collab with BTS?

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+1,053, -22] Since yesterday, so many Armies have been requesting feedback but Big Hit has remained silent and without answer. Bang Shi Hyuk is now abusing his power.

2. [+1,039, -16] I don't know how big this Akimoto Yasushi guy is but is it really necessary for Big Hit to be making money like this? It's barely been a few days since we've been celebrating the good news from the Billboard, why is Big Hit so intent on ruining their own image like this? It's not even just the fans, it's the public who will easily turn their backs on them... Really? Working with a right-winger? Will you do anything for money now?

3. [+944, -14] Please don't turn kids everyone is so proud of into an embarrassment with one foolish mistake like this... As much as I like BTS, this is wrong. Even the Japanese Armies are against this.

4. [+80, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk doesn't care about Korean fans, he probably thinks it's just a few hundred. Too bad he doesn't realize that BTS wouldn't exist today without them...

5. [+77, -0] I'm getting a migraine. I'm an Army and I like BTS but Bang Shi Hyuk is messing with an issue that you should never go near as a Korean. As much as I love BTS, I'll have no regrets letting them go if they push forward with this.

6. [+69, -1] I don't get why they're doing this. I'm a Korean first and foremost before I am a BTS fan.

7. [+62, -0] All that hard work they put into their image has crumbled into shards.. They know how sensitive we are to issues with Japan and of all the issues to mess with, they chose the wrong one. I liked BTS but I'm actually really disappointed in their agency.

8. [+56, -0] Who cares how much money they can make in Japan if they're going to be branded as traitors in Korea? That tag will follow them for the rest of their careers...

9. [+52, -2] I'm an Army. I demand feedback from Big Hit. I don't want to have to boycott my own artist but what's wrong is wrong.

10. [+47, -0] Shi Hyuk-ah, do they have something on you?

11. [+43, -1] I love BTS and want nothing but the best for them... but I agree with public sentiment. If the song eventually gets released, I don't think I could stand the sense of betrayal. I'm scared that everything BTS will do afterwards will be seen as hypocritical and fake. Words aren't important... actions are ㅜ

12. [+36, -0] Big Hit is getting greedy. Once the greed sets in, there's nothing that can help you see or hear the truth.

13. [+36, -0] Bang PD, until when are you going to hold your silence? Spit out your feedback already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pay the termination fee and cancel the collaboration immediately. If you go through with this, BTS will be the one getting all the hate. Why should they deserve that over your decision?

14. [+34, -2] They're going to be called Right-wing TS now

15. [+33, -3] The stance of the Armies is this: no one is willing to be a fan against their own country. Big Hit needs to put out proper feedback.

-

Article: "Silent on feedback requests"... Big Hit in a crisis, Armies are enraged

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,180, -20] Unless Big Hit intends to ruin the image they've worked so hard to build, they better handle this right. Working with a right-winger, are you serious? ㅡㅡ;;

2. [+1,087, -24] BTS is just now starting to soar and the CEO is so insane that he's thinking of working with a right-wing lolita pervert?? We should've been against this from the start when Big Hit held hands with CJ. He's insane if he thinks he can bury BTS with a right-winger.

3. [+984, -22] His artists are out there in a foreign country bringing honor to Korea with our flag at their concert while he's back home pushing them off a cliff

4. [+77, -7] At least BTS fans are being realistic about this. I've seen so many fandoms become hated by blindly shielding any scandal their artist gets into ㅎㅎ Of course, this whole thing is Big Hit's fault and not BTS.

5. [+65, -4] Seems like BTS decided not to renew their contract and Big Hit is trying to sabotage their image now

-

[​IMG]

Source: Naver

1. [+576, -12] Bang Shi Hyuk! Is this what you wanted? How can someone who calls themselves the head of a company do something that kills their own artist? Armies will now be spending all of our strength on protecting BTS from someone so evil as you.

2. [+297, -3] I searched up Akimoto Yasushi and was shocked. I can't believe Bang Shi Hyuk said he liked the world he depicts.

3. [+89, -0] Bang Shi Hyuk is so dirty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ working with a misogynistic right-winger? You like his ideas that much? Insanity...... I trust and support BTS but I'm really disappointed in Bang Shi Hyuk over this. Even if the collab gets canceled, the fact that the idea was even entertained at all is a disappointment.

4. [+71, -2] Big Hit, do you now realize that media playing about working with a right-winger as if it's something to be proud of will only hurt BTS in the end? The song hasn't even been released yet but news of the collab alone has already branded BTS with a right-wing image. It's already showing up in their related searches. Either get rid of the collab or cancel the release of the song altogether. Don't ignore the fans. This isn't something you can just sweep under the rug.

5. [+64, -0] This is so frustrating. Unless Big Hit cancels this collab, BTS will forever be branded as the group who sang a song written by a right-winger.

-

2. Cielistium

Cielistium Newbie

Golden Honey Hoe
    Sorry for interrupting, but isn't this the guy who created AKB48 the group which literally is abused by public pressure and most of the member don't have to be over certain age? BigHit you fail on your own without haters rn. I feel these days that either companies' employees become mad for public attention and listen to antis or the heads of the same companies go dumber with age. Sorry if I am rude, but companies this year do some dumb things.

3. Yabie

Yabie Icon

4. [+80, -1] Bang Shi Hyuk doesn't care about Korean fans, he probably thinks it's just a few hundred. Too bad he doesn't realize that BTS wouldn't exist today without them...

excuse me but i have to laugh at this.

Chumki, Blacknwhite, 89TIFF and 16 others like this.
  4. PommelThrower

PommelThrower Trainee

Uh, I don't know anything about this guy but is it true that this Akimoto Yasushi is really some hardline right-winger? Because if so, this is not gonna be good for Big Hit and BTS, whether you like it or not. I can't believe Big Hit would actually go through with this if that were true. They have to know the backlash they'd face.

Then again, I never thought Cube would announce that Hyuna and Edawn were leaving, so... This has been a weird week.

5. plushievie

plushievie Trainee

6. Alliyahloveskpop

Yeah cause we all know once bts gain fans elsewhere then koreans jumped on the bandwagon and started to stan them

89TIFF, kpop123, NORM and 4 others like this.
  7. ListenToBadMusic

ListenToBadMusic Public Figure

Whether he is a right winger or not, his reputation is that of one amongst Koreans. He's also got a bit of a rep for his choices pertaining to how he depicts underage girls & his song lyrics.

I just don't understand why they'd want to even take the risk of working with him despite how talented he may be. Say what you want, BTS has plenty of ifans who don't give two shits, but this will hurt the group's reputation heavily in Korea most likely.

8. daydreamhobie

daydreamhobie Rookie

Streamer
    what is going on?

sonemariam likes this.
  9. Yabie

Yabie Icon

lol i know that

10. Yaya_1

Yaya_1 Public Figure

Isn't this true tho? They have to start somewhere. International fans came later. Wait nvm I'm thinking of another group lol

11. Alliyahloveskpop

Noooo international first kfans later

freysan likes this.
  12. Yabie

Yabie Icon

they had some fans in Korea, but in 2015. their international fanbase started rising very fast.
    where they are right now is cuz of international achievements, not because of korean fans or koreans.

freysan likes this.
  13. lighterxx

lighterxx Married to : @twentyonejongdae

Full-Time Carat with low sense of humour
    in somewhere writing 10th SVT thread of the day
    Wow even naver comments disapprove

ListenToBadMusic likes this.
  14. cnpvj

cnpvj Newbie

Why would a k-army drop BTS because their company had them collaborate with someone they think is questionable? I agree that he is, but clearly if this is going ahead it's not BTS's decision. Why drop them if you're truly a fan? K-fans are so dramatic! You can say that this is a bad idea and continue to support your faves at the same time. Why is everything always so black and white for them. I wonder if they are even real fans or if that's just a cultural difference.

Also this made me laugh

Abusing his power because he hasn't released a statement yet? Jesus

SUNSHINE likes this.
  15. GoldenIdun

GoldenIdun Notable

Mochi Bot
    I'll say it again: can k-army stop throwing tantrums? Just wait ffs.

89TIFF, NORM, Kqueen2015 and 10 others like this.
  16. deadleaves

deadleaves Rookie

am definitely sure bh is gonna stay silent about it
    And man its a PROFESSIONAL COLLAB bts wont even be involved directly with him
    BUt if they really decline the song they are definitely gonna receive a backlash from jp industry coz that guy is huge there
    at the end of the day bts are definitely gonna face the loss :(

freysan likes this.
  17. keyboardwarrior7

keyboardwarrior7 Trendsetter

I don't get what the big deal is?

Is this a Japanese/Korean thing? Like remnants of the war or something?

18. botmy

botmy Public Figure

Stalking BTS
    this is shit is just crazy

19. KookievsCookie

Blink, Army, VIP
    Well, when Bighit decides to listen to korean fans and stops working with this japanese producer he will anger the japanese producer who is a very big name in japan plus japanese fans. When BigHit decides not to listen to korean "fans" then they will finally have a "good" reason to dislike BTS/BigHit.

Basically, they are in a trap. Either way.

I think it is unfortunate to work with a Japanese producer who used the Rising Sun flag, especially because everyone knows that many Koreans are very sensitive to the subject. I know that neither BigHit nor BTS thought anything bad (maybe they even didn't know it), but netizen are once again netizen. I am sure that their comeback in japan will be a success, but netizen will do everything possible to damage BTS reputation.

89TIFF, Pinkl3monad3, freysan and 3 others like this.
  20. botmy

botmy Public Figure

Stalking BTS
    BTS and BH really can't win in this situation can they?

GramStan and freysan like this.