NCT Taeyong (you don't know idols)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Kouss, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JustWhatIThink

JustWhatIThink Super Rookie

Currency:
    I mean, maybe SM expected each unit to be selling a bit more at this point, we don't really know (in which case SM was too optimistic) but the term flop gets thrown around for every group someone dislikes at this point.

2. Drawer

Drawer Rookie

Currency:
    Um I don’t know if you’ve never seen a post about nct from that user before. They’re antis. Don’t waste your time. And at this point I mostly blame nctzens for the whole „only nct dream is successful“ bullshit. Nct 127 is basically the fandom punching bag and they get disrespected constantly. Any person who genuinely believes nct dream to be more successful than nct 127 is pretty much an idiot or delusional.

JustWhatIThink likes this.
  3. JustWhatIThink

JustWhatIThink Super Rookie

Currency:
    That's true, with the whole "nct dream is the superior unit" thing a lot of nctzens have been always disrespecting nct 127 and dividing the fandom, Sm is partially to blame tho, since some members are always mistreated in 127 and they have this image to some people they are "Taeyong, Mark and friends"

4. Drawer

Drawer Rookie

Currency:
    Yeah but that is not a good enough reason to keep disrespecting the unit and demeaning their efforts. And because of this it’s spread to non fans who don’t actually know anything about 127‘s sales and are using nct dream‘s recent success to further demean the group. Also this it’s not even true that nct127 is Mark and Taeyong. This only applies to title tracks. Most nct127 b-sides are RnB and involve a lot of vocal line. The way they get treated is really unfair both from sme and from the fandom

JustWhatIThink likes this.