Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

NCT Taeyong vs Lucas

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SeulgisAbs, Mar 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SeulgisAbs

SeulgisAbs Artist

Taeyong has been the undisputed visual for 2 yrs now but since Boss put out a new Lucas, the fans have been kinda crazy abt his looks ( which I totally don't understand cus he looks average to me) and the dude just trended like a week ago in the first place on twitter for nothing. I've seen the hype abt Lucas visuals build up over the past few. weks and I'm guessing soon we might have a new center!
    Taeyong, babe, watch out k

2. crowboy

crowboy Star

!@@
    idk in my opinion Taeyong is still more attractive. Lucas looks kind of... too young?

but they have different charms anyway~

3. Suzan

Suzan Legend

EXO's Mama
    People haven't been losing it over Lucas just because of his looks. It's because of his personality too. He's definitely handsome but his personality blows everyone else out of the water. He's just so much fun and super charming. Yes, I am one of his victims and I have so much to say about this boy. I fell for Lucas so fast, it's crazy.

But both boys are handsome. I can't choose who is more handsome since I find them both gorgeous. As for the centre position, I will be surprised if SM suddenly changes the centre from Mark/Taeyong to Lucas. Taeyong has charisma that captures the viewers on stage and that's something that Lucas doesn't have as much of. Maybe in the future it'll change but I don't see it changing any time soon no matter how popular Lucas becomes.

SweetMoon, callycat97 and BCSN24 like this.
  4. commonusername

commonusername Entertainer

people also really like Lucas' personality though. in my opinion i dont think theyre even comparable they are two totally different types of handsome to me. however because of taeyong's seniority, popularity, stage presence and the fact that he's still a strong visual regardless, i highly doubt he'd get replaced as center.

SweetMoon and BCSN24 like this.
  5. ripiasuju

ripiasuju Legend

Jaehyun >> both

6. sweet_lami

sweet_lami Entertainer

trainee-idol
    I love Lucas to death (my UB :lover1:) but Taeyong is definitely a center material, and 100% deserves said position.

SweetMoon likes this.
  7. kKaliko

kKaliko Star

crow destroyer
  8. Riki_Lee

Riki_Lee Entertainer

girl group trash
    I don't find taeyong that attractive. Am I weird?

xoxoshawol likes this.
  9. xoxoshawol

xoxoshawol Artist

TEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Jaemin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wiggly52 likes this.
  10. Nia_NCTZenlt3

Nia_NCTZenlt3 Artist

HaRDcoRe NCT StAn
    ^Honestly this is the truth BUT Lucas just about went trough my bias list and pushed everyone out of the way and placed himself right under jaehyun

honeydippa and SweetMoon like this.
  11. Pas_de_problme

Lucas > Jaehyun > Tae

12. BeckywithDgdhat

BeckywithDgdhat Super Rookie

I don't actuallt find taeyong that attractive. but since he is placed in the centre and given 'killer parts' I understand why people have been brainwashed into liking him. He is ok looking at some angles but when you just look at him, he's nothing special. Lucas on the other hand, immediate as I saw him I thought he was gorgeous.
    not gonna lie, I'm a bit scared for the boy because taeyong is still the leader and leaders usually have some good rapport with management and song producers so he could fuck him up if he wanted to. I sorta was surprised when they they that boss performance on m2 mnet where members line up and perform in the dark, and taeyong basically got lucas' part. I don't know whether I'm reading way too much into it or if they just had to do that cause they didn't have a choice. I hope it was just a coincidence and not some petty infighting

13. Lee06

Lee06 Artist

LMAO WHAT? Are you seriously insinuating that Taeyong could sabotage Lucas if he wanted to? That's some crazy shit right there. I don't know if you're familiar with the boys but Taeyong wouldn't do such a thing and beyond that, trust me, it's SM, their artists barely have a say in the production and line distribution of songs so your claim in itself has no basis.

14. BeckywithDgdhat

BeckywithDgdhat Super Rookie

I'm not saying he would, but I'm just saying he could. I've heard of a lot of idol group members getting a bit offended when new members are added because it's like they did all this hard work and then all of a sudden new people get to join when they're now successful without having to go through all the efforts they went through. That's why if you ask a lot of idol groups they always say they wouldn't want to add a new member. Also leaders in all groups, even SM have a greater say in things than other members. Namjoon and suho were talking about this in an episode they did together seeing as they're both leaders of their group and other idols have mentioned this before.

I'm not saying he would, but he possibly could if he wanted to and if he had clout in the group. for example in big bang, GD didn't accept seungri into the band and seungri was said to have been ostracized for about a 2 years because the leader GD wouldn't talk to him and so the other members followed the leader and would rarely talk to him either. A lot of idols even talk about this how jealousy can arise. I taeyong has been the visuals for the past 2 years and then a younger new version comes in and steals the limelight it goes without saying there will be some jealousy. I just hope he is mature about it and doesn't let it ruin him or the group

15. flowerb0mb

flowerb0mb Trainee

in all my years of being a kpop fangirl, I would have to say Lee Taeyong is really the most charismatic idol I've seen. he would be the ace of any group he debuted with. he was just born to be an idol.

Lucas is really funny and just basically a walking meme lol we all love his personality. but skills-wise, he's def not up there yet with Taeyong and mark. that's understandable considering he hasn't trained for that long.

In conclusion, even thou Lucas is pretty popular recently, Taeyong is still the ace of NCT! case closed.