[NB] Lee Byung Hun's blackmailer to start celebrity activities under a new name

Discussion in 'Celebrity Zone' started by mirusako, Apr 4, 2016.

1. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout

1. [+662, -15] Another excuse to get her name in the media...

2. [+615, -22] Lee Byung Hun was at fault but she wasn't sane either... she knew that he had a pregnant wife at home after all...

3. [+579, -25] Can't be a celebrity without being shameless

4. [+83, -2] So shameless...

5. [+80, -5] What is she thinking?

6. [+76, -4] But she's a blackmail criminal...

7. [+70, -5] The scandal is still fresh in people's minds and she thinks she can promote in the industry? Unless she's willing to carry antis with her wherever she goes...

==​

Source: Nate

1. [+227, -12] What an amazing btch

2. [+147, -10] No one cares ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+111, -7] She'll be forgotten soon enough anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ who would even care for her? Unless a few PDs who want to use her as gossip material to get their viewer ratings up... she'll never have a legitimate career ahead of her.

4. [+18, -4] Why not~ Lee Santa is promoting without any reflection, why can't she promote if she wants? They're the same people after all

5. [+12, -2] She's basically a kkot-baem criminal and she's trying to get away with changing her name? Not that Lee Byung Hun did anything good but she's just as shameless. Blackmailing him for 5 billion won, even Song Hye Gyo could only come away with 2.5 billion won after three years of evading taxes, who does she think she is?

6. [+12, -5] Lee Santa's promoting just fine, why can't she? They both committed affairs

7. [+10, -2] Blackmailing someone for 5 billion won is actually a huge crime that usually lands you 5 years in jail ㅎㅎ

8. [+10, -1] Isn't she embarrassed? Shouldn't she just be on hiatus?

-

cr: Netizen BUzz

2. mirusako

mirusako Idol

Currency:
    Sailor Scout
    Says the person who, (along with 147 other knetz) took the time to click on the article, read it (or just skimmed through it) and then took some more time to comment on it......

kpopfan564 likes this.
  3. krell

krell Super Rookie

Currency:
    Lee Jiyeon was a *model* before her blackmail conviction took place. She spent 6 months in JAIL during the TRIAL. It seemed enough punishment to me. Nobody is dead. Lee Byung Hun did 'extract his pound of flesh' from the SILLY behavior of Lee Jiyeon and Dahee (GLAM Group). And LBH got to 'show compassion' by favoring 'forgiveness' too. Which, myself, I *still* WONDER what LBH was *doing* in terms of having Lee Jiyeon and Dahee over to his HOUSE, while his wife in 'out of town' on a fashion photo shoot. And LBH visiting the APARTMENT of Lee Jiyeon apparently NUMEROUS times. Which, 'sexual activity' allegations against Lee Byung Hun were NEVER proven. But Lee Jiyeon did *claim* that happened. And probably still does claim it; have not heard differently here. So, anyway, for me, IF Lee Jiyeon can find work modeling clothing again, I do *not* see that much harm in it. Lee Jiyeon is *not* say being a SCHOOL TEACHER. I really DOUBT much if anyone cares about the morality of a clothes fashion model that much. But I am SURE that TROLLS will post messages about the 'outrage' of Lee Jiyeon getting a paycheck for modeling clothing ... ;)