NARUTO VS NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by BaramHananim11, Dec 11, 2017.

?

so?

1. Naruto Original

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. Naruto Shitpuden

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. Satsuki75

Satsuki75 Married to: @Melolune

Currency:
    but naruto was so annoying T^T
    and the whole "no predestination" thing that went on in the original series got totally thrown out the window

tbh my favorite naruto series that I always come back to is naruto SD XD goldd

2. TzuyuGirl

TzuyuGirl Public Figure

Currency:
    I heard rumor that the author plan on killing naruto in boruto , seriously if that happen then shit .

3. BaramHananim11

BaramHananim11 Super Rookie

Currency:
    pain arch is good. but im still san for jiraiya dudeeeeee

yup, the power ups it too much....we all know that naruto would ended long before war. but beacuse its really popular, they strech the hell of the story...

the_suddenlykfan and propanda like this.
  4. TzuyuGirl

TzuyuGirl Public Figure

Currency:
    naruto was annoying but funny , and seeing how he made everyone accept him after he was outcast and veiwed as loser by the whole village , did give the series an epic story line .

Selynn, Satsuki75 and BaramHananim11 like this.
  5. BaramHananim11

Currency:
    IKR!!!!!

Satsuki75 likes this.
  6. propanda

propanda Very Important Panda

Currency:
    Well I don't have lot of interested to Boruto so for me the story is already over, doesn't matter to me what happens with Naruto-land anymore ^^;

7. BaramHananim11

Currency:
    LOL, they need some drama...

8. kingespada20

kingespada20 Public Figure

Currency:
    Mmmm thats hard I love both like the original Naruto episodes 1-135 were awesome and still very nostalgic in a good way and i love those. But for me there were more emotionally impactful moments in shippuden than the og naruto.
    Like the sacrifice of elder chiyo the death of Asuma and Jiraiya the whole story about Itachi and what he went through Naruto finally meeting his mom and dad Neji sacrificing himself and of the course the awesome but sad final battle of Naruto vs Sasuke......
    So yeah part 1 and 2 are awesome but i felt a lot more emotionally connected to part 2 and to this day whenever i see this gif my heart feels heavy and I remember how sad i felt when Naruto got the news and found out that jiraiya died and it seemed like he was all alone again and he wouldnt have his master/father figure watch over him anymore

[​IMG]
    In conslusion I love both^^ lol.

Yellowflash60 and BaramHananim11 like this.
  9. BaramHananim11

Currency:
    Jiraya dead and when naruto meet his parents is so sad dudeeee.....

kingespada20 likes this.
  10. Person24

Person24 Leader

Currency:
    A thing
    Original is far better and is my childhood anyone who says otherwise is a spawn of satan

BaramHananim11 likes this.
  11. Satsuki75

Satsuki75 Married to: @Melolune

Currency:
    ugh that bothered me so much.... the plot holes in naruto were huge :annoyedr:

12. kingespada20

kingespada20 Public Figure

Currency:
    Ikr rewatching scenes like those still give me the feels^^ lol.

13. ripiasuju

ripiasuju Icon

Currency:
    Both suck.. overrated.

14. haylucky

haylucky Leader

Currency:

You guys Boruto is actually good I really really like it. For me it personally feels like what naruto would’ve been if he was popular and had his mom and Dad around and the world was at peace
    Also it is totally fun to see the parents powers in their mini me versions also unlike naruto they give each character an entire episode of character stories some with entire arcs Sarada and Sumire for example

15. Cielistium

Cielistium Rookie

Currency:
    Naruto - the first series were honestly so so sooooop godtier, the feelings, comedy, mystery and everything inbetween was very unique. I didn't like some of the characters tho - Sakura in the anime was portrayed so annyoingly different than in the manga (appearance) and how tf didn't Sasuke become some Batman type of thing? Honestly he was annoying af, but I still tolerated him.
    I had my ships there to NaruSaku,SasuSaku and other hoes.
    Naruto shippuden showed great character devolopment in everyone - even tho Pierrot (the studio) couldn't still portray Sakura as good as in the manga (both personality wise and physical appearance). For me everything was good till the Pain arc - after that it became wayyyy to complicated that it had to be. The fillers were annoying af most of the time like I liked Kakashi's filler, Minato and Kushina's one, but the others (which I forgot already) were again annoying.

Boruto is shitty af and NaruHina alongside SasuSaku were forced af. The only character I find appealing and actually good is Ino and Sai's kiddo - Inojin, sometimes Shikadai (Temari and Shikamaru's child). The reletionships child - parent and parent-child were painfully bad. Why was Temari so put down to the point she is just a housewife that screams at her kid and is disrespected 24/7. Hinata on other side never has opinion on her own and is like - Naruto this, Naruto that and honestly she never does some parenting on her kiddos. Boruto acts like some shitty ass brat that doesn't understand how important actually is his fathers' postion even tho he has been told like 100 of times and knows pretty well. Sarada or Salad or whatever basically disrespected so many times Sakura even tho she took care of Sarada her whole life. Idk the kiddos are super cringey, just like the NaruHina and SasuSaku shipp thingey.

#35 Cielistium, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  16. Selynn

Selynn Trainee

Currency:
    Shippuden is a much better series than the first series. Because there are excellent characters like Pain, Madara, Hashirama, Obito and Itachi. Their background stories and the ninja history and myths are very good. The first series is a childish bit, except for the arc that Naruto defeated Kabuto. I suggest you don't focus on romance while watching the Naruto series. Because the main theme is pushing people to question very deep issues. Kishimoto has already stated that he cannot write female characters. That's why pairs very shallow.