My thoughts about Allkpop's new forum look.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tasmia_tasin, Apr 18, 2016.

1. tasmia_tasin

tasmia_tasin Newbie

Currency:
    Student
    I occasionally visit the forum because it looked so plain and boring.But I visited this forum in April and I was completely astonished,it looks so chic and nice.The forum looks like a digital textbook from a sci-fi novel

Imagine that you are at your institution,there is Wi-Fi,you bring out your digital textbook and you see the activities of Allkpop forum.You are using a stylus to write on the digital textbook;scrolling to see what other Allkpop forums users are commenting about and and replying to them.

It gave me with that kind of feeling and that red zip-looking mark,which represents that a Allkpop forum user is commenting or replying about,made me think of a digital textbook.I wish the spoiler tab could look like the black button just like in 2011s,but the current one is ok.I really like the feature that we can change the text colour without hassle.

Overall,I would give this look and features 8 out of 10.So,what about you?

Lotus_Shang likes this.
  2. Tellmeyoursone

Tellmeyoursone Celebrity

Currency:
    Nana's baebae
    I really like the new forum, it looks fresh and pure and you get alerted and updated very fast ^^
    The only thing I would have to complain about tho is that we lost all of our old friends and rep and the fact that we can only have one pic in our sig :/

Envyy, Lemondolly and propanda like this.
  3. sehunpie

sehunpie Newbie

Currency:
    I wish we could have kept our friends and rep, it really sucks that all of that was lost. But the overall look and navigation is much better.

Lemondolly and Tellmeyoursone like this.
  4. freysan

freysan Public Figure

Currency:
    I love it here in the forums... this is cool...

I can't say the same thing about the comment section in the main site, though... I can't separate by paragraphs and I don't think posting pictures or gifs is possible... oh well, more time on the forum, then... ^^

Envyy, sehunpie and propanda like this.
  5. propanda

propanda Very Important Panda

Currency:
    I didn't first like the change, but now that I'm used to it I do prefer time one to what was before. I really didn't like the last one when it came and replaced what was before that.. there has been quite many looks ^^; so it wasn't hard to like this one more. This one just looks simpler and notifications work lot better.

6. Lotus_Shang

Lotus_Shang Rookie

Currency:
    Digital textbook from a sci-fi novel.

Gold.

Draft saved Draft deleted