Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

My Opinion About Han Seo Hee (triggering)

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by SHINeeSLAYhaterS, Nov 18, 2017.

1. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

prepare for some unbiased opinions about one of the most outspoken trainees in kpop.

[​IMG]

Imma start with this, idc how you feel about her personal POVs, the amount of hate and animosity towards this girl is nothing but hateful mob mentality.

Kinda fucked up how we want idols to be more honest but when they do they're cursed all the way from timbucktoo and back. That's why they're so fake and phony. cause people are too sensitive and will attack at any moment

Allow me to explain what freedoms of speech is AND tell you why the backlash she's gotten is nothing but group based. if so many people weren't going for her head because of the TOP scandal she's connected to, no one would give a fuck what this trainee girl post on HER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE.

yes.

freedom of speech DOES come with consequences.

However, it's hypocritical how people are attacking her; she talks about her truth and how she sees it and people call her a bully for it.

and they do this by saying she's a bitch, evil bitch, that she should die, that she's nothing but an attention whore (for posting on hER SOCIAL MEDIA NO WHERE ELSE)

doesn't that make y'all just as bad as she is apparently?

and no
    it's not different because she's a figure it's not different because her POV is not falling in line with the worlds. telling someone to kill themselves and calling them a bitch for saying whatever on THEIR OWN INSTAGRAM PAGE does not make you better than them. does not prove your point in the slightest. It makes you look just as stupid as her. period.

If she's an attention whore as much as y'all are making her out to be, why give her fucking attention it doesn't make sense!

If she's full of shit and she's a troll, why is ignoring her a skill that no one possess?

Why?

because of mob mentality.

people love to jump on the bandwagon even if they don't feel strongly against her views, because others feel that way, people have to join along as well.

fucking toxic and you need to grow up if you fall into this category.

does her deleting her instagram really make you feel better? like you've accomplished something? you've done this big ole world a favor by making a nineteen year old close her instagram, congratulations here's a cookie for you SJW effort.

but now that she's gone, what are you gonna do?

the answer:
    sit around and wait for her to come back

just like any other animal does. ​

kddicted, NightDay1, ThisGuy and 9 others like this.
  2. Darkwah99

Darkwah99 Artist

I mean, I blame her and TOP equally for what has transpired.

There’s no hate from me, just shock at her audacity to profit from his scandal

3. lighterxx

lighterxx Legend

Did she delete her instagram? Thats sad...

I just ignored her, i hoped people did the same too. Hope its nothing and she just wants a clean page.

_CLeO and SHINeeSLAYhaterS like this.
  4. pink_oracle

pink_oracle Rookie

I used to think she was quite funny, then she turned out to be unashamedly bigoted. Now I just see her as a cunt.

5. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

i followed her because i actually liked her
    i didn't agree with her a lot of the times but she was honest and i liked that at least.

read this article and read the comments and you'll understand a little better if you wanted to.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...n-says-she-wants-to-give-up-becoming-a-singer

NightDay1, Peaches_Rose and lighterxx like this.
  6. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

don't fall off the bandwagon it's a long way down

Peaches_Rose and ychofficial like this.
  7. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

how has she profited exactly? she's still a trainee. she didn't sell her story like she could have, she just talked about it on her instagram page

Peaches_Rose likes this.
  8. deanrose

deanrose Artist

I can't even bother. Sorry, I don't really have an opinion on her at all.

ThisGuy and SHINeeSLAYhaterS like this.
  9. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

well that's good tbh

10. Mootae

Mootae Artist

I honestly liked her. She was funny. She was HONEST. I wanted to see what crazy shit she’d bring to K-POP. I wanted ENTERTAINMENT.

Now I’m extremely disappointed.

11. deanrose

deanrose Artist

I have no idea who she is but anything she says and everything she says gets her top articles on allkpop so I guess that's the only time I've seen her name.

12. WickedOppa

WickedOppa Star

I mean, when you chose to be an "idol" and/or pursue a career as an "entertainer", shouldn't you be aware that anything you say or do will be heavily criticized?

I agree, I don't think bullying or taunting self harm is ever okay, but neither is being transphobic or a bigot... when you choose to criticize anyone else's lifestyle, you welcome others to criticize yours. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

13. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

kinda goes along my line of "this is why kpop idols have to be fake and phony"

Peaches_Rose and blossom_ddeok like this.
  14. kingespada20

kingespada20 Artist

Well i dont know her nor do i care for her so that's pretty much it lol.

SHINeeSLAYhaterS likes this.
  15. blossom_ddeok

blossom_ddeok Artist

I just found it very very very entertaining to follow her and see what she's up to.
    Like Darkwah99 said they're both at fault for what happened.
    And don't people dare say "oh it's just weed". Hunty, it's illegal and very looked down upon in Korea. Don't force your culture and view onto ours and don't dismiss our law. Personally, I don't agree with marijuana is looked down upon and is illegal but you need to take baby steps to educate people. Don't just call us dumb or stupid lmao.
    I don't think people should have ostracized her as much as they did. Even with her comments about transgender people. Which I personally found to be problematic. She didn't need to be bullied to that extent.
    I think that people overreacted about her talking about TOPs dick size like?????????????????
    Shame she was pretty and could sing and dance decently.
    Welp [shrugs]

Darkwah99 and SHINeeSLAYhaterS like this.
  16. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

you live in a glass house too remember that.
    you're throwing rocks but where's your perfection exactly?

again, this goes back to me saying "this is why idols are fake and phony"

Siwon is homophobic but he still has a career.

what's the difference exactly?

Peaches_Rose likes this.
  17. babysakura

babysakura Artist

This, I don't care about this girl at all but it's obvious that she's using TOP's scandal to get attention.

Anyway I can't be bothered with her, she can say whatever she wants. At this point she's practically killing her own career. I just don't like the fact that she's using BIGBANG and TOP's name for fame, but my guess is people will grow tired of her soon.

LinguistVIP and Darkwah99 like this.
  18. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

it's the bandwagon. people love to hate, i should know i do it often. but never to extent that i tell people to kill themselves and die in a hole and curse them and their mothers.

now that

is downright hateful

blossom_ddeok likes this.
  19. SHINeeSLAYhaterS

nope.
    people are giving her attention on a silver plater. she hasn't talked about TOP in a while it's just been her postings about her opinions and people were so pressed over her TOP scandal that they can't get enough. like i said, they're like hound dogs waiting for her to say ANYTHING just so they can be hateful

Peaches_Rose likes this.
  20. WickedOppa

WickedOppa Star

being open and accepting has nothing to do with being "fake"... if you are going to openly say ignorant things, then you should accept the backlash that comes with it. The difference between someone pursuing a career in entertainment and me, is that I don't have a following - even then, I would never say anything disgusting to degrade anyone and make light of people who struggle to find acceptance in this world.

Just because Siwon (who I don't support) has a career after saying very problematic homophobic things, doesn't mean everyone who follows suit should be forgiven and continue to have a career, especially if they feel they didn't say anything wrong.