Discussion in 'Introductions' started by squishyfish, Mar 15, 2016.
yes yes quite nice
Don't you wish you could be as wet as taemin
taemin is quite the moist individual
Do you know what else is moist?
been there done that
You went there!
why am i doing this
u disturbing~ *inserts disgusted taehyung sticker*
YOURE THE MOIST ONE UR DISTURBING WTH
Cause obvs you are the least inno on this site
Nah you are~
Go shower dirty lie!!!
@ah_lee is this the reality you wanted
i guess it is
i can assure you i have 0.01% of innocence left in me and no one can take that away
LOOOOOOL YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE AHLEE TOOK UR INNOCENCE
OMG SHE CORRUPTED YOU
hmm im sure she took around 30% of it and using taemoan, they took 70% of it overall and idk what happened to the other 29.99%
honestly i need to have a shower but im waiting for melon to leave first
Im the only inno one now
Get a room!