NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Muslims are cancelling Rihanna

Discussion in 'Western Entertaiment' started by ilikeJB, Oct 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peach-momo

peach-momo Trainee

Currency:
    She disrespected Allah not once but twice

2. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    Actually she didn’t. The verse was a hadith. Meaning its words from the prophet not from Allah. Words from Allah are from the Holy Quran. Like at least know what you are cancelling her for. :rolleyes:

L_catzzz likes this.
  3. peach-momo

peach-momo Trainee

Currency:
    Still it's wrong if shes sorry she wouldn't do it again why're you defending a islamphobic r you going to defend all police and say oh they're helping the world be a better place it's not her religion

4. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    No one is defending her though. I’m saying its not worth cancelling others who aren’t Muslims when we ourselves don’t even master Islam yet.

You obviously are choosing the cancel culture bandwagon without even knowing the exact thing that is the problem. You didn’t even know it was hadith, not a Quranic verse. You didn’t even know that Muslims who are against Rihanna are defending the prophet Muhammad, not the Islamic religion. So what makes you, someone who don’t even know what’s going on to have a say in it? You don’t even know what its about.

Rihanna chose to apologize and its not really my problem if she meant it or not, I never stan her, I don’t use her products so I literally don’t have anything to cancel her for. What I reflect however is that I wasn’t able to detect that hadith in the song as a Muslim and that’s a shame on me. Why would I choose to dictate Rihanna’s apology when I should fix my own faith first?

You can blast your religious side somewhere else. There is no reason to keep preaching your zero values to me.

L_catzzz likes this.
  5. dixida

dixida Newbie

Currency:
    :angryr::angryr::cryingr:

6. peach-momo

peach-momo Trainee

Currency:
    I'm Muslim I can cancel her I was born a muslim

7. peach-momo

peach-momo Trainee

Currency:
    Bruh you aren't even muslim yet you're telling me that my feelings don't matter if you don't stan why defend

8. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    I’m a Muslim. :rolleyes: Born and raised a Muslim, I even still pray 5 times a day so I am a practicing Muslim too.

So its YOU that cannot tell me that my feelings or opinions don’t matter.

9. peach-momo

peach-momo Trainee

Currency:
    Ok so what if you're and I thought you wouldn't be considerate after all she's disrespecting your religion but guess people like to defend islamphobics

10. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    “Ok so what if you are...” I am Muslim, don’t go telling me I’m not. You disrespected me enough.

She didn’t disrespect the religion, she disrespected the Prophet Muhammad. A hadith means its the words of the prophet, that was what found in the track. The prophet is not a religion. You don’t even know that and you call yourself a Muslim??? You didn’t even get angry on the right thing.

Do you even know which scholar’s compilation hadith it is from?? Do tou even know what the hadith is talking about???

Rihanna is ignorant but when even a Muslim like you and me didn’t even know there is a hadith in that track until better Muslims caught it and tell us, what does that mean? When YOU don’t even know that the song disrespects Muhammad, what does that means?

That means WE have to do better instead of just putting judgment on others. We needed to look ourselves in the mirror first.

Rihanna apologized, the producer apologized, took down the track from all music platforms. What else do you want that can appease your anger really?

You wanna get angry? Get angry at all those powerful rich Muslims surrounding Syria that kept quiet over Israel’s army over them. Get angry at the Muslims who insisted Isis is the right way. You are loud for a celebrity using a hadith but real Muslims keeping silent about other Muslim’s unfortunate event, real Muslims keeping quiet about Isis, that’s more disgusting.

#30 ilikeJB, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    pony-boy likes this.
  11. peach-momo

peach-momo Trainee

Currency:
    Blocked and reported

12. Summa_2

Summa_2 Married to @monbebe_meesh

Currency:
    I don't lob u
    the problem is the mistake was freaking repeated and such mistake is ssssso disrespectful in every way to our religion , holy script are perceived as word of wisdom and comfort so her producers mistake is humiliating rather .

13. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    But its not the holy script. Its not the Quran.

Again please if we wanna point out someone else’s mistakes please get it right. The song had taken the hadith, from sahih bukhari, the words of Muhammad. Its embarassing that many Muslims are rioting when they don’t even know exactly what those mistakes are.

14. ilikeJB

ilikeJB Celebrity

Currency:
    For what? Lol. Even the admins here understand that you are clearly the one who is harassing me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.