Most popular plastic surgery (2002-2019)!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Beauty' started by fruitsmoothies, Dec 21, 2019.

1. fruitsmoothies

Currency:
    Hi guys! In case you missed my introduction a while back, I make videos showing kpop data/chart stuff! I got a lot of dms asking me to make one on most popular plastic surgeries. Although I couldn't find much data for plastic surgery in South Korea, I did find a lot in America, so I made a video using it!

I'd really appreciate it if you guys (as youtubers say) "hit that subscribe button" and maybe give some feedback on what you liked/didn't like, or on anything you'd like to see in the future!

I'll be posting lots this winter break so stay tuned!

2. chuusaintyves

chuusaintyves Leader

Currency:
    Jennie's Servant
    "vaginal plastic surgery" i'm typically not against plastic surgery, but what the hell......
    [​IMG]

3. fruitsmoothies

Currency:
    LOL that escalated quickly

the more you know amirite

4. swati-sharma

swati-sharma Newbie

Currency:
    According to research, the number of minimally invasive aesthetic procedures continues to increase every year.
    In 2019, we continued to receive support from aesthetic surgery to restore the appearance or to correct existing aesthetic problems.

Injection techniques and non-surgical aesthetics were very popular.

Breast augmentation procedure continued to be popular, but smaller and more naturally shaped implants were preferred. Fat graft also continued to be popular this year, but it was used with the implant for shaping and fine tuning rather than just fullness.

In 2019, treatments that helped delay aging were on the rise. Preventive botox, computer-aided skin analysis and specific treatments applied to the skin's needs helped delay the aging of the skin to help it look youthful.