Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Most Likable and Least Likable Members in Your Bias Groups??

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by jytjuyikhujo, Jul 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jytjuyikhujo

jytjuyikhujo Elite

Stanning Girl Groups
    Who are the most likable and least likable members in your bias groups?
    It could be the persons personality you dont like or the person could just be really bland.

This thread isnt made to bash any groups and please respect others opinions

Heres mine
    Red Velvet Most likable Yeri she may not be the most talented member in RV but shes super funny, cute and shes not afraid t say whats on her mind, Least likable Irene, Shes super pretty and shes a good dancer but shes really boring and dull in my opinion.

SNSD Most likable Yoona, Yoona is super sweet you cannot hate this girl at all and shes gorgeous:lover1:. Least likable Tiffany I have various reasons why............

TWICE Most likable Tzuyu Tzuyu is super funny and savage without even trying shes says whats on her mind also and I love it. Least likable Dahyun, I think Dahyun is super pretty, and I ship her with my bias baby Chae strong as hell. But she isnt appealing to me compared to the other members I can tell she trys her hardest but it doesnt work out well in my opinion.

Now Please share I would love to read your responses
    :excitedr:

Sel97 likes this.
  2. dprcream

dprcream Married to @yoichiidesu

pup dealer
    FT Island: most likable member would be Jaejin, he's so hyper and funny
    least likable would be Jonghun, because he's always quiet so people often think he's ''boring''
    Monsta X: Minhyuk is so bubbly, warm and talkative, it isn't hard to like him, Shownu on the other hand is shy and quiet so people tend to ignore him kinda
    DB5K (ot5 wassup): Changmin/Yunho they're quite popular anyway, and aren't seen as ''traitors'' (smh people) and least likable would be, well, Yoochun, do i need to explain?

3. emanresu

emanresu Icon

You must have missed this...

Watch and reassess.

:D

Milk, shubhajan, yutoadachi and 7 others like this.
  4. jytjuyikhujo

jytjuyikhujo Elite

Stanning Girl Groups
    No I saw it but then Tzuyu stole it from her

Sel97 and OnehoeforWonho like this.
  5. NaoBun

NaoBun Super Rookie

Stanning groups till I die
    Imo, there's no idol (at least in my bias groups) that's not likeable overall - it just depends on your personality and who you can see yourself wanting to hang out with the most. People have diff tastes after all, so some people may prefer someone quieter and some may like an extra, hyper person or someone in between.

I think it's great that there are idols that are "boring", ones that aren't afraid to not force themselves to do aegyo all the time and try to appeal to people. If you're naturally quiet then go for it. It's good they don't change who they are.

6. Flewp

Flewp Trainee

Red Velvet
    Favorite: Seulgi
    Least Favorite- Yeri (don't hate her or dislike her just not fond of her like I am of Seulgi.

EXO
    Favorite: Xiumin
    LF: Chanyeol

SNSD
    Favorite:Taeyeon
    LF:Tiffany

f(x)
    Favorite: Luna
    LF:Amber

G_S00 and jytjuyikhujo like this.
  7. Meloverse

Meloverse Married to @Yeo_One

☾ Universe // Byulharang ☆
    Exo
    fave - Suho
    least fave - Chanyeol

CLC
    fave - Yeeun
    least fave - Eunbin (idk what she contributes here at all...)

Pentagon
    fave - Shinwon... he's high key the funniest person ever.
    least fave - Edawn... he's weird to an annoying extent and so is his voice

4Minute
    all queens! no unlikable one here.

yutoadachi and jytjuyikhujo like this.
  8. Kariyu

Kariyu Rookie

(I'm talking from a general public sort of view here)
    SNSD: *op already said everything*
    SHINee: Most Likeable - Onew there's not much to say, people just tend to love him - filial leader, a good voice and just a good personality
    Least Likeable - JongKey I will ship them until the end of time
    Jonghyun: some fans didn't really like his attitude in SHINee's earlier days and some just don't like his voice
    Key: people just can't hand the diva XD

Infinite: Most Likeable: Sunggyu (?) You could honestly put anyone here though
    A lot of times people get to know Infinite through Weekly Idol, and Leader Gyu is usually the scapegoat so everyone
    just pities him XD
    Least Likeable: Hoya
    Mr. quiet guy so new fans might not like him at first

Highlight: Most Likeable: Kikwang
    He's basically that one adorable guy in the group that everyone loves
    Least Likeable: Dongwoon my bias T_T
    In Highlight's case, everyone is pretty likable from the getgo - it just seems Dongwoon gets overshadowed a lot

#8 Kariyu, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    jytjuyikhujo likes this.
  9. nosananolyf

nosananolyf Newbie

Twice
    Most likeable: Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun (sorry it's impossible to just choose one XD)
    Least likeable: Nayeon, she sometimes gives off rude vibes but it may also be unintentional (still like her tho)

KNK
    Most likeable: Heejun, he's so funny and has such a great smile along with seung-jun
    Least likeable: Youjin, he's seems to be quieter than the other members but he's still pretty funny on their v-live

Got7
    Most likeable: Jackson, overall a great and funny person and lowkey Younjae too
    Least likeable: Bambam, idk he just doesn't appeal much to me

Day6 and Bigbang are the two groups I can't choose who is the most/least likeable :)

G_S00, Sel97 and jytjuyikhujo like this.
  10. Glensather

Glensather Rookie

Tewi's Chewtoy
    SNSD:
    Most: Taeyeon. She's my UB.
    Least: Hmm. Probably Hyo. She's never really done it for me.

Red Velvet:
    Most: Seulgi. Her lip bites won me over, her personality made me stay.
    Least: Yeri. Oftentimes I don't like her attitude. She comes across as moderately bitchy, and not the fun kind of bitchy.

Twice:
    Most: Sana. She's fun, smart, and adorable.
    Least: Tzuyu. I never really got the hype. She's kinda boring tbh.

Mamamoo:
    Most: Wheein. PupWhee~
    Least: Hwasa. I used to like her a lot more but RBW makes her play up the fierceness entirely too much and it's gotten old.

GFriend:
    Most: Sowon. She doesn't get to do a lot but she's basically a model and if it weren't for Seolhyun and Somi she would be getting all the modeling CFs.
    Least: Umji. I mean, she's basically a kid still.

jytjuyikhujo likes this.
  11. idkijustlikekpop

confused girl group stan with a male bias group
    Most likable N imo, though some might say Hyuk possibly?? N just loves himself so much that it's hard not to agree with him, but at the same time he's humble when it counts. Least likable for me is Hongbin, all the members are mean to each other but sometimes i think he takes it too far.

12. Rand_Al_Thor

Rand_Al_Thor Leader

Well Soshi and RV; No least they are all appreciated the same some, i connect with differently just like in any 'relationship' .

Kara Nicole
    Guyri - attitude act always annoyed me ... liked her much more after Youngji was with em.

The rest i really do not find any of them unlikable, and I do not want to feed the unlikable memes that some get yeri, umji, sinb, jisoo(soo), Krystal, jessica and naeun or namjoo whom ever they are on this week.

#12 Rand_Al_Thor, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    jytjuyikhujo likes this.
  13. karebearsays

karebearsays Super Rookie

f(x) Most likeable -
    Amber, I'd say Luna's a close second, but Imma give it up to my baby girl this time, cause she's really funny and talented and fun to be around. Plus she really, genuinely cares about her fans and her music and does as much as she can to stay in contact with both of them without losing herself too much. Plus she's real (this is probably the reason she beats out Luna), she's not afraid to address her internal conflicts on TV etc. and is not afraid to go out on stage like the tomboy she is. No changing for anybody.
    Least likeable -
    Victoria, idk, I just haven't been able to see much of her with the rest of f(x) for a long time and it honestly kind of hurts. She's always the one out doing stuff and usually the one who doesn't show up to f(x) events cause she's in China doing something, it just hurts cause I want to see her more with the rest of the group, because without her, it looks like they could be on the verge of disbanding.

SNSD
    most - Okay, this one's pretty Jessica biased, but oh well. Sunny - Idk, I liked her bright personality pre-Jessica was kicked out and seeing her all dulled down and kind of openly depressed now really hurts cause I just want to give her a big bear hug and tell her everything's alright.
    Least- TaeYeon, it's crazy cause she's my second bias after Sunny, but I can't help having a love-hate relationship with her, idk what happened between her and Sica, but it definitely wasn't good and after Jessica was kicked out, I wanted to hate her for her attitude towards Sica all those years, but at the same time I could kind of relate to her and how she was feeling/acting. I especially felt so bad for her during 2014-15 when she got the blame for making Sica leave and the whole Baekhyun dating scandal, and her drastic weight loss. So even though I like Tae more than I don't like her, I like all the other SNSD members a little more because they haven't openly done much in that situation, thus making her my least liked.

Day6
    most - Jae, he's adorable, talented, and really entertaining. Plus those glasses are my weakness ugh...

least - Sungjin, he's so talented and cute, but I always forget about him lol...sorry.

EXO

most - Baekhyun, hilarious, talented, gorgeous, plus 1/2 of my ultimate KPop OTP (baekyeon), need I say more?

least -
    Also Baekhyun, despite all those things, due to lack of dislikable members in EXO, I have to go with my baby baek again, cause he has said some things and done some things in the past that I don't agree with.

14. Adu

Adu Ace Of Hearts

Kard
    Most Likeable: J.Seph, he's so funny and outgoing it's easy to like him.
    Least Likeable: BM, because he sometimes can feel like a handfull but if you get to know him more he's really nice.

DAY6
    Most Likeable: Jae/YoungK, both probably being the 2 most popular members, both have their own charms which suck people in.
    Least Likeable: Dowoon, people tend to simply forget about him because he doesn't sing, but he's actually such a funny guy

15. Mootae

Mootae Super Rookie

BTS
    Most like: All of them...
    Can't really bring myself to not like them because they have little to no flaws. Humble family. The first time I saw them I only didn't like them because of (some of the members') their looks which was fucking ignorant. Personality and charm can do so much to a persons' look you'd be amazed. :p

EXO
    Most like: Kai, Xiumin, D.O.
    Kai was always fine to me. Xiumin was so cute after his little solo song with the girl and piano and OMG. D.O. was one of my first biases because he literally is perfect.
    Least like: Suho, Chanyeol
    I don't like Suho's attitude. He manages to piss me off a lot. After he had talked to RM rudely it was a major turnoff (lol). Chanyeol as well. I never really liked him. It's sad because EXO was my first concert (EXO'Luxion) and my second group (first was INFINITE). :oops:

SVT
    Well... at first I had someone from SVT I didn't like, but I misjudged him harshly and he's one of my favorite members now. Can't say I have a bias for them. ;)

MAMAMOO
    I'm Wheein biased and I ship her with Solar. THEN MOONBYUL CAME ALONG. I swear Moonbyul fucked up my ship, and I didn't like her at first. But I like her rapping and dancing. I can't say I don't like her as a person. Lately I've drifted from MMM due to all their racial scandals (it's getting old). I was around for their comeback. :D

Strawberry910 and jytjuyikhujo like this.
  16. vivante

vivante Idol

blackpink:
    most likeable- jisoo. she seems really real and relatable to me, the most natural in blackpink and i don't mean by plastic surgery
    least likeable- lisa. her forced aegyo gets cringier everytime i hear it

twice:
    most likeable- nayeon. i love how she cares for the other members, and her voice. it's unique
    least likeable- jungyeon. idk, she just seems dull from what i've seen of her so far

redvelvet:
    most likeable- yeri. she's cute and savage and amazing and i love her
    least likeable- irene. she's pretty but that face just gets unappealing after a while. and can she at least pretend to be glad on variety shows?

snsd:
    most likeable- seohyun. she was always one of my ubs and she's really sweet and a great singer
    least likeable- tiffany- don't get me started on this one. i might not be able to stop

Sel97 and jytjuyikhujo like this.
  17. Yngbns

Yngbns Newbie

BTOB
    Most Likable: Eunkwang hands down has such a lovable and approachable personality. He's a sweet angel with a gorgeous voice and an attitude that only serves to bring up the rest of the group.
    Least Likable: Hyunsik? Compared to the rest of BTOB he's very soft spoken and just kind of hangs around and smiles. Personally I find Sungjae the least likable as he can come off as very over confident and mighty sometimes.

SF9
    Most Likable: Rowoon is wildly handsome, tall, and has a lovable personality that really makes him stand out and he brings out the best in every other member.
    Least Likable: I 100% honestly cannot give a reasonable reason as to why anyone in this group would be the least likable in the general community?

jytjuyikhujo likes this.
  18. Phorrito

Phorrito Newbie

A.C.E:
    -Most Likeable: Chan since he's super cheerful and is a "happy virus" (even though that phrase is a little cringey tbh). Even when they were covering Downpour and everyone was super emo, you just see him in the corner bouncing up and down and hyped af :D
    -Least Likeable: Donghun (my bias:() or Wow because they seem to be more quiet compared to the others. Wow still gets a lot of attention even though he rarely speaks so I guess Donghun might be the least likeable since not a lot of people talk about him in the comments.

Seventeen:
    -Most Likeable:
    Mingyu!! Visuals? CHECK. Dorkiness? CHECK. Skinship with Wonwoo? (my delusional heartu) CHECK.
    -Least Likeable:
    China Line since when Seventeen is together as a group, they don't have a lot of chances to have the spotlight on them. Their Korean seems to be improving though so hopefully they will have a chance to gain more fans in the future.

19. daisy_buddy

daisy_buddy Super Rookie

Gfriend
    [​IMG]
    most likeable:
    Yerin/Yuju
    least likable: Umji

BlackPink
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    most likeable:
    Jisoo
    least likeable: Rose/Jennie

Red velvet
    [​IMG]
    most likeable:
    Yeri
    least likeable:Irene

20. Cookie_Monstax

Cookie_Monstax Trendsetter

mamamoo
    most likable: solar/hwasa
    least: moonbyul, (my bias)she's a bit quiet compared to the other members but we all know she's still crazy

wanna one
    most: kang daniel, he's the center for crying out loud
    least: baejin, i love him but he's rlly quiet and introverted and doesn't talk much so ppl don't rlly know much abt him

clc
    most likeable: sorn, her personality is amazing and it's obvious she wants to interact with fans more plus she's multilagual which makes it easy to communicate with fans across the globe...
    least: eunbin, sorry but she doesn't rlly contribute to much...

btob

most: eunkwang/sungjae, both are shoved on all sorts of variety shows and are hilarious and weird af...
    least: hyunsik, tbh he's not even quiet anymore he's become super loud and obnoxious just like the rest of btob it's just that ppl haven't seen it enough

nu'est
    most: JR, what's there not to like about him. he's a hardworking, talented, humble angel who deserves the world
    least: aron, he's hilarious but bc he wasn't on pd 101 he has a much smaller individual fandom than the rest of nuest

pentagon
    most: hui, he's been getting a bunch of recognition for never and his producing skills in general, plus he's an amazing vocalist and performer
    least: idk this is hard but probs edawn...

day6
    most: jae, his twitter is kinda self explanatory...
    least: jae, again, his twitter is kinda self explanatory
    also bc u can't dislike a single day6 member they're all fabulous

Sel97 likes this.