Want to join in on the discussion? It's easy to sign up!

Welcome to our community

Miyeon of (G)-Idle photos with BlackPink back when she was a planned member

Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Lubby00, May 21, 2018.

1. Lubby00

Lubby00 Legend

2. KidLeader99

KidLeader99 Artist

IU's personal hoe
    If it’s true tht she was kicked out because she had a boyfriend then thats fcked up

3. choi_yuna_bias

I like BP as 4 members but she really looks like she'd fit in perfectly with them.

I_am_scythe, greengirl103 and Hermes1 like this.
  4. Cutie888

Cutie888 Legend

Yeah it’s unfortunate, but it’s part of the contract that a lot of companies have. At least she still got to debut in another group so that’s good

Hermes1 and KidLeader99 like this.
  5. KidLeader99

KidLeader99 Artist

IU's personal hoe
    Yes I’m glad she’s getting popular with idle, must’ve been frustrating seen your ex members become so much popular while she’s still a trainee

Hermes1 and Cutie888 like this.
  6. Hermes1

Hermes1 Star

It's a hammer!

7. Ruckus

Ruckus Rookie

Yeah. A lot of fans probably think 'if they're obviously dating somebody else, then they can't date me!'

Cutie888 likes this.
  8. victress

victress Super Rookie

The truth why she was kicked out is still UNKOWN

9. lexuswoo

lexuswoo Artist

Seunghoon's wife
    It would've been interesting to see her in Blackpink. She could've been a main vocalist for them, but I think she suits (G) I-dle pretty well. At least in (G) I-dle, her group would actually get more than one comeback a year and wouldn't get locked into YG's dungeon again.

yabuyabu, MOEBIUS and Lubby00 like this.
  10. mparserz

mparserz Artist

I'm gonna get sh!t for this but I'm kind of glad she's not in BlackPink. I have not been impressed with her since her debut with Idle. Soyeon, Yuqi, Soojin, and Minnie have impressed me with their stage presence. Miyeon and Shuhua are kind of bland. They're just rookies so they deserve some time, but considering Miyeon has had so many years of training, I don't understand why she's so underwhelming on stage. I like BlackPink the way they are personally.

#10 mparserz, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Cookie_Monstax and joysoo like this.
  11. Shizuru54

Shizuru54 Trainee

Dating is fucked up for girl groups especially. If the fans already know she was kicked for having a boyfriend she will be the least popular member

12. Girl_Crush

Girl_Crush Artist

Troll Hunter
    Why they have five more months till there ban is lifted.

13. Cutie888

Cutie888 Legend

I mean even if they weren’t dating anyone then the chances of them dating their fan is very slim

14. Teshubs_Irene

Teshubs_Irene Artist

I remember BPink pre-debut stans used to hype up Miyeon so much. They said she was going to be the next "goddess" and stuff like that.

Turn's out she is very pretty but her real strength are her vocals. And she doesn't need to pretend to be "swag" just because she's in YG, she can be more like her real lady-like self. Soyeon can take over the swag duties.

I'm glad she's in (G)I-DLE. I like her 2nd most after Goddess Yuqi. She's just my type actually.

15. WhiteWadeWilson

she is the next goddess for me lmao...she is so graceful in appearance, and imo can be a soloist in the future with her voice+visual like that, she is imo cannot be in a cute nor too dark concept, well like this debut concept suites her best, or softer is okay but definitely not cute like TWICE concept

I_am_scythe likes this.
  16. WhiteWadeWilson

Hi fellow Blink, why so harsh towards my bias lol, I get it thats your opinion based on her stage presence right...but how about her looks?and most importantly, her singing abilities? to me your opinion is really biased because of that "YG and BP" connection with Miyeon, and you try to find the Jennie's,Rose's,Jisoo's or Lisa's part in her, they are amazing performers I give you that, but OH MY GOD their company is the worst haha...1 song per year for a super potential group..amazing lmao

Miyeon I agree with you is not the swaggiest nor the cutest in G-IDLE but her voice+visual enough to complement those weaknesses, hey, nobody perfect right? and you bring that training for 5 years...hm have you ever felt like that though, comparing how you do in training vs real live events?I have...I was a boxer before and I can say this to you: its completely different thing training and performing and each people have different outcomes, soooo dont make sure assumptions regarding that kinda thing

Mrs_Park_Jamless likes this.
  17. WhiteWadeWilson

yeah?so show us some cold hard facts and dont show me that not even seen face picture between a teenage girl and a boy walking down the OSAKA street

18. WhiteWadeWilson

and comeback with 1 song per year? or misused by screwed ups YGE? nahhh no thanks mate, she is lucky if you ask me not to debut with BP, I like BP but YGE is in serious shit now

19. WhiteWadeWilson

a big IF right lol

20. Shizuru54

Shizuru54 Trainee

i didn't say she was dating, i said IF. Learn how to read before quoting me...