Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. _Healer

_Healer Trainee

Currency:
    slaying dragons
    still the same. I thought I was starting to feel better but it's all gone down the drain again.

2. anotheralt

anotheralt Newbie

Currency:
    thats okay you calm? or want to do it again?

3. _Healer

_Healer Trainee

Currency:
    slaying dragons
    I'm not so sure. sorry, do what again?

4. anotheralt

anotheralt Newbie

Currency:
    Calm yourself do the focus thing again

_Healer likes this.
  5. armyexo-lpjm

armyexo-lpjm Super Rookie

Currency:
    no matter how hard i try to stay away from this thread i always end up back here sigh . The worst thing about fighting body image disorder is that no one understands me , if i tell my mom she'll just say to snap out it or when i tell my friends they say *but i don't understand , you're skinny why are you insecure . This past week i was busy with studying so i didn't have time to exercise , and everyday be4 bed i keep poking my skin hitting my ribcage to become smaller and staring at the mirror. The guilt after eating is becoming unbearable , i am so terrified that i will gain weight and return to my old fat body that was humiliated and insulted . Why couldn't i just been bown tall and naturally thin , why am i stuck in this child's body

6. TheLadybug

TheLadybug i paid 3500 currency things for this title

Currency:
    leader of the oikawa tooru & bokuto koutarou cults
    i paid 0 currency things for this location
    ayo screw emotions and screw existing and screw this shit
    you ever just likeeeeeeeee hate people?????????
    people are so disgusting i hate them and so am i lmao ewwwwww
    is it weird to want to vomit because of ur own emotions? tf? why do we need to feel things lmao was that really necessary
    i hate this
    fuck everyone there is one (1) human being on this planet who does not need to be exterminated and that is my sister
    i would 10/10 beat the living shit out of everyone else. everyone. garbage everywhere :omgr:
    i hate yall <333333333333333333333 thanks for fucking me uppppppppp <333333333333333
    also some of yall are born in functional families or even dysfunctional families that still count as families and it shows :omgr:
    anyways i would 10/10 want to die if it weren't for my inflated ego dragging me through life so instead i want to blow up the planet!!!!!!! cool!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great epic wonderful amazing cool cool very cool and wonderful and i want to rip my brain out of my skull!!!!!!!!!! :)
    emotions are a WASTE and i hate people.
    the end :)

sorry lmao i didn't know where to post this but i figured if i posted this in the lounge it would be really concerning lmao

7. bcx12

bcx12 Rookie

Currency:
    I can’t stop daydreaming. It’s getting really bad, I can’t focus on anything. I have to write a paper and i can’t focus. I can never focus on like anything and I don’t know what to do, I feel really anxious and my mind keeps going and I can’t stop thinking. It’s so tiring.

LovelySerenity likes this.
  8. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #247
    I'm so ashamed of myself , my happiness depends on my weight , i lost so much weight these 2 years but i want to lose more . When i see my rib cage showing and skinny legs i will be happy again , finally following an 800 calories diet , first day succeeded , i hope i'll continue

Lulu_Key likes this.
  9. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Please be careful. Please speak with someone about how you are feeling. It’s incredibly dangerous and unhealthy to be eating so little and to be so focused on how you look. You deserve better than that and there are people out there who can help you. You’re not alone.

I hope you find some way to have a healthy relationship with food, and to realise you’re beautiful exactly the way you are. Your weight does not contribute to how beautiful you are, it’s your insides that matter, your beautiful heart and soul.

Please speak with someone about how you are feeling.

We’re here for you. Please don’t hurt yourself like this <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  10. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #248
    What if things never get better?

11. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Things will get better. They always do. One of my favourite sayings is “Regression to the mean”. Things won’t always be good, but they won’t always be bad either. Things will always go back to the middle, balance out.

Would you like to talk? Can we do anything to help?

12. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #249
    I tried hanging myself last night.

13. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I hope you are okay now. Please don’t hurt yourself like this. You deserve better than this.

Do you have anyone to talk with about how you are feeling? You’re not alone and there are people to help you when you are ready. Things will get better.

Would you like to talk?

We’re here for you. <3<3

If you feel like hurting yourself, please reach out and talk with someone before doing anything. You deserve better than to hurt yourself.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Lulu_Key likes this.
  14. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #250
    Is it weird that I'm sort of scared of social interaction?? Like I've always kind of been like this but ever since quarantine restrictions have been easing in my area, and things have been beginning to go back to normal again, I'm scared to start a conversation or engage in any just in case I say something wrong or I tell a joke and no one laughs or something like that. I'm paranoid all the time now and I don't know why

15. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    It's not weird at all, it is quite common, especially in recent times, for people to be scared of social interactions, or scared of accidentally hurting someone or making a mistake.

Do you think it might be helpful for you to speak with a counsellor about how you are feeling? It’s a very difficult time right now, and if it’s affecting how you interact with others, it might be beneficial to speak with a counsellor to find the root of the issue and find a way through it.

You’re not alone, this is a very common feeling.

We’re here for you <3<3

Lulu_Key and LovelySerenity like this.
  16. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #251
    An hour ago, my dad and I went on a night car ride and suddenly he asked me "what's really wrong? You never tell us what's bothering you. Do you know mom can't sleep at night because of you? Tell me, what is it?" I was shocked and started panicking. "It's nothing" I say. He didn't buy it. Then he said "mom and I are there to help you. There's a solution to everything." I say "nothing is wrong". Then he asked "are you depressed?" And he pulled over the car. He then told me he knows I think of suicide. I have never EVER seen my dad cry before but he started sobbing and hugging me and begged me not to ever kill myself because him, my mom, sister and brother would be broken if I'm no longer there. I started sobbing silently as I cringed onto his arm. It was surreal. I can't believe it happened. I'm trying to come in terms with it. I made my own dad who is never sad, cry. I didn't tell him too much why I'm like this, he just thinks it's school, but nobody else in real life knows either.

Lulu_Key and LovelySerenity like this.
  17. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling like this, but I am so glad that your family are there for you and trying to help you. Please don’t be afraid to let them in.

If you don’t think you can talk with them, could you try writing them a letter explaining what is going on and what you think might help?

It’s wonderful that your parents are so supportive of you and notice that something is wrong and want to help. It’s okay if you’re too scared to tell them the truth or all that you are going through, take your time. Now that you know they are there and they want to help, it might take some time, but you will be able to get help from them to stop feeling the way you are feeling.

You’re not alone, you have lots of people who love you and are there for you. Take your time. Reach out when you are comfortable.

Please don’t remain quiet. You deserve better than that.

We’re here for you <3<3

18. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #252
    I feel tired all the time despite getting full nights of sleep

Lulu_Key, LovelySerenity and bcx12 like this.
  19. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling like this. It’s possible you might have an iron deficiency, have you considered trying iron supplements and seeing if that helps with your tiredness?

Do you get enough exercise and mental stimulation throughout the day? Sometimes, if we haven’t done enough during the day, our body might be tired and rest, but our brain might still be active.

If the feelings persist, please don’t hesitate to go to your doctor, they might be able to find the problem and help.

We’re here for you. <3<3

Lulu_Key, LovelySerenity and bcx12 like this.
  20. lidora

lidora Married to @plzletmein

Currency:
    To be honest, the only reason why I did not try yet is because I fear death and have a debt which would be hard emotionally on my family to pay back. I don't like myself and I don't think the world is a good place. I have no real talents, I am not really someone expectional, I don't feel good, I don't feel good about sharing my feelings anymore, I mostly feel cold to my very soul at nights or nothing at all for days end, and I am bad at living and stress is really causing harm to my body. I find a lot of people nice and likable but when we are trough the surface and have a little differences in opinion they turn cold and rejecting, I am hurt by all the judgement and harsh political/social climate. Some friends promise that they care but then they don't really search for me. Some I search for but feel like they aren't really curious. Some I can't anyomer because I am just tired to try to get conversations going when I have no energy or mood to live. Many times I feel disconnected. I have constant body pains since seven years and when I am emotional they get harsher. I know that they were caused by the stress but still did not find help with it. It tires me out. I remain at home when it's worst. I don't believe in getting better, I just believe in me not able to do it and get on again tommorrow with this life that does not work out but goes on anyway. My family is good but like a lot of strangers, they are so much stronger and better than me. No matter how many times I reach out or try to work trough I am just always back to the same place with no results. I dunno why even I do it but I do it just to go on another few days, weeks or month. Life seems too short and too long for all of this.

Draft saved Draft deleted