Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Munch_kin

Munch_kin Rookie

Currency:

#18721 Munch_kin, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. LovelySerenity

Currency:
    ~ Dreaming ~
    I want to stop existing. I hate everything. I just want it all to stop already. I can't do this anymore.

EclecticLady likes this.
  3. EclecticLady

EclecticLady Married to @Valenttinna

Currency:
    Simping for Valenttinna
    I feel like that all the time too these days
    Would you like to talk about it?

miniminhee and LovelySerenity like this.
  4. EclecticLady

Currency:
    Simping for Valenttinna
    I’m not good with words of encouragement
    And I don’t know what’s going on
    And I know that you wouldn’t believe what some random user in a kpop forum told you
    But things will get better when you least expect it. Trust me.
    Maybe everything seems dark and heavy now, but it will pass. The sun will shine once more.
    I’m still waiting for those days as well.

LovelySerenity likes this.
  5. LovelySerenity

Currency:
    ~ Dreaming ~
    I tend to break down when anyone responds to me on this thread and your comment was no exception. Thank you. ^_^ I hope you're right but I have an intuition that life goes down hill from here. I've self sabotaged my life for far too long and the consequences are only going to get worse. It's like I'm in a vegetative state, unable to do anything. So many intrusive thoughts devour me. It's like I'm a zombie pretending to be awake. I fail at everything I do, it's no use to try anymore. Even sleep won't help. And I can't stop thinking that I am a burden and a waste of life and that everyone wants me to shut up.

I hope you see better days <3

#18725 LovelySerenity, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    EclecticLady likes this.
  6. miniminhee

miniminhee ✰ㅡ✦; ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜɴ ❞

Currency:
    he/they ♡
    i don't wanna bother, i just needed to say something :/

EclecticLady likes this.
  7. EclecticLady

Currency:
    Simping for Valenttinna
    I feel like that at times too, even though I’m too young, etc.
    Ever heard of that one phrase about life being a 10% what happens to us and a 90% being how we react to it? Well, it is shitty when our minds won’t cooperate and make our lives so difficult, isn't it?
    But if there’s something that I’ve learnt from others is that when you fall, you get back up
    You may think you’ve screwed up your life so much it’s irremediable, but it’s actually not. It’s never too late to start fixing what needs to be fixed. You can always start over again, as soon as you get the chance to. It will be hard, but it will also be worth it
    Consequences are unavoidable, yes, but you have to learn to live with them, and try not to let them get to you
    About the intrusive thoughts... well, I usually avoid them with music. Or I try to do anything that requires my attention. Maybe that could work for you too
    And don’t think about yourself as a veggie who can do nothing. I know you can do it. You can take back the reins of your life. Don’t listen to your intuition. You can get out of this. You are no waste of life nor a burden. I’ll be morally supporting you from here (because of the distance)
    And ty u.u Same goes for you~

LovelySerenity likes this.
  8. EclecticLady

Currency:
    Simping for Valenttinna
    For a lonely person, someone reaching out to them for any reason is no bother, but a blessing. And being able to help somehow is even better.
    So dw. I may not be a good at giving advice, but I’m a great listener u.u

9. chaeyoungsluvr

Currency:
    she/them
    I almost just overdosed but my sister stopped me,, I still feel the same though :

#18729 chaeyoungsluvr, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  10. chaeyoungsluvr

Currency:
    she/them
    I can really relate to you wow,,,, I was abt to do something I would regret,,

bcx12 likes this.
  11. bcx12

bcx12 Rookie

Currency:
    I’m not good with my words at all, I never know what to say.
    I’ve been in that space before and I just want to say that you’re not alone on that. I’m kinda glad someone also feels the same (sorry I’m not good with words)

12. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #243
    this forum makes me suicidal

13. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Please don’t stay here if this is how you are feeling. Forums shouldn’t make you feel like this.

If you don’t want to leave completely, please at least take a break, completely log off, and don’t come back for at least a couple days. Give yourself a break to get away from what is triggering these feelings and give yourself a chance to decide if you want to come back or not.

If you don’t want to leave completely, could you try only going in certain threads or only interacting with certain people. It’s a forum, it’s a huge space and you can make it what you want it as best you can. There’s no rule that says you have to go in every thread or engage in negativity if it’s affecting you.

Take you time and do what is best for you. If leaving is what is best (and I think taking a break will be beneficial if it’s making you feel like this), then do that.

Take care of yourself.

Please, if you feel like you are going to hurt yourself, please talk with someone first.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Do what is best for you, leave this forum if that’s what’s best for you.

We’re here for you <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  14. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #244
    I feel so lonely scrolling through my instagram feed.

Lulu_Key and LovelySerenity like this.
  15. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling like this. These times, especially, are very lonely times, and it doesn’t help when we see people having fun and being with others.

Can I do anything to help?

You’re not alone<3<3

We’re here for you.

Lulu_Key likes this.
  16. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #245
    This is going to sound stupid but my main group of friends on AKP that i usually talk to have group chats and servers with each other and have their own inside jokes and stuff except me :( They're all super close with each-other and I sort of feel left out Idk I just feel lonely I guess. What's the point of going on here when no one even wants to talk to me

Lulu_Key likes this.
  17. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    It’s not stupid at all. If you talk with them often, could you ask to join the group chat? If you’re not comfortable doing that, could you maybe start a group PM here, and start talking with them that way and then you could start being in on the inside jokes as well.

People want to talk with you, just because you’re not on a group chat or a server, doesn’t mean they’re not close with you or don’t want to talk with you, please don’t feel that way <3<3.

And if they are leaving you out or making you feel lonely, there’s nothing wrong with finding other people to talk with and be close with.

It’s important for you to do what makes you happy and if people aren’t making you happy, there’s nothing wrong with moving on.

I hope soon you are able to feel involved and included.

We’re here for you.<3<3

Lulu_Key and ritowings like this.
  18. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #246
    I honestly want to leave Twitter since I get way too upset and concerned over some of the things said on there. I’ve had like three panic attacks today because I was stalking a toxic conversation.

My faves have done cultural appropriation, but have apologized for it months ago but some antis keep on bringing it back when they don’t even listen to their music, nor care about them in the first place.

It’s honestly getting too unhealthy and it’s starting to interfere with how I think. I can no longer watch videos of them without looking and being eagle eyed in case they do something wrong because I’m so scared that they’ll insult and disappoint people - half of which don’t even care about their mistakes but about trying to destroy their career.

As I don’t have the right to accept their apology, I can only stand and watch whilst people make their judgement. However, it really bothers me when antis try to dehumanize them and use them as constructs to push their superiority agenda.

The reason I’m posting this anonymously is that I myself, don’t know if I’ve said anything that could potentially insult somebody. All I’ll let you know is that if I offend somebody, it was really not my intention and you can point out where I have gone wrong with my statements and I will try to fix them.

Lulu_Key likes this.
  19. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I’m sorry to hear that Twitter is causing such a reaction for you. Please leave it if is affecting you like that. It is a very negative place to begin with, and your own wellbeing needs to come first.

It’s the unfortunate nature of both celebrity and of social media, that people will always use any negative thing as a reason to bash and attack. No matter how significant the thing was, or how many times the person apologised for their wrongdoing, people will always bring it back and use it as an excuse to bash, often whilst also trying to hide or excuse the negative things their own idol is doing.

If the negative behaviour is starting to shape how you yourself view your idols, to the point where you start to nitpick at everything they do, then it’s important to separate yourself from the place that’s causing these feelings in you.

We’re all human (idols included), none of us are perfect and all of us are going to make mistakes or be ignorant on certain topics (because no one in the world knows everything about everything). Learning about this stuff, listening to other people about their cultures is important. Addressing issues in others (in a nice way) is important.

Consistently judging and attacking someone for a mistake they made even after they’ve apologised for it, is just toxic behaviour that should be ignored.

Take care of yourself. Your own wellbeing needs to come first. <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  20. miniminhee

miniminhee ✰ㅡ✦; ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜɴ ❞

Currency:
    he/they ♡
    Wow, I really felt this one :/

ritowings and ItsMilly43 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted