NEW FORUMS OPEN HERE

Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I’m so sorry to hear you’re feeling like this.

Please don’t hurt yourself, you deserve better than that.

Please throw away the blades and speak with someone about what you’re going through. You’re not alone. <3<3
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

https://www.youthline.co.nz/self-harm.html

Please don’t hurt yourself. <3<3

We’re here for you <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  2. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #231
    this is the stupidest confession ever but I didn't know where else to turn, so here we go. I've been on akp for a while now (I joined quite early this year, which isn't that long, but it feels like it). I'm fairly active, and not to toot my own horn but I think most people know me, or have at least seen me once. and yet, I feel like I don't have any friends. no, actually, that's not what I mean at all. I have lots of friends. amazing friends who I really appreciate, people who have supported me and made me smile. but the thing is... they all have someone else. every single one of them has someone (usually multiple people) they are closer to than me. whether that's whoever they're married to, the fact that they're a really popular user or just a group of people they're close to, I don't really have any friends who are closest to me, or care about me more than their other friends. what sucks is that I've seen a lot of users who've joined months after me hit it off with everyone and become quite popular, and become great friends with everyone, even if they're doing almost the exact same thing as me. Again, don't want to boast or anything but I know I'm likeable. that sounded really self centered, sorry. I didn't mean it like that at all. i don't really know how to explain it. anyway. at the end of the day, if I was in real trouble and needed someone to rant to... I don't really have anyone. there are people who would listen but no one really knows me here. well, not exactly. I HAVE had that close bond with someone before- twice, even. but due to reasons i'm not going to get into, I can't contact either of them anymore. and even then, one of them had closer friends than me, so they don't really count i guess. idk. it's stupid. sorry to waste your time. i'm just really jealous that so many people here have that person/people that come first for them, and I'm always a bit of an afterthought, no matter what I do. thank you for reading.

Lulu_Key likes this.
  3. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    You’re not wasting our time at all. If you have feelings you need to get out, it’s important for you to express them and that is what this place is for <3<3

I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling like this. Please know, this is a pretty normal feeling, especially for online friendships.

Someone/some people will come along that you will connect with and be closest to, sometimes it can just take a while to find them, or they might not have joined yet. Keep trying. Are there people that you’ve seen that you really like but haven’t really talked with? Do you use the artist threads to connect with people who like the same music that you do? Do you have a small group of friends that you can start a guild with or a PM together and then maybe find someone to connect with that way?

Friendships can be hard, and online friendships can be even harder, but it will happen. I’m sorry it hasn’t happened for you yet, but it will happen. There is someone there for you <3<3

We’re here for you.

And if you ever need to rant or anything, you can always DM me. I’m a bit busy in real life at the moment so not always online but I will always respond when I do come online <3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  4. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #232
    purged two times today and drank a monster afterwards

I can't stop fucking shaking

Lulu_Key likes this.
  5. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Please be careful, please take care of yourself. Please reach out and talk with someone. You deserve better than this. Please don’t hurt yourself. <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  6. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #233
    I am panicking right now please tell me how do I make it stop

LovelySerenity and Lulu_Key like this.
  7. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Try to go somewhere quiet, close your eyes, and take several large, deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth. It might take a few to be able to do it so keep trying, keep breathing.

What are you panicking about? Do you have anyone to talk with about it?

Lulu_Key and LovelySerenity like this.
  8. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Do you have anyone to talk to about it?

Lulu_Key likes this.
  9. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. I'm glad you have people you can rely on. Are you able to speak with your mum about what you're going through so that she can understand and help stop your siblings from behaving this way?

When things are getting really bad, are you able to leave and go to a friends house for a bit to get some time away to help yourself?

Do you have anyone to speak with about what's going on?

Lulu_Key and NanM like this.
  10. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry you're feeling like this. Can I do anything to help?

Lulu_Key and miniminhee like this.
  11. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like that. If it happens a lot, have you considered seeing your doctor to see if there are any medical reasons why you're so tired? There can be many things that cause tiredness and fatigue, including an iron deficiency.

Please make sure to see a doctor to make sure you're okay. <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
  12. miniminhee

miniminhee ✰ㅡ✦; ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜɴ ❞

Currency:
    he/they ♡
    It's ok, I just needed to talk about it don't worry

ItsMilly43 and Lulu_Key like this.
  13. sweettaylor

sweettaylor Trendsetter

Currency:
    so it happened again. It always happens to me. At random times, during random moments. You wonder what happens? A horrible feeling. It's not just a particular instance that causes this sudden "horrible feeling" nor can i describe what it exactly is that feels so horrible. I just suddenly feel like that. A sudden fear that everything i do is meaningless, that my happiness is never lasting, that my dreams are all hopeless, that my love can never be returnt. As if my existence is not important to anyone besides my family. There have been enough cases in my life where people (especially young people my age) have given me strong feelings of not being part of them. I can't bear my life like it is. I wish i could shut down my eyes forever and never wake up. I'm currently in a very self-destroying mood where my anger and sadness rule over rational thinking. And no person that i have ever talked to was able to truly understand me and give me the feeling they're unconditionally there for me, loving me and understanding of my fears. I feel like every loving couple i see on the streets, every pair of best friends and other peer groups in my life have found their soulmate. But there is no soulmate for me, a hand that fits in mine, someone who is "perfect" for being my soulmate (not perfect in sense of being a perfect person, but in the sense that they perfectly vibe with me alone, can see the things that I see, share the love and interests that i share. So many people have found a person that is their save haven. Even if they dont have a close best friend, they always know whom they need to approach and talk to in a mist of doubt and whom they can trust. I am missing that kind of person in my life, my soulmate. And even here when I'm exchanging my feelings with other users, all they can do is giving me "friendliness", nice words etc, but no one here or anywhere else can truly "get me" and knows what to do with me. There is a missing peace in my heart and without that i can't lead a peaceful life. Something is missing, someone is missing. I feel incomplete and unloved

14. NanM

NanM Trendsetter

Currency:
    Thank you~ I was able to talk to my mom about it and she understood me so well and is here for me now, she cant really change my siblings personalities and ways of acting but certainly I'm trying my best to avoid any drama with them and avoid them in general
    My sister got better tho since she was here to see my break down so she's more understanding now and that's great

Sadly I cant go out and meet my friends often because of covid and that's one of the reasons it got worse, I'm usually stuck at home now but school starts soon and I'll at least see them more now

And dw I thankfully do have several people to talk to when it gets really bad, tho I'd like to handle it mostly on my own I dont like to think of myself as a mistress in dismay waiting for saving and all of my friends have enough troubles and drama of their own I dont want to trouble them
    But it does get too much at times and I find it hard to talk to my friends even tho they said I should depend on them more I find it hard at times to do that except when it's way too much for me

ItsMilly43 and Lulu_Key like this.
  15. kpopfantototo

kpopfantototo ⋆˚AKP’S IT GIRL 。⋆

Currency:
    choi beomgyu’s #1 fangirl
    I don’t even know what I’m feeling at all anymore, this is confusing, I’m just tired of it all

16. angel-aura

angel-aura Leader

Currency:

#18636 angel-aura, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    bcx12 likes this.
  17. bcx12

bcx12 Super Rookie

Currency:
    I’m so stupid, I keep letting myself down again and again. I don’t know how to do anything. Even the things I like I just don’t know how to do anything. I keep trying to be happy and make myself feel good, but I can’t. It just comes back to me in negative ways. I always just feel pain no matter what I do. Everything is just stressing me out and I don’t know why I’m here. I have no purpose or reason to be here. I’m so tired. Sorry I’m just upset and I can’t sleep.

18. Hyoeulgi

Hyoeulgi uwu

Currency:
    Weeb & uwu expert
    Every night before I sleep I will lowkey wish I would just die in my sleep

19. chaeyoungsluvr

Currency:
    she/them
    I don’t wanna be like “self diagnosing” myself but I don’t wanna tell my mom that I think I have depression- she will just brush it off or take me to some therapist that I don’t trust, I don’t want to sound ungrateful either it’s just I feel that they will put me in a mental hospital if I say too much, I just don’t trust them, i feel so sad and I’ve felt like this for a while now, it’s not just feeling “sad” but it’s like a dread. I am so stressed with school, I hate it, why would I stress over it if I will die at some point, this life is so small and, pointless? I feel like a disappointment, compared to my sisters I have the worst grades, my mom just wants me to work work work on homework, she takes away my only source of happiness (editing) I’m grounded from that atm, I feel like I’m at a rlly low point in life, I have no confidence and I’m the most insecure b*tch you could ever find, why, I feel like I wanna cry but I just can’t. I feel pointless, idk, so many feelings that I can’t explain but I hate them. On top of that I have childhood trauma haha, doesn’t everybody though? My dad, idk him haha, faint memories of him when I was a child playing with him, oh did I mention I found out my mom has cancer like a week ago, oh I feel great atm, I feel sooooo goood, mhhh yes, I am so annoying pls- oh don’t mind me, just talking abt my life’s lowest points, I don’t expect anyone to read this but thank you if you’ve read this far, idk, just wanted to let off some steam, idk some thoughts,,,

SlaYall and bcx12 like this.
  20. mcnd-1-fan

mcnd-1-fan Married to @ahparkchaeyoung

Currency:
    @cherry-boy's Super Destroyer #1
    Wow ok my anxiety is through the fucking roof today, geometry quiz did not help at all, and now I have an English test that I’m completely unprepared for.
    don’t cry. don’t cry. don’t cry. it’ll go fine, you know the vocab and did some of the reading. fake it till you make it, I guess. that’s what I always do. it can’t be that hard. oh my god. i’m gonna cry. i don’t know what to do. i just wanna sleep. and cry. don’t cry.

bcx12 and egb-musiclover like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted