Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Kahoru

Kahoru Trainee

Currency:
    D1CE's PR
    No, I don't want to take on the responsbility of having to act like a substitute teacher. It terrifies me to the core, it makes me want to break down and cry knowing that at any given moment, I'll be called to do it, despite that not even being my job at the school. And no one gets it, no one understands that just going "no, don't worry" literally does nothing. No one understands and I don't wish this feeling on anyone. Sometimes, I wish I could just run away and forget about this god forsaken job. I hate it, I'm exhausted, depressed and my anxiety is the worst it's ever been. I regret, entirely regret taking this damn job.

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  2. njsjyghsjmthjk

njsjyghsjmthjk Married to @MassiveKpopFan

Currency:
    I've been much better after the recent events. Thanks for listening to me in the DMs guys.
    I'm trying to stay positive but it kinda hurts sometimes.

Still miss her a lot.

Serendipity2000 and ItsMilly43 like this.
  3. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find another job quickly so you don't have to go through this. It's horrible to be feeling this way about your job and if it's causing you anxiety and depression it's no good for you.

People really don't understand. It might be okay for them but it doesn't mean it's okay for you. Can you try talking with the boss again and let them know that you really can't do the substituting?

I wish I could say something to make it better, I'm sorry you're struggling like this. <3<3

Serendipity2000, Kahoru and Lulu_Key like this.
  4. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    No problem. Any time. Do you want me to pass this message on to @kodoku or have you done that?
    It will hurt, and it's okay. It's something that will ease over time but her memory will remain. It's okay.

5. njsjyghsjmthjk

Currency:
    I thought she was permabanned? If not, could you pass on the message? Though I'm not too sure if she knows about everything including my recent attempt.

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  6. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    She is. I can share it to her on Discord if you want.
    I haven't told her anything because it wasn't my place to share so if you haven't said anything then she won't know.

7. njsjyghsjmthjk

Currency:
    Oh yeah you can share it with her. I trust her probably more than I trust myself.

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  8. superyeah

superyeah Newbie

Currency:
    To those who have anxiety:
    If you consume caffeine, try to decrease or eliminate it. This may help.

9. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #29
    I told my sister and my one of my best friends about bullying today, but I didn't tell my parents. Today in class I couldn't take anymore. I left the classroom and run straight to the restroom. I try to calm myself down before I had another panic attack, but it was to late I had one in the restroom. I told my mom to come and get me out of school. She came really quick since I wasn't breathing right on the phone. She ask me what was wrong, but I couldn't say anything. I don't want them to get hurt about me getting bully. My dad call me ask what was wrong and what was going on. So did my brother. I love them both dearly, but I know that if I told them about the bullying they will probably be at my school rising hell on everyone with their angry problems. My sister came out the school to talk to me and since we're twins I told her everything. She didn't told mom or dad anything yet. I told her while I go back home not to do anything to anybody as I don't want the situation to get any worse. I'm thinking about talking to a therapist. I feel bad that I couldn't open up to my parents. I don't want them to be hurt by the fact if I talk a therapist instead of them. Tbh I don't want anyone to be hurt. My family, myself, and even the group that bullys me. But going to a therapist I want to talk about a lot other things beside the bullying as well. Like I sometimes question the things I do and thing about. I like to be described as a weird person because I am one, but then I wonder if their something wrong with me. But let forget about this for a moment. Let think about how this week will go by fast and it be thanksgiving! I'll be at home eating my fave food lol! I feel better now. Thanks for listening to my worries and giving me advice it helps! :)

Serendipity2000 and Lulu_Key like this.
  10. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:

I'm so sorry to hear you had a panic attack! Rest and drink lots of water and eat healthy foods. When having a panic attack, your body goes through the same things as if you had just run a marathon so make sure to rest and take care of yourself now.

It's horrible that those people are doing this to you and I'm glad that you'll have thanksgiving in a few days and can just enjoy that time and not think about them.

I'm glad you talked to someone about what's going on. I'm sure your parents won't be hurt or upset that you don't talk with them, they'll just want you to get help and feel better. It sounds like you have a very supportive family, even if you don't want to tell them everything what's going on.

I hope you do manage to see a therapist and have someone to talk to about everything. If you are really worried about telling or how to tell your parents, maybe the therapist can help you devise a way so they can know but don't feel like they have to do anything. Whatever happens, your health and wellbeing comes first so please take care of yourself.

You are a very kind soul and a wonderful person. Being weird is awesome, there's nothing wrong with you.

No problem, any time. :) I'm glad you're feeling better and this place has managed to help a little bit. This place will always be here for you any time you need it.<3<3

Happy Thanksgiving!

11. gemiyuna

gemiyuna Married to @Burrito

Currency:
    i feel so alone rn : (

Lulu_Key, soapycolors and ItsMilly43 like this.
  12. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry. Did you want to talk?

13. gemiyuna

gemiyuna Married to @Burrito

Currency:
    i just wanted to vent a little, but thank u :loverr3:

Lulu_Key and ItsMilly43 like this.
  14. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    No problem.

Vent away. Any time you need.
    :loverr3:

And if you want to vent without a reply please just say 'don't quote' or similar.
    Sometimes we all need to vent without a response.:)

15. pixilattedd

pixilattedd Rookie

Currency:
    Student
    Thank you so much for your reply, I talked to the rest of the groups and we will have a conversation with her tomorrow. I'm very grateful for your help!

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  16. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm glad to hear this. No problem, any time. Let me know how it goes.:)

17. NovaLuna

NovaLuna Celebrity

Currency:
    "doctor"
    a magical place where my favs will never come fml
    A girl in my university killed herself last night.
    I am in my final year (6th), she was in 5th.
    I have no idea who she was, have never met her, never seen her before.
    But it hit me a bit too hard of how close I have been to doing the same. How many times I thought about it.
    How we have no idea what a person is going through, how our words affect them, how they understand them and take them.

What scared me more, was not the story or my own feelings about it. But the reaction of some people. We are studying medicine. Medicine. We are going to be doctors. How fucked up can you, a future doctor, possibly be to say that the university shouldn't offer psychological help, because it is not their problem, and let a sentence leave your mouth: "Normal people don't kill themselves." How can people be this disgusting and have no empathy... I felt shocked that people that will have to help many patients with similar problems actually think like that. The more days pass and the more I loose faith in people. I want to take these people and shake them for their fucking ignorance.

You can have an average of 9,6/10 while studying medicine and still have no intellectual capabilities.

18. TheLadybug

TheLadybug stan IZ*ONE, BLACKPINK, and X1

Currency:
    forcing you to stan Chaeyeon
    so ive never used this thread before and frankly idk why im on allkpop rn but here we go
    spoiler: this is incoherent ranting you can just pass by if you want

fucking hell
    everything is going wrong in my life right now lmao
    actually it's not just right now, im so fucked in the future too
    ok i just wanna scream at god rn. like if you were going to put me in this shitty psycho family at least give me brain cells like why tf am i so dumb??? like im just as screwed for school? my dad is rlly shitty but like,,,,, i can't do anything to fix this
    like i know i'd never do it but it really would be nice to like die,, idk ab dying but going into a coma for a while would be real nice?? idk i probably sound really dumb right now and im just whining over dumb problems bc im really young, and yeah maybe that's true - it looks like god didnt give me any emotional stability either haha love that for me
    also about dying, like "yOU have a future" ngl I don't?? if i was smarter i could probably support myself and my mom when i become an adult but o god where the fuck is my iq also there's a pretty decent chance im gonna have to partially support my sister financially and it's time to be in dept bitches if my brother joins the club ill just idk i really dunno what i'm going to do haha end me
    and my goddamn mom like i know you're fucked too but like, it's not like i chose to be dumb?? you think i enjoy being like this wtf? i hate my brain so much why can't it just work? it's not like things like this can get better when I practice, literally no matter how hard i try im so stupid
    also while ranting i just realized something else which i won't talk about cause i really don't want to but fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkk
    and on the topic of marks, oh yikes lol people say my grade 9 marks don't matter but if they're this bad now, they're going to get wayy worse shittt. like im screwed for english and my science mark is rlly close to dropping bc biology can suck my dick; it's not hard but I can't memorize for the life of me, and actually im screwed for geo too haha love that !! also i thought i was ok at math but this mf program i joined has such smart ass ppl and dear god i hate my brain even more now wowow
    yeah again I probably sound really dumb and if anyone's actually reading this, yes i know i get rlly worked up over stupid things and others probably have it worse so I do kind of feel bad for feeling this shitty if that makes sense sorry i just needed to rant, i am also aware i am swearing a ton bc at the moment i feel like i am a swear word
    damn what am i going to do

and in conclusion,
    fuck

LovelySerenity and ItsMilly43 like this.
  19. busker-the-pup

busker-the-pup Trendsetter
    Events Team . .

Currency:
    lady, i'm really sorry you're going through this :(

firstly, i want to tell you: deep breaths, focus on feeling good right now at this very second. The future is extremely volatile - you or i can't predict what would happen. There is ZERO point in stressing or worrying about things you don't know whether would happen or not. Thinking about all the things that could go wrong in the future contributes to your current anxiety. I know it's easier said than done, but try and focus on the small things - what are the small things you can do today or tomorrow that would help you feel a bit better? Watch something? Buy some drink or food? Do those things, if your system's overheated from worry you need to cool it down a little if you can.

secondly, sis, you are not dumb. from what i've interacted with you, you come across as someone with a lot of creativity and eloquence at the very least, and that's not dumb behaviour. Academic results are never a measure of your intelligence - how well you memorise things or write exams doesn't reflect how smart you are, it just reflects how well you know the system.

that being said, if you need help in english/math/bio/chem (geog...i didn't take, so i won't be of any help) please, please just hmu here or on my new disc. im not claiming to be brilliant but im in uni now and i think i'll be able to explain concepts or teach you how to approach certain questions if you need it (ask @Eziio to vouch for me :mad: ). We can look at it together and maybe even figure out what misconceptions you have that are affecting your scores.

take care Lady. im here if you need anything <3

Eziio and ItsMilly43 like this.
  20. soapycolors

soapycolors Rookie

Currency:
    Salesperson
    Wow I think few people have ever been this rude to me before.

I was making calls trying to set up appointments and someone called me a computer, refusing to believe it's a person calling them (I was referred to this person through a previous customer).
    He said some things I won't name and asked if he could check with the person who referred him, so of course I told him it's okay.
    He called me back a bit later.

After he calls me back, he said him working in the same field as me for 30 years was the reason he talked to me like that then he suddenly used it as an excuse to totally belittle me and treat me like a kid that doesn't know what they're doing.

I can't even count how many times he said in the most condescending tone possible "Now ____, I'm only gonna tell you one more time so listen alright?"
    He completely expected me to prioritize him & his schedule over mine/my other customers and he said not doing so was "giving up" (???)

Biggest asshole I've encountered in a while. I'm praying for the day I get to quit this job fr

Draft saved Draft deleted