Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling like this.

Grief hits us in many different ways. Allow yourself to grieve, it's okay.

Do you have anyone close to you that you can talk with, or a school counsellor or such?

I know it seems like recently has been the worst, but it can and will get better even though it doesn't seem like it now.

It's okay to be upset, and to grieve, and it's important in times like this to talk to someone, but please don't lose love and hope. They are important. Loving yourself is important.

I wish I could help more. I'm here if you need someone.♡

Lulu_Key and Binnie_Bunny like this.
  2. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I can relate to this. I get that feeling too. Mine is linked to my anxiety which does the same thing.
    There's nothing wrong with you tbh. Sometimes we just get sad or upset for no reason.
    Do you have someone you can talk to in those moments?
    I'm sorry to hear this. You're strong, sometimes crying is the best thing.♡

ILOVECATALLENAAA, Menean and Lulu_Key like this.
  3. Menean

Menean Idol

Currency:
    But is that normal? Especially when it's frequent.
    Not in irl but I post here sometimes.

ILOVECATALLENAAA and ItsMilly43 like this.
  4. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    it depends how frequent, but yeah, getting sad randomly is normal. If you are worried about it though, please try to go see your GP or family doctor, who will be able to confirm your symptoms better than I can.

Do you think it might be helpful for you to try and see a counsellor or therapist irl? You're absolutely welcome to post in here as much as you like, please don't think I'm trying to get rid of you because I'm not. I just know sometimes talking to a professional helps tremendously.

♡♡ I'm here for you.

Menean, ILOVECATALLENAAA and Lulu_Key like this.
  5. Menean

Menean Idol

Currency:
    I can't. But thank you for your help.

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  6. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #23
    To continue the Anonymous Post #22 about bullying. My teacher changes the seat every month, so next week I will have a new seat in that class. The people who talk about me sit in the back, while I sit in the front. I'm afraid that she might change my seat to be in group with them. I want to tell her that I can't sit with certain people, but she a righteous teacher so I'm afraid she will report everyone involve for bullying. We are all seniors and I don't want the football players involve to be kick off the team. The thing that gets me is every person who sits in the back has at least one class with me. So in every class their someone talking about me or just watching me. They even gave me the nickname "small tits" and "only good face" when they whisper/talk about me. Just a few weeks ago when our class was taking a test the people in the back kept whispering "small tits". The whole class just stare at me. I couldn't even finish my test. The teacher kept going in and out the class to talk with another teacher while looking at us through the door window. But only in 2 classes I feel trap and can't breathe in. Those two classes I can't stand at all because the whole class knows what happening and they join in except for a few. Now I went middle and elementary school with some of these people and I'm cool with them, but I admit I shock that they talk behind my back as well. I do have two best friends that I can talk to and for my family they love me as well, but I will talk to my friends about it. For the past two months I ignore all of them, but I can't take this no more. I'm a quiet person and I don't do anything bad to anyone. i don't understand why they have to say something about me. And for the guy who supposedly "likes" me is just trash as the rest of them. I don't like the dude, but if you like someone you don't go trash talking or saying some nasty shit about them.

Lulu_Key likes this.
  7. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Oh, fair enough. It’s a very difficult position to be in, to try to say something to a teacher as vaguely as possible so you don’t have to sit with them, but also so the teacher doesn’t take action that you don’t want against them. Do you think if you told the teacher that you have history with them or they make you uncomfortable without elaborating, she might take steps to make sure you don't get grouped with them? Or maybe by telling her you learn better at the front of the class that she might not group you at the back of the class?

That’s so horrible, I’m so sorry to hear those people are treating you this way, they sound like absolute trashbags.

Does you school have a counsellor you can talk to? Sometimes a counsellor can take steps to help you without taking action against the bullies if you don’t want that. Or is there an option to switch to another class so you don’t have to be with them?

I know it’s shitty advice but unfortunately sometimes that’s all we can do is ignore bullies. Trying to stand up to them or treating them as horribly as they’re treating you doesn’t work. It’s horrible that they’re doing this and I agree, if you like someone, you don’t treat them this way.

I’m glad you have really supportive family and friends around you. They can help you forget about those idiots and help you keep being the wonderful person that you are.

I hate bullies. I wish I had a way to get rid of them, I’m sorry I can’t help you with that.

Lulu_Key likes this.
  8. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Okay, no problem. I'm here any time you need. <3<3

Lulu_Key and Menean like this.
  9. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Zuko1 and Lulu_Key like this.
  10. wizone_feather

Currency:
    Last year, I had an anxiety attack. It was just a bad experience. One night, while I was tryng to sleep, I have an earthquake-like sensation. Afterwards, I feel like I was going to die from a heart attack. My chest felt heavy and I really want to ask for hepl. Luckily, I was able to survive those days.
    When I was young, I had always felt scared of talking to someone else other than my parents and I didn't want to speak in front of many people. Every time that there is a need to speak in front, I always wanted to go out and escape since I have fears of making mistakes. I always wanted to make things perfect so I have that my unexplained shyness and not willing to talk to others.
    I'm happy nowadays that I'm able to express myself now but I still have that feeling from time to time.

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  11. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry to hear that you went through that, but I'm glad to hear that you've worked through it and you're happy now and can express yourself. Thank you so much for sharing <3<3, we're here for you whenever you need someone to talk with.

magito, Lulu_Key and wizone_feather like this.
  12. Meloverse

Meloverse ♔ Snake Princess ♔

Currency:
    ☾ Universe // Byulharang ☆
    not enough not enough not enough not enough not enough not enough not enough not enough not enough

why is this such a recurring theme whenever im near another person

magito, LovelySerenity and ItsMilly43 like this.
  13. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #24
    I don't even know what I'm doing here.. but I hope there is someone willing to listen? I have to get something off my chest-finally-but it's sort of long. I wish I could cut it down, but without context it won't make any sense. I dunno if a Saturday is the best time. :/

magito and Lulu_Key like this.
  14. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Please feel free to say whatever you need to and however long it is. This is a safe space for whatever you need. <3<3

magito, LovelySerenity and Lulu_Key like this.
  15. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry to hear this. Those thoughts are not nice and I hope you don't listen to them or pay them attention.

magito, Lulu_Key and Meloverse like this.
  16. Wench

Wench Public Figure

Currency:
    This might sound really silly to some people but my pet mouse dying this week is really fucking me up. I've never seen a dead pet before, two of my dogs had to be put down but I was a kid and my parents didn't let me see it. My mouse died on the way to the vet and just... shaking her increasingly harder and feeling her cold body was the most horrifying thing I've ever felt. I had to pull over several times because I couldn't drive through the tears. After Sulli I was upset because someone close to me committed suicide long ago, so death has been on my mind already. Again it probably sounds silly but I've felt too sick to eat since my mouse's death and I keep dreaming of horrible shit and corpses. What the fuck to do : )

magito and ItsMilly43 like this.
  17. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It's not silly at all, a pet passing away is a devastating thing, especially if it's not something you've really been through before.
    I'm so sorry you've suffered so much loss lately. Grief is a hard thing to work through, but unfortunately it's not something you can get rid of, you just have to work through it. Please try to eat something, even if you don't feel hungry.
    Can you have the TV playing a quiet show or adverts or have gentle music playing to give your brain something to focus on while you're sleeping and stop it from creating those dreams?
    Do you have a friend or family member you can talk to?

Lulu_Key, magito and Wench like this.
  18. Wench

Wench Public Figure

Currency:
    Thank you so much for taking me seriously, I /haven't/ talked about it to anyone out of fear of ridicule, besides my roommate I still haven't told any of my friends about her at all which is probably bad. But background tv sounds like a good way to distract my mind, thanks. I'm sure fatigue isn't helping ah. Thank you a lot for the advice milly :3

magito and ItsMilly43 like this.
  19. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    No problem. No matter how big or small, a pet is a pet and losing a pet is devastating. I'm so sorry you lost your mouse. What was her name?
    I can understand that. Some people just don't understand the connection to pets so don't understand the grief when they're gone.
    It's good to have someone there to grieve with you or sit with you while you grieve, are you comfortable with your roommate to do that? You don't have to tell everyone else if you don't want to.
    No problem. I know it works for me on the days when my mind just won't quiet down. Hopefully it works so you can get a good night's rest, it sounds like you really need it.
    No problem. Any time. <3<3

Lulu_Key and magito like this.
  20. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #25
    I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way, but it sounds to me like you have a really good mindset when it comes to this stuff and are working hard towards it, from reading this.

Do you have a therapist or counsellor who is helping you with your MH? You're right that it does take time, so please don't get mad at yourself or feel bad if you have a relapse or fall into bad habits.

It's okay to use AKP or kpop as a coping strategy, when things get too much, to use it to distract or calm your mind, but if you feel like you're using it to hide from or avoid your problems or what's causing you upset, those are the times to sit back and log off. Maybe in those times try writing down what you are feeling, whatever it may be, no matter how silly you feel. Seeing the feelings in front of you might help you address them or solve them.

You sound like you have a really good mindset and coping strategies. It is wonderful to hear and I hope you keep going with them. It will take time, and there will be times where you feel like you're going backwards, but it's all progress. You'll get there,

Keep strong, You got this! <3<3

Lulu_Key likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted