Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. random-one

random-one Rookie

Currency:
    Hello guess who's back again :)
    I'm so stressed currently as my finals 9 days from now, the thing is that I tell myself i'm not stressed and I don't care but it reflects physically, i had 5 times nosebleed, stomachache for the last 3 days, and lastly nightmares :)
    When I go to sleep I feel like the whole world is on my chest, i want to cry but i can't, i feel so stressed when i'm not even doing anything even when i just woke up, I'm so tired and i feel so extremely exhausted from the unknown.
    I'm so afraid and I wanted to just talk it out.
    Thank you :)

2. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm sorry to hear you're so stressed like this.
    Finals are a horrible time.
    Remember that studying is important, but so is resting and relaxing so try to take time out to do something fun and chill, even if it's just going to the movies.

There is an end date in sight. 9 days and then its all over and you can relax.

You can do this!!<3

Binnie_Bunny, random-one and Lulu_Key like this.
  3. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #21
    I feel like I'm a burden for everyone these days. Like they just talk to me, bcs they have to. I literally do everything wrong. I make so many mistakes. It's understandable why everyone is fed up with me. And i just can't stop. No matter how hard i try - i always end up doing something wrong or fucking up somehow. All i want is to disappear. Maybe that would be better? I wouldn't bother anyone anymore.

4. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling this way.

I know this probably won't help at all but these feelings are normal. Everyone gets like this at one point or another, feeling like they can't do anything wrong, or like people don't want to be their friends and are only being nice to them, but trust me when I say that's not true.

You won't be messing everything up and the people who talk with you, do so because they want to, not because they have to.

It's not going to be easy, but try to ignore these feelings, and try not to let them affect you too much. Try not to read into it too much, I know this is completely stupid advice and I'm sorry I can't give you a magic fix to get rid of the feelings, but the best thing to do is try not to listen to them.

I'm sorry. I'm here for you if you need to talk <3

Binnie_Bunny, Lulu_Key and random-one like this.
  5. ParkJinnyisunder

ParkJinnyisunder Celebrity

Currency:
    Jihyo's servant
    i dont wanna do my work
    i dont wanna deal with people
    i just wanna sleep
    but if i do that they r just going to hate me more
    i just wanna disappear even though they are so many exciting things coming up for me but it doesnt matter bc im a piece of shit that doesnt deserve them anyways

6. busker-the-pup

busker-the-pup Trendsetter
    Events Team . .

Currency:
    :clown: well this got real relatable real fast

7. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I can relate to this, I feel this way a lot more recently.

Sometimes we all need time to ourselves. It's okay to need to have a break from everyone and everything, but make sure you don't isolate yourself while doing it, ie continuously turn things down and end up not doing anything you want to do in order to spend time alone.

If every now and again you want to stay home and sleep, give yourself that time if you can. People won't hate you for needing time alone, and if they do, that's their problem. Don't apologise for taking care of yourself.

You're not a piece of shit and you do deserve the good things coming up. Look forward to the good things, they're important. Try not to negate or tarnish them by negative thoughts. I know it can be really difficult, but try to enjoy everything you can. <3

8. random-one

random-one Rookie

Currency:
    I will go out with my family in 2 days but I hope the guilt doesn't hit me as usual.

Actually 9 days will mark the beginning but I'll end in jan2020 :)
    Thank you <3

Binnie_Bunny and ItsMilly43 like this.
  9. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Oh that sounds exciting! Remember you can always study when you get home, but breaks and relaxing are important in order to study well and retain more information.

Oh that's still not that far away! It's almost done.

Anytime <3

Binnie_Bunny, Lulu_Key and random-one like this.
  10. kddicted

kddicted Married to @Icy68446

Currency:
    ♡Taeng stan♡
    Honestly, this thread still means a lot to me. I still find myself remembering how I got the chance to have conversations I still contemplate on daily, and make good, genuine friendships because of a thread I came across when I was having a difficult time myself. So many people hurt, and are sad, alone, and don't want to live, and feel they can say it here. I would've laughed my head off if someone said I'd feel this way about some online place created so people with an interest in Kpop could talk in, but I do because these are real people behind the screens. This thread is about the only thing that matters in this place at all, really. I'm hopeful that one day, mental health can be talked about the way we do about physical health. I hope one day there won't be a need for a place like this at all, because there'll be so much help and understanding out there for every single person. People won't have to hide, hurt alone and lose their lives because of what you can't see, but feel. It is probably as silly as wishing for wars to stop or poverty to end, when there is just too much to cover and millions to save, but hope is like that, you're aware of the odds but hope regardless. I wouldn't say I'm better, I have a long way to go myself. I hope I can find the help that's best for me and live a content life filled with good memories. I hope I'll be able to say it was worth it at the end.

11. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    This is really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I believe that if we all do a small thing it will equal to a big change, so places like this can have an impact on other things, all it takes is each of us doing little things.

So please keep hoping. A tiny light in the dark can have the biggest impact.♡♡♡

One of the quotes that has had the most profound impact on me, that I carry through as many interractions with people as I can, is "Everyone is fighting invisible battles no one else knows about". Be kind to each other, because we don't know what the other person is going through.

Thank you again. ♡♡♡

12. Meloverse

Meloverse ♔ Snake Princess ♔

Currency:
    ☾ Universe // Byulharang ☆
    I really don’t even know why I’m alive

I ruin all my relationships and friendships. my family sees me as this giant disappointment bc all I do is get sloppy drunk and high all the time.

I only have one person who stays by me but that’s only bc im convenient and easy for him to use lol

13. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this.

You deserve better than to be used like that.

It may not seem like it but you can have whatever you want to in life and if you don't want to be like this you can change. It might just take a little bit of effort.

I'm sure your family don't see you as a disappointment. They are probably just worried if they can see you're not happy.

I hope you don't feel like this for long. We're here for you♡

Binnie_Bunny, Lulu_Key and kddicted like this.
  14. kddicted

Currency:
    ♡Taeng stan♡
    Thank you ♡ ♡ ♡ That quote is very true. When we interact with people, it's important to keep it in mind because our actions and words can either make or break people. All we can try to do is our individual parts as best as we can and carry hope in our hearts. I think it really has added up here. I remember at the start of it people were either hesitant to talk or easily began venting a lot, it makes you think of how many people walk right past you in real life that share the same thoughts and emotions, but are unable to show it. Makes me grateful to know a place like this exists, and that so many people got to know it.

15. kddicted

Currency:
    ♡Taeng stan♡
    I bet if most people in your life knew you question why you're alive at all, they'd regret making you feel that way. It's hard to find the right relationships/friendships with people where you can understand and help each other out, rather than make the other feel like a disappointment for habits that are difficult to change. Staying with you because you're convenient? I hope you find better for yourself, and do better with yourself too. It doesn't seem like it, but I think you will find that.

16. TzuyuGirl

TzuyuGirl Public Figure

Currency:
    don't quote me

I keep dreaming about sulli ~°

it not anything dramatic .. I just dream of her smile and that she telling me she fine and that I should not be sad and she ok

I always followed her instagram and watch her live , seeing how kpop world moved on as if never existed it seem so unreal .. how one existance doesn't effect this world one bit and people keep going on with their lives .. their nothing that can change the past so we have no choice but to keep moving forward while forgetting people who passed .

it depressing , I feel empty and lost and confused .. I want.sulli.back

17. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #22
    The people in my class keeps talking about me and spreading rumors. Everytime their a guy that likes me his friends (both his guy and girl friends) would call me ugly and body shame me for being skinny and not have a butt or a chest. I'm honestly think I'm pretty irl, but I can't stand the atmosphere in that class. I don't why, but when i came home on Friday I just went into tears in my room. I try to not pay attention to them, but i can't. I really want to say something to them. I don't want to sit in my seat and let them talk about me. I also don't want to shed tears for something like this. I want to stand up for myself. I don't want to be weak minded anymore. I just need the confidence and the right words to do so.

Binnie_Bunny and Lulu_Key like this.
  18. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. Bullies are horrible people.

Words hurt, so even if you do your best to ignore them or not pay attention to them, hearing people talking badly about you will still affect you.

Please don't think you're weak-minded for not responding to them or standing up to them, it takes a strong person not to stoop to their level. As horrible as this is to hear, in situations like this, there is no response that will make them stop.

They bully you because you have something that they want or that makes them insecure (even if you don't think you do), so their response is to try to tear you down and make you feel bad in an effort to make themselves feel good. And as cliché and typical-adult-answer as this is the best response to bullies is ignoring them.

Can you talk to your teacher to switch seats so you don't have to hear them talking? Unfortunately we can't stop people talking about us, but we don't have to listen to it.

Do you have anyone to talk to about it? A friend or parent or counsellor? Not to talk to in the telling-on-them sense, if you don't want to do that, but just to have someone there to listen to you and remind you how great you are and how not-great those people are.

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. It's a hard thing to deal with and solve.

I wish I could offer better advice or magic words to make them stop because you don't deserve to be treated like that.
    We're here for you whenever you need <3<3<3

Binnie_Bunny and Lulu_Key like this.
  19. Binnie_Bunny

Binnie_Bunny Super Rookie

Currency:
    Lino's cat sitter
    when will the dog days be over?
    not even people that appear the strongest get a happy ending what is left for the weak like us?
    I always tell myself that 'in the mean time' 'give that extra mile' 'it rains before the rainbow' and stuff like that but literally it's been 'bad times' for years. The people I look up to because they are strong and and beautiful in every sense of the word end up being broken too, I'm heartbroken I don't want to take part on anything anymore. I can't sleep I can't even escape like that, my body is becoming sick and so is my mind, I'm just declining at a fast rate and everyone thinks I'm off.
    Give her back, give them all back, those who didn't deserve a bad ending, and leave the actual bad ones to rot.
    I'm so tired, I'm so unwilling to do anything, to live for anything.
    I don't love me and I don't love life anymore either.

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  20. Menean

Menean Idol

Currency:
    I keep getting these sudden waves of sadness. I would be sitting around doing nothing important but then get hit with a huge amount of sadness and my heart start hurting and I start crying for no reason. It's been this way for over two years and I don't know why that happens to me. I don't know what's wrong with me.

ILOVECATALLENAAA and ItsMilly43 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted