Mental Health Thread ♡

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kddicted, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. I can kind of relate, I'm struggling with a similar thing with my coworker at the moment, working as hard as I can, barely having sleep or a life, only to be told it's not enough.

As hard as it will be, try to focus on where you want to be, rather than where you are. You sound like an incredibly hard worker so you will get there and laugh as you leave them.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your family. I wish I could offer words of advice there. All I can say is keep trying, you will get where you want to be.

I'm sorry I can't be much help. I'm here for you if you need me.

2. ripiasuju

ripiasuju Icon

Currency:
    Wow this is so rude.

So am I just a screen to you Bina?!?!?!

I'm half joking in case someone doesnt get it

But at the same time not really..:angryr: rude bina r000dddd

ItsMilly43 likes this.
  3. lidora

lidora Trainee

Currency:
    Sometimes you have to make yourself the priority and not feel bad about it. There are some people who can never be... satisfied. Who will find fault in you anyway, no matter what you do.

I don't understand the situation but I hope you can do yourself and somebody will actually see you as you and love you (romantically or friendly) to the moon and back for it! And I hope you can rest in soul and body!

4. lidora

lidora Trainee

Currency:
    I have so much to do I couldn't get a lot of sleep for the third day in row and while I can't take a break I just hope I pass the fuck out so I do have a real non-lazy reason to sleep and miss lessons...

5. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get to have a proper rest soon and don't pass out.

6. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #19
    I don't feel...Human sometimes. I'm just here and there, observing and thinking like a lost spirit. It's like I'm not actually being apart of anything. Almost as if I'm invisible. I do know I'm a person, with a name, family, and home... but I'm not here. I'm less than a person. I'm empty and there's nothing to fill me up. Ever.

7. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling like this. It sounds like an absolutely horrible feeling to have.
    I know one day soon you will find something that your enjoy and that helps to fill you up. I know it doesn't help now, and it seems like just empty words, but I really do believe that you will find something.

I'm here for you if you need. <3<3

8. darkskies

darkskies Trainee

Currency:
    Reality hit me hard today and now I'm going to be a stressed out mess for god knows how long. I have so much to get sorted out and so little time and I just want to sit down and cry but as of now I don't have a minute to spare besides now to rant. :( It also doesn't help that it feels like as of late I have to cope through everything alone. My depression and anxiety has been awful over the last few weeks and now this. I haven't been sleeping well and now I won't be able to again for a while and it feels like it's only going to get worse from here, especially since I had to stop using my medication recently. :( Life right now just sucks.

9. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I am so sorry to hear how much you are struggling and how stressed you are. Please take care of yourself, I know it seems like you don't have time but your health and wellbeing needs to come first over everything.

I know it's not the same as having someone in real life, but I want you to know that you're not alone, we're here for you whenever you need someone, either just to rant to to get your feelings out, or for whatever you need.

I'm sorry your life is sucking right now, hopefully the stress eases quickly for you. Keep going, you're strong and you got this.

Please do all you can to keep well, speak to people and take your medication if and when you can.

We're here for you. <3

10. lidora

lidora Trainee

Currency:
    Yeah, I made it, thank you! Today it's national holiday by us so I can finally sleep!

11. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Oh that's wonderful!! Have a good rest and sweet dreams!<3<3

12. busker-the-pup

busker-the-pup Trendsetter
    Events Team . .

Currency:
    i am so proud of you :<
    how are you feeling today?

13. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Anonymous Post #20
    I can't go on any longer. I can't be helped, I'm way past the "fixing" point. I can't even sleep away the pain because I keep having vivid end of the world nightmares or nightmares where I die.

Binnie_Bunny and Lulu_Key like this.
  14. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry for the delay in responding to this.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. Please see someone, your GP or counsellor or therapist to talk to them about this.
    You can be helped and you aren't past fixing point. I promise, as dark as it feels right now, there is a way through it. You can get through it.

We're here for you. <3<3

Binnie_Bunny and Lulu_Key like this.
  15. Emileh

Emileh In Love with Kim Woobin

Currency:
    my heart is breaking and tears are shedding

why can't I give everyone a hug

everyone is always so hard on themselves

I can't sleep like this

16. Tuturuu

Tuturuu Public Figure

Currency:
    The pressure to stay alive is gross and overwhelming. You people don't have the right to my life

I am so tired....I really can't possibly deserve all of this?

17. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling with this.

You deserve happiness. <3

18. Deeery

Deeery Super Rookie

Currency:
    I thought I was fine, turns out I'm everything but. I don't know what's the problem. I don't have issues. My family is normal. My friends are there for me. But sometimes I want to be left alone. I want to forget there's responsibilities waiting for me behind the closed doors of the bedroom. I want to hide from everyone. Is that normal? A few days ago I saw myself as a cheerful, optimistic person. Yesterday I saw myself and wanted to throw up. Is this happening to me because I'm pretending to be happy all the time? Did those fake smiles managed to erase my feelings leaving me empty... I wonder. I tried to understand what's happening to me. Am I like this because my boyfriend cheated on me? Or was it because my old friend did something horrible to me in the past? I mean, heck, I thought I'm already way over that shit. It's all in the past. I don't even remember how I felt at that time. I don't remember if I ever felt anything at all. For now I feel empty. Two days ago I was happy because I was holding my little baby sister in my arms, today I hold her because I had to. It's scary but I feel like one day I'm completely fine but the very next day I feel like disappearing. It's not normal. I know it's not. I'm trying to tell myself that I'm completely fine, that this is just stress and it will pass. And it does. But it's always coming back. I can't hide it even here now. Online I used to hide myself from others, I used to pretend to be that happy go lucky girl who wants to be friends with everyone. I'm not though. And it's starting to show. I can't even fight with it. I want to complain, be aggressive or rude and so I am. It's making me forget about this emptiness, it's making me feel something. Be it anger - It's better than not feeling anything. But I don't want to be like that. I want to talk with someone about my feelings but even if someone was willing to talk about it with me, what I'm supposed to say when I usually feel nothing? I want to complain about my struggles but the more I think about it the more I realise that nothing wrong is happening in my life. Yes, my father used to drink a lot, yes I used to be bullied in elementary school, yes my father did control my life when I was younger. But it's already all the past. It's far behind me. So why it's still haunting me? I can't stand it.

Binnie_Bunny, ItsMilly43 and Lulu_Key like this.
  19. Lulu_Key

Lulu_Key Veteran

Currency:
    Astronaut
    Pretending to be positive and fine all the time is very energy draining and I think you are mentally and emotionally burnt out by doing it for a long time. Its ok to feel down and negative at times, its part of us.
    Past problems could affect us no matter how far behind if they are left unresolved.

20. ItsMilly43

ItsMilly43 ✧༺♥༻✧

Currency:
    Yes, it's completely normal to want to be alone every now and again. Being around people all the time can be incredibly draining so sometimes we need alone time to recuperate.
    It does become concerning if you're isolating yourself though, keeping away from the people who care about you and not wanting to do anything, so try not to get to that point.

Sometimes we get into funks or ruts, and there's no logical reason for it, we just do.

Reading what you wrote, it sounds like you have some unresolved issues, that maybe at the time or shortly afterwards you thought you had dealt with, but are still affecting you in subtle ways.

I really do think it will be beneficial for you to talk with a counsellor or therapist. If you're wondering what to say, just say this. Say what you wrote here.
    These are your feeling, your worries. You may not feel like they are affecting you, or that you should be feeling this way, or struggling like this, but if these things are affecting you, then they are important and need to be addressed.

You can get through this. These feelings are not permanent.

We're here for you <3<3

Binnie_Bunny, Deeery and Lulu_Key like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted